This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Are We Suppose To Do Nothing On Sundays?

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Are We Suppose To Do Nothing On Sundays?

Postby BrettDeason » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:07 am

I don't know where to post this on the forum.

A guy I know who is CI always tells me that we are suppose to do absolutely nothing on Sunday, because Sunday is our rest day.

I may have lots of stuff to do when Sunday comes around. I may have my car to work on or my house to tend to or some work that I need to do on other people's houses ( I clean other peoples' houses ) . So, if I do these things, am I sinning against our Heavenly Father, Yahweh Elohim?

- Brett Deason
Yahweh Elohim Is My Heavenly Father
BrettDeason

Re: Are We Suppose To Do Nothing On Sundays?

Postby Les » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:25 am

Hi Brett,
you will get a few answers from members here.

Personally, unsure anymore exactly which day is the Sabbath, but I do know that man is to rest every seventh day for his physical and spiritual well-being.

I learned years ago that the Sabbath was changed from Saturday to Sunday by the Roman Catholic Church, so I followed what the Seventh Day Adventists and Worldwide Church of God were doing, and tried to keep Saturdays free. Eventually couldn't even do that as I was on rotating shifts and sometimes had to go to work on the weekends.

On one of William Finck's broadcasts, I think he said that even keeping the Sabbath on Saturdays was wrong?
Les

Postby Kentucky » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:10 pm

Doing absolutely nothing on a sabbath day is a jewish thing; taken to such absurd levels as to hire a shabbez goyim (a non-jew servant) to turn on and off a light switch. Certainly the God of Israel understands some flexibility of the Law when something requires our attention. Hey buddy, your house is on fire!!! Sorry, it's a day of rest and I can't do anything about it. Jesus went about healing people on the Sabbath and really got the jews all riled up, didn't He? God gave us common sense for every day of the week; we don't suspend it because of a Sabbath. Here's more:

http://kinsmanredeemer.com/Sabbath.htm

Mark
Kentucky

Postby BrettDeason » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:15 pm

Thanks Y'all. I do greatly appreciate it.

- Brett Deason
May Yahweh Elohim Bless All Adamic People
BrettDeason

Postby PhillipWMorrow » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:09 pm

You will w/o a doubt get a multitude of answers here. It's going to be up to you to sort out WHAT IS RIGHT FOR YOU. I too have read here and other places that a weekly Sabbath is no longer an observance we are to make. I personally disagree w/ that. I keep a weekly Sabbath which is Friday night dust to Saturday dusk. I know a lot of people are going to scream jew-day-ism but from my personal perspective and search of the scriptures this is correct...at least for me. I am anti-sunday because Constantine issued his edict of death for Sabbath worship and reinstated it (Sabbath) on the day of pagan sun worship...Sunday. This is what is right for me. You will have to work it out w/ your Creator. 'Let no man judge you...".
PhillipWMorrow

Postby BrettDeason » Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:22 pm

Thanks!

- Brett Deason
Yahweh Elohim Bless You
BrettDeason

Postby wmfinck » Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:29 pm

PHILnBOAZ wrote:... jew-day-ism ...

Celebrating a Saturday sabbath is jew-day-ism? LOL, that is funny, in an innocent sort of way.

If the Scripture says "let no man judge you" concerning sabbaths, feasts, etc, then neither should we judge our brethren concerning sabbaths, feasts, etc.

Real simple.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Nayto » Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:21 pm

The spirit of the law is six days of work and one day of rest. Why complicate it unnecessarily? Besides, presuming to know exactly which day of the modern calendar week it falls on is vain in my opinion.

I choose to keep it on Friday sunset to Saturday sunset because to be quite honest when it gets to Friday evening I desperately need that rest.
Nayto

Postby Kentucky » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:38 pm

wmfinck wrote:
PHILnBOAZ wrote:... jew-day-ism ...

Celebrating a Saturday sabbath is jew-day-ism? LOL, that is funny, in an innocent sort of way.

If the Scripture says "let no man judge you" concerning sabbaths, feasts, etc, then neither should we judge our brethren concerning sabbaths, feasts, etc.

Real simple.

In my prison ministry I get some letters from the brethren who are sometimes borderline illiterate. But, one I got recently spelled us "Isreallights." I love it, lol.

Mark
Kentucky

Return to Open House