This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

grey eye color

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

grey eye color

Postby BrettDeason » Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:47 am

Is a person with grey eye color a possible jew?

I know, and I understand,
Luk_6:43 For a good tree bringeth not forth corrupt fruit; neither doth a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
Luk_6:44 For every tree is known by his own fruit. For of thorns men do not gather figs, nor of a bramble bush gather they grapes.

But, I just wanted to ask what experiences any of ya'll have had with people who have grey eye color? In some pictures, this person's eyes look blue. That's new to me.
BrettDeason

Re: grey eye color

Postby Joe » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:36 am

Bill mentioned the eye colour of the ancient Greeks in a podcasts, I am sure. He said grey was one of their eye colours. I can't remember which podcast, sorry.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Re: grey eye color

Postby BrettDeason » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:55 pm

okay
Thanks
BrettDeason

Return to Open House