This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

short hello from Lang

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Re: short hello from Lang

Postby MikeTheAdamite » Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:07 pm

I've never been to Brazil or portugal, my only knowledge of the ethnicity of these nations comes from observing sportsmen and there are two that come to mind who's ethnicity I have often questioned:
Christiano Ronaldo,the Portuguese Soccer player.Most people would consider him white but somehow Im not sure he is!!!?
And
Ayrton Senna,the Brazilian Formula 1 racing legend.I'd consider him white but I could understand people saying otherwise!?
Last edited by MikeTheAdamite on Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MikeTheAdamite

Postby EzraLB » Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:41 pm

I don't believe for a second that Christiano Ronaldo is White--he definitely has some Amer-Indian and perhaps some marrano in him--in some photos he even looks part negro.

While Ayrton Senna clearly looks more White than Ronaldo, I'm not convinced he's totally White. A lot of the wealthy landowners, like his father's family, were part marrano. Unless a White is from the German community in Brazil--and all German on both sides--I would assume they have some non-White DNA, just to be on the safe side.
Attachments
cristiano-ronaldo.jpg
cristiano-ronaldo.jpg (15.04 KiB) Viewed 1096 times
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby MikeTheAdamite » Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:27 pm

I guess wealth can disguise someone's ethnicity to a small extent and this is the case with Ronaldo.But your right EzraLB,he is definitely a bastard,I was stupid to have even questioned it!
MikeTheAdamite

Postby Nayto » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:47 pm

EzraLB wrote:Joe, I share your views on this issue. None of us can really "know" if we, like Noah, are perfect in our generation from the beginning, but we can't allow that lack of certainty to undermine our faith in Scripture. We have no choice but to put our faith in Christ and allow only Him to ultimately decide who are His children.

This has been discussed somewhere on the forum, but I can't remember where. I wanted to link to it. Oh well.

I personally believe 100% that I am pure White. There is no doubt in my mind. I think everyone who takes CI seriously should believe the same.

EzraLB wrote:I don't believe for a second that Christiano Ronaldo is White--he definitely has some Amer-Indian and perhaps some marrano in him--in some photos he even looks part negro.

Yep, he's a dirty mongrel. No doubt about it.
Nayto

Previous

Return to Open House