This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

short hello from Lang

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

short hello from Lang

Postby Joe » Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:34 am

My message to the forum is:
"I'm doing ok, just studying and trying to put somethings in action. This year my new course which should get me out of Brazil after about 5 years get started. And I'm always studying new things and reviewing old ones, consolidating my worldview. So life goes on, I'm fine."

So it sounds like Lang is thinking about things, and moving forward as a young man.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Re: short hello from Lang

Postby Fenwick » Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:05 am

Well I'm glad to hear he's ok.
Fenwick

Postby Staropramen » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:44 am

Thanks Joe!

:beer:
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Gaius » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:50 am

Thanks, Joe.
Best wishes to Lang.
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby Joe » Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:33 pm

It is late. I gave Lang the benefit of the doubt because he is young, but I regret posting this thread now.

Lang is now a true believer in the idolatry of WN. He disdains Scripture and misrepresents CI through his own shallow understanding of it. It is clear that he had no sincere understanding or faith.
He compromises on race, because that is the only way to make WN work, and he muses about 'economics', 'eugenics', 'propaganda' and 'reaching the masses' like an idiot. Reason can not reach his arrogant fancies, thinking himself wise.

If you fear anything besides Yahweh, I am not your friend and we are not going to have polite chit-chats about fanciful garbage. I am thinking "Can two walk together, except they be agreed?"

If you want to guilt-trip me into being nice to idiots ...forget it. I don't care about WN. You are either with Him or against Him.

I only fear God. I will never surrender.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby NicoChristian » Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:44 pm

This is why younger inexperienced people should not become leaders. People need to prove themselves over many years. Some just come in really keen, then fade away just as quickly.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby Nayto » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:37 pm

Joe wrote:He compromises on race, because that is the only way to make WN work.

He never used to. It's sad to hear that he does now. He always had a kind disposition in the past though. I wander what changed.
Nayto

Postby Staropramen » Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:49 pm

He has insecurities about his own racial stock. Perhaps he discovered something or just caved into his fears and feels happier with WN where grey is the new White.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Joe » Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:08 am

Nayto said
He never used to. It's sad to hear that he does now. He always had a kind disposition in the past though. I wander what changed.

Yes he does. I am not misrepresenting his view, he takes it to the zenith. Would you praise a mongrel as European if it can act European. eg: "don't be too rigid, that is paranoid, we would lose a lot of good people. Limiting ourselves to the Bible will never get us anywhere."

These are not quotes obviously, but I -could- provide quotes to prove my assertions.

Staropramen said
He has insecurities about his own racial stock. Perhaps he discovered something or just caved into his fears and feels happier with WN where grey is the new White.

I think you are right, WN panders to fear.
Most of us accept that we can not be 100% sure of anything, Bill puts it best when he says that it wouldn't change what the Bible says.

I hope no-one thinks I am gossiping, I suppose I have said what needs to be said.
Joe

Postby EnemyofEdom » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:28 pm

Knowing that he is in Brazil, it doesn't surprise me he has denounced the CI message because he most likely isn't white.
EnemyofEdom

Next

Return to Open House