This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

The Constitution rewrite

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Re: The Constitution rewrite

Postby Kentucky » Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:12 pm

[quote="Joe"Well I changed from thinking NS was ideal to realizing that we already have what we need in the Bible, Christ as King. I also think that NS compromised in many ways. That NS seems to be loosely based on the Law in our hearts, but could have been perfected with Biblical understanding.

For example:
-I would not allow paganism or idol worship.
-One drop of non-white blood would make one considered not German (ultimately Christ will divide the wheat from the tares).

In this way I formed strong criticisms of white Nationalism too. I do not consider WN a plausible or realistic ideology. It only makes sense if you are able to delude yourself and pretend that we are not surrounded by weeds.

Thanks for that fair assessment. Hindsight is always 20/20 as they say. If only our people could turn the clock back and do some things differently. Yes, there's always room for improvement. As I offered some prooftexts on Part 3 of Bill's 'Walking the Walk', some kings of Israel actually did right in the eyes of God, some only partially and others failed miserably. Without being accused of "Hitler worship" I think they came pretty close to doing that which was right in the eyes of God. The point is, will we (our people) learn from our predecessors mistakes? If we do, we come that much closer to advancing the Kingdom. WN's on the other hand, are an abject failure, being secular in nature with misfits as leaders.

Mark
Kentucky

Re: The Constitution rewrite

Postby Joe » Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:37 am

Kentucky said
Without being accused of "Hitler worship" I think they came pretty close to doing that which was right in the eyes of God.

I agree. And it certainly is easy for me to be critical, looking back, but I think Hitler was trying to do what was right.

We can see that NS was based on Christian principles and can take it further, Yahweh willing. Brother Ryan had a similar sentiment, and I considered his ideas and was compelled by his assertion that the Bible is all we need.

I have never been interested in politics, but there is a simplicity in the Bible.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Previous

Return to Open House