This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

short hello from Lang

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Re: short hello from Lang

Postby Nayto » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:40 pm

EnemyofEdom wrote:Knowing that he is in Brazil, it doesn't surprise me he has denounced the CI message because he most likely isn't white.

There's actually a big German community in the southern side of Brazil. I was very surprised when I found out about it.
Nayto

Postby Joe » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:06 am

Yes that surprised me too.

While it is possible that Lang isn't white, I was not trying to say that he is or is not a mongrel. He is part German.

If you look at his post in the idolatry thread or his ideas on the 'reptilians' it is clear that he is young and easily moved about by different ideas.Whats-more, once he had made up his mind, not even pastor Downey could reason with him.

I am concerned that Lang does not understand the significance of the Gospel message, even while spending so much time here. But perhaps he is a just a bit foolish and proud. I know I need to remember to have humility.

The beginning of wisdom is the fear of God.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby EnemyofEdom » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:25 pm

Joe wrote:["don't be too rigid, that is paranoid, we would lose a lot of good people. Limiting ourselves to the Bible will never get us anywhere."
He has insecurities about his own racial stock.

I based what I said off of what Joe previously said.

Joe said he has insecurities about his own racial stock. With that in mind, if he is saying, I assume Joe is paraphrasing, "we are limiting ourselves with the bible" that tells me he thinks he is not fully white and doesn't like what the bible is saying because it doesn't conform to him.

Being that he is in Brazil and we have no way of confirming who Lang truly is, I have to go by words and actions. I'm not trying to slander him in any way because I have no idea who he is other than a poster on a message board that uses the name Lang. No way could you be White and a Christian and say "we are limiting ourselves with the bible."
EnemyofEdom

Postby Nayto » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:23 am

EnemyofEdom wrote:I based what I said off of what Joe previously said.

Joe said he has insecurities about his own racial stock. With that in mind, if he is saying, I assume Joe is paraphrasing, "we are limiting ourselves with the bible" that tells me he thinks he is not fully white and doesn't like what the bible is saying because it doesn't conform to him.

Being that he is in Brazil and we have no way of confirming who Lang truly is, I have to go by words and actions. I'm not trying to slander him in any way because I have no idea who he is other than a poster on a message board that uses the name Lang. No way could you be White and a Christian and say "we are limiting ourselves with the bible."

This is a fair decision in terms of our community. I wouldn't argue with it.

I should probably talk to him myself though, because I am shocked to hear of him putting aside 100% racial purity. In spite of him turning away from CI, he continued to be a proponent of racial purity. This is why I've had a soft spot for him and didn't question his race.

He has also earned my trust with a certain drama that involved both of us. His disposition is often kind as well.

I'm not sure if he ever truly understood CI to begin with though. I'm not sure how anyone with actual understanding of CI could ever turn away from it. There is just too much truth in it.

A close friend said Lang looks like a mongrel as well, however I personally don't see it. I wouldn't easily disregard council of trusted friends though, so that always sticks in the back of my head.

Anyway, there's a lot to consider at least for me personally. Suffice to say that I wouldn't quickly disregard him as a mongrel.
Nayto

Postby Joe » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:59 am

Maybe Nayto, being a good communicator, can get through to Lang.

I am not the best communicator, I tried to get Lang to understand that it doesn't matter how much money you have, how many people (the masses) are on your side, what system or technology you have ...you cannot fix the white race or preserve them. I would rather have faith in God, then some delusion.

Lang would completely miss the point and continue to talk about economics and shared his new view on racial purity, which is not racial purity at all, but is a compromise made to accept mongrels.

I left him to his proud delusions.

Here I will let people decide on Lang's words for themselves, this is fairer than me giving my interpretation of it. But I do think I made a reasonable assessment. I think some clever WN have swayed his view bit by bit Nayto.

We don't have the technology to establish a country with an exact, scientific 100% purity, technically speaking. And I don't believe it would be doable or rational to do so. Genetics is much more complicated than we know. But it is totally possible to have a country in which every individual look, acts and feels like one, in practice. If science is driven towards study on genetics though, we could manipulate the next generation's reproduction genetically to pre-select their genes and make them born with almost perfection, even creating a new species of super whites. Like selecting their traits to be good athletes, sharp minded, etc. But this is way ahead in the future.

A generation of super whites who are possibly mongrels and don't care about God.

