This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

some pictures I took of the blood moon with my I Phone

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Re: some pictures I took of the blood moon with my I Phone

Postby Joe » Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:25 am

Aechos said
After all, John Hagee "prophesied" about it in his latest book entitled "Four Blood Moons: Something Is About to Change"

They will believe anything.
Soon they will be claiming that the jews are the 'Messiah', just like it says in the talmud (just typing that sentence is wrong, sorry). It's what happens when you go along with the world and refuse to think for yourself.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby wmfinck » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:26 pm

Wow, Brett Deason, you should be sentenced to 10 years of reading Christogenea so that you are not again sucked in by this "blood moon" bullshit.

I almost want to move this thread to the Septic Tank, LOL. Anyway, thanks for cleaning it up a little, Nayto.

Brett, please, get out of jew-dei-oh-X-ian land.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby BrettDeason » Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:22 pm

Sorry. I didn't mean to cause an uproar or anything like that. I was just trying to share some pictures. But, the pictures didn't turn out as well as it looked with my naked eyes.

Bill - I am currently recording me playing acoustic guitar and singing and it is much much much better than what you have heard in the past that I recorded, and I am wanting to send you a CD of it once I finish it, so, please let me know what P.O. Box address that you have now that i can mail it to, please.

And tell Melissa I said Hi and Hello for me please.

- Brett Deason
May Yahweh Elohim Bless All of You
BrettDeason

Postby Kentucky » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:37 pm

BrettDeason wrote:so, please let me know what P.O. Box address that you have now that i can mail it to, please.

click on the contact page

Mark
Kentucky

Postby wmfinck » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:07 am

BrettDeason wrote:Sorry. I didn't mean to cause an uproar or anything like that. I was just trying to share some pictures. But, the pictures didn't turn out as well as it looked with my naked eyes.

Brett, I know you are trying, and I know you are well-intentioned.

But if blood was actually seen dripping from the moon, and landed smack in the middle of John Hagee's fat head, that still would not necessarily connect it to Revelation 6:12. Geez, what IDIOTS jew-dei-oh-X-ians are.

Revelation 6:12-13 wrote: 12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; 13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

So if the sun is not black as sackcloth and if the stars do not fall out of the sky then every single person who falls for the "blood moon" bullshit is what, an idiot?

http://christogenea.org/podcasts/revelation
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Open House