This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

dating correctly - still trying to understand

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

dating correctly - still trying to understand

Postby BrettDeason » Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:12 pm

I don't know where in this Forum to post this.

I'm still learning and I'm still trying to understand who I can date and who I can not date, according to our Heavenly Father, Yahweh Elohim.

If a white female has sexually been active with someone of another race, then I have no business with her. Am I correct on that?

What if a white female has not been sexually active with someone of another race, but has at least one friend of another race?

What if a white female is not sure about who she's been sexually active with in her past. For example, she definitely knows that she has never been sexually active with a nigger, in fact, she is against that, but, she is not sure if who she has been sexually active with in her past, was a white man possibly mixed with mexican, or some other possible race?

What if a white female is friends with one or more people who are of mixed races themselves?

What if a white female has had anything to do with one or more people who are of mixed races themselves?

I'm trying to understand all of this so that I know who I can date, who Yahweh would approve of me dating. So, please help me out with this please. Thanks for all of y'alls time.

- Brett Deason
May Yahweh Elohim Bless All Adamic People
BrettDeason

Re: dating correctly - still trying to understand

Postby Staropramen » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:37 pm

Imo you should really try to date a White woman that is Christian Identity. Easier said than done, I know. If she is truly a repentant Christian it matters not what sort of past she has. That said I would add that if she was formerly a prostitute and is new to Identity I would not rush into anything. A long term friendship to determine her commitment would be necessary. I think it would be ok to ask some White women who are not CI out on a date so long as you intend to make the basics of your faith known right away. If they don't run away screaming in horror then try to develop a friendship but keep your faith at the forefront of every conversation and see where it leads. I would avoid getting involved with White women who are dedicated judeochristians. As a former judeo who embraced CI after I got married to a life-long judeochristian I can tell you from personal experience it will be very difficult. If my relationship with my wife wasn't 110% in every other area I'm afraid we would be divorced by now. Of course this advice also applies to women seeking a husband.

Hopefully others will comment too as I by no means consider myself an expert on this! :lol:
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Nayto » Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:24 am

I strongly suggest finding a CI woman. At least that way no matter what her sins were, she will have acknowledged them and asked forgiveness. As with any CI. You can be yourself around such a woman. You can lead her in truth and she will support you in truth. It will be built on a great foundation.
Nayto

Postby BrettDeason » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:03 am

Thanks y'all.
I do greatly appreciate it!

- Brett Deaosn
May Yahweh Elohim Bless All Of HIs Family
BrettDeason

Postby Joe » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:51 am

I think Mike Delaney, with all his children, has said some things on this. Essentially, that we make the woman.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby BrettDeason » Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:34 am

I do have a follow up question.

What happens if we do end up dating a white female who has had sexual relations with someone of another race?

What happens if we do this knowingly?

Or, what happens if we do this unknowingly?

- Brett Deason
Yahweh Elohim Bless
BrettDeason

Postby Nayto » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:56 am

If that person acknowledges that the sleeping with another race was a sin and asked forgiveness, I would not hold it against them.

Failing that I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole.

What does "dating" even mean though? Marriage and sex are synonymous. Dating without the intention of marrying is completely redundant and carnal. So we ought to choose our wives wisely.

Lots of questions like "what ifs" is not a wise starting point for that process.
Nayto

Postby Fenwick » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:45 pm

Nayto wrote:What does "dating" even mean though? Marriage and sex are synonymous. Dating without the intention of marrying is completely redundant and carnal. So we ought to choose our wives wisely.

There was an interesting article that Pastor Downey's wife posted on Stormfront a few years ago on the difference between what is called dating and courting:

Courtship is the time-honored and successful practice of learning about someone enough to know whether or not the two is compatible for marriage. It often involves friendship, discussing each individual’s future plans, knowing the parents if they’re alive, and praying privately for God’s will in the matter. After deciding it is God’s will to get married, the couple prays together and then go to their parents to seek their blessings and finally to the pastor to seek his approval. After engaged the couple still avoids intimacy until marriage. Commitment comes before intimacy.

http://fgcp.org/content/dating-vs-courting

Although I'd point out that if you were "engaged" you might as well call yourself committed enough for intimacy anyway.
Fenwick

Postby BrettDeason » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:30 pm

Okay. Thanks all of y'all. I do greatly appreciate it!

- Brett Deason
May Yahweh Elohim Bless You
BrettDeason

Postby KanadianBrett » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:40 pm

Brett from another Brett lol

Everyone in the post has given you great advice.
But please be vigilant with any judeo-christian woman.
Observe and be careful.
I got burned TWO TIMES! by these types!
They were very worldly, Talmudvision based.
Be careful please! It is NOT worth it lol
KanadianBrett

Next

Return to Open House