Regarding genetics, there is a reasonable approach, and a dogmatic approach. The first deals with what I call "european 100%", the second deals with what I call the "absolute 100%". Let's take Portugal for example. First the rational approach - the programme would make the population be Portuguese, and motivate Germanic/northern settlers to come in if possible, to contribute with their genes. But that aprox. 20% part of Portugal that is clearly mongrel, that part would be sent off, so you have in the worst of situations at least a Portuguese Portugal. However, certainly a few non white genes here and there would remain in their population, evidently. Impossible to take it all off. That would be hard to spot, because there would be no difference between one to other. So they would progress from there, aiming for infinite betterment. If there were need to advance technology enough to test the crap out of people, because otherwise no one would spot difference, then in that case it would be futile and superficial, without a rational justification. This is the rational approach. The fathers of America applied this approach, and all the english world and segregationists as well. You had to prove you was a european 100%, not absolute 100%. An european 100% is a guy with all his roots in Europe, as long as you can know. The absolute 100% deals with everything that happened, even before Europe, since the last ice age. Even some proeminent Reich figures would probably be eliminated by such a system.

Now lets go to the dogmatic approach, the absolute 100%, which would be like in Christian Identity, where a person would have to be perfectly untainted since the last ice age at least. If we would go on this direction, however, we would find our selves with a huge, not to say impossible task, and if possible, we would be in a dilemma of killing or sending off extremaly productive, beautiful, intelligent and honorable people that we would never slightly suspect of. It would happen because we would have a 100% european population, and the testing would serve to search in the bottom of the box anything wrong from the ice age, hundreds of years of immigration from India to all of Europe and north africa, plus the indigenous populations in europe and north africa, etc, etc.

So the european 100% is the only realistic system actually. It takes human quality into account, and has a strong eugenics approach. In this system you can't have any admixtures of indian, black or asian, in each ones known history. The absolute 100% is rigid and totally disregards human quality, people start getting paranoid and eventually you start catching lots of european people. Critical areas are Russia, Finland, all of the Mediterranean and the areas of old Yuguslavia, Hungary and Bulgary. It won't ever be doable on earth, and if we managed to do it, we would have made more harm to ourselves than the jews had, lol. I support the european 100%. I must see a person who is white in looks, mind and spirit. All his/her immediate family members have to be normally white. And he/she must be willing to sacrifice for the race. If all these requirements are met, I'm okay with such person, that is enough for me, I won't go paranoid anymore about this matter. I used the absolute 100% in the past, and I got paranoid about everyone I met including me, as you remember. You start analyzing a people's traits, coupled with heritage, and imagining lots of theories... that is pointless. Using the absolute standard, you would have things happening like 15-20% america being sent off, large portions of Canada, half Europe, etc.

And I don't believe in the holiness of white people and much less of mankind. I don't care if a person is perfectly 101% white, that is like praising a lion merely because he looks like a lion, stupid. I don't care for the white thing, I care for the Aryan thing, meaning, a person needs to be white AND willing to sacrifice, willing to give his best energies, years and nerves to the betterment of our race. Otherwise, he belongs to the mindless masses, and I'm starting to hate the masses, lol. Only if someone is Aryan, in the true sense of the word, then I believe there is holiness attached to him, and he's a special creation.

CI does not teach that white people are holy of themselves, CI teaches that true Israelites fear God.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Nayto » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:13 am

"We're too much of wimps to do what we know is right, so we rationalize our own course of action to make ourselves feel better."

WN famous last words and why they have never succeeded. No such view on compromise of race ever succeeded in History, but I guess it'll magically start now. Even from a secular point of view, this logic is terrible.

Oh well. I wonder what specifically caused the shift. I should probably hear it from him though. I owe him that much.
Nayto

Postby Joe » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:31 am

Nayto said
Even from a secular point of view, this logic is terrible.

Yes, exactly. I have told many WN this, and they mostly just get angry, ignore me or call me names.

I am really glad someone else sees the fault in this logic. :) :beer:
Joe

Postby Staropramen » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:17 am

I like Lang. If he is one of us I pray he wakes up.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Joe » Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:14 am

Some people think I was attacking Lang. I use to talk to Lang all the time, I think very highly of him.

I am still very impressed with his intelligence and maturity.
However, I did try to make some things clear to Lang. I did not call him names or anything of the sort. But I was sad when I realized that I could not get through to him.

I felt like I had lost a brother. And so I hope people understand that I only wanted Lang to put his faith in Christ first. I was trying to witness to him and failed. I did not attack him.

Nayto, have you talked to Lang yet?
Joe

Postby Nayto » Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:31 pm

Lang in his usual kind disposition clarified his position to me. Long story short, he believes that with our current means there is no way to determine with certainty whether someone is a mongrel or not. Referring to the "white mongrels" who are >99% White. For this reason, we resort to traditional means for the time being in order to work out who is White. This means that it is possible for mongrels to be among us in our midst. He does not believe that it is okay for there to be a mongrel in the midst of a White nation, but rather that there is just no way of knowing.

I think for him this is a form of satisficing in order to be able to move forward with a framework. In my opinion, this is almost no different to what we do in CI. We make the same decisions with the same kind of information, except we weigh up the spiritual fruit of a person as well. If at any point we were to realize a member of the community is a mongrel, we'd kick them out without hesitation. The same applies to him.
Nayto

PreviousNext

Return to Open House