This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Montana Town Under Attack by The Synagogue of Satan

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Montana Town Under Attack by The Synagogue of Satan

Postby Standhaft » Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:52 pm

Hi folks, I wanted to make everyone aware of a disgusting attack on one of our beloved Montana towns. A few days ago, a group called Love Lives Here which is a part of the Montana Human Rights Network, organized a meeting with the Whitefish city council in an attempt to get an anti-hate ordinance passed in the city. This is in response to recent events in which Richard Spencer, who is a resident of Whitefish and runs the NPI (National Policy Institute) was arrested in Hungary.

I encourage you all to read this article:
http://flatheadbeacon.com/2014/11/18/wh ... -hate-law/

The purpose of this anti-hate ordinance would be to prevent hate-organizations from doing business in the town of Whitefish. Despite being flagrantly unconstitutional, who gets to define what is a "hate-organization"? Why none other than Allen Secher.

And who is Allen Secher? He is the Naked Rabbi http://www.thenakedrabbi.com/about/. A radical leftist Jew who spent a lifetime helping to destroy our nation by promoting the civil-rights movement in Florida. And now he lives in nearly all-white Whitefish MT and is working nonstop to do the same here.

That's right, no surprise is it that a Jew is always found to be the root of such trouble making? Jews preach a culture of death to white people wherever they show up. They can't help it since this instinct is in their DNA.

It's not like MT has a lot of Jews, but who shows up at the meeting? Multiple Jews, a couple of homosexuals, and even some pastors. And no Jewish-led attack on Whites would be complete without a reference to the Holocaust, would it?

So I am reaching out to my brethren today to ask for support and prayers in fighting off this evil. There is already a fair amount of opposition to this simply from regular libertarian and conservative minded Montanans in the area, but the local PLE / WN will be resisting this as well.

I also wanted to illustrate once again, the "bare naked truth" as the local Rabbi would call it.. of Jewish hatred and complicity towards the White race and its demise.
Standhaft

Re: Montana Town Under Attack by The Synagogue of Satan

Postby Kentucky » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:33 pm

Standhaft wrote:I encourage you all to read this article:
http://flatheadbeacon.com/2014/11/18/wh ... -hate-law/

“This isn’t about one individual, it is about a way of thinking that is despicable,” said Brian Muldoon, a Whitefish attorney. “This community I believe is standing up strongly against the kinds of ideas that Richard Spencer and his ilk promotes … and it is time to deconstruct the ideas that are so insidious. It is time to take a very clear stance. An unambiguous one.”

This seems to be riding on the shirt tails of Houston, Texas, mayor, a jewish lesbian, calling for draconian measures against Christian churches who are critical of perverts. I will bring this to the attention of my church tomorrow and we will corporately pray for Whitefish. Surely there are some stout White folks there in Montana who see Secher and his ilk's way of thinking as despicable. It's time to take back America by getting right with God. With jews we lose.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby brucebohn » Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:58 am

Quote: [ from the Demon]
The idea behind the The Naked Rabbi is simple. I’m a born rebel. Throughout my life I have questioned, challenged, created, and lived out of the box. I’ve always tried to be naked about my convictions and attitudes.

Of course, his very existence is a " Hate Crime" . We at least have
the comfort of knowing that this Evil little Bastard shall ultimately
fail in his "rebellion", along with his tribal brethren, and one day soon
be put to the sword ! We also pray that the locals come forward to
both ' question and challenge' the little naked Demon so he can be put
back in the box he crawled out of! It is time that WE become
naked about OUR convictions and attitudes......
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Standhaft » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:53 pm

First of all, I want to thank you Mr. Downey for praying for us over here. I believe in the power of prayer and God's grace for the sake of a few.

I have an update to the events transpiring here. Last night, the Whitefish City Council passed a resolution supporting Diversity and Tolerance.

http://flatheadbeacon.com/2014/12/02/wh ... tolerance/

There were many fine citizens who spoke out recognizing Love Lives Here's agenda as one against free speech. The city attorney and the council found that the original proposals would never pass the First Amendment which is the good news.

However they then passed a resolution supporting diversity. Fortunately the resolution amounts to little more than a stamp of approval from the city and a public declaration. But this is not the end of this. The Love Lives Here pressure group pushed to change the wording from "welcoming" to "promoting" diversity. Basically, they want to actively push diversity on this city and in Northwest Montana in order to combat the perceived racism here. So we still need everyone's support and prayers. This group's next agenda is to also push pro LGBT legislation on us.

It was amazing to watch this group in action; the double-tongued, double-mindedness of their speech. The Rabbi's sickening platitudes to the Council and the backpedaling of their assertion that they wanted to pass an anti hate-speech law. Their appeals to love, righteousness and truth. Liars and snakes every one of them!

I have personally learned through this experience that some of our kinsmen are totally lost and unredeemable in this lifetime. And two the depth of the sting we must yet experience in order to have our prophesied racial awakening is nearly incomprehensible. The Day of Jacob's Trouble (of which I believe we have entered) will truly be unlike any that which has come before or shall ever come after.
Standhaft

Postby Rogue » Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:33 pm

He should bring some of that tolerance to Israelie and see how warmly he is received.

[https-youtube]https://trutube.tv/video/15710/Jewish-Hatred-Supremacy-and-Hypocrisy-in-Israel[/https-youtube]
One King, One Faith, One Law.
Rogue

Postby Standhaft » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:16 pm

An update.

The Jew-led far left agitators continue to push degeneracy and cultural marxism on us. Now they're pushing for LGBT rights:
http://flatheadbeacon.com/2015/01/03/gr ... ordinance/

The Montana Human Rights Network and the American Civil Liberties Union of Montana have asked the Council to adopt a non-discrimination ordinance that protects lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) people from discrimination in housing, employment and public accommodations.

They push and push and won't stop their madness. Their hatred for all things natural and wholesome and of God's creation is pathological.
Standhaft

Return to Open House