This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Sin,Repentance,Confession-Prayers.

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Sin,Repentance,Confession-Prayers.

Postby MIkeZealous » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:37 pm

As a 50 year old, recent born again Identity Christian,i was wondering if someone can help me on the subjects of Sin,Repentance,Confession-prayers.

I am a Ex Sodlier having served 15 years in the British Army as a Infantry soldier incl two tours of iraq,I have a lot of sin to burden,having broke many of Yahwehs Laws,Commandments whilst I was blind to the word of Yahweh.Whilst I repent my sins daily straight from my heart, and pray for forgiveness in my own words,i am short of sermons,prayers,information on the word of Yahweh reference sin repentance and possible forgiveness.

I intend to serve the last of my days,serving Yahweh on whatever he wants me to do,leads me to do.Not because I want forgiveness,but because he came to me and opened my eyes,enlightened me.Hence me "refusing to soldier" and getting dishonourabley discharged,along with the abuse,grief I suffered along that path since Yahweh enlightening me.

I appreciate any information,texts,sermons,personal opinions on the subjects of Sin,Repentance,Confession-Prayers.Thank You, May Yahweh bless you all.
I am a serving Soldier of Yahweh!....Joshua 1:9 “I have commanded you, ‘Be strong and courageous! Don’t tremble or be terrified, because Yahweh your Elohim is with you wherever you go.’” -- Joshua 1:9
MIkeZealous

Re: Sin,Repentance,Confession-Prayers.

Postby Staropramen » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:12 pm

Hello Mike,
Let me say first that we don't use the term "born again" because it's a mistranslation of the Greek "born from above". Yahweh's children are first born from above and then physically born. Everyone else is the product of race-mixing and is only born once, of the world [sin]. Yahweh's children are called to repent and when we do we become regenerated by the Holy Spirit. Regeneration makes us functional children.

The phrase "be born again" that is tossed around in the mainstream churches is part of a universalist lie to bring wolves [non-whites] into the sheepfold. The "again" part of that erroneous translation suggests that a process initiated by man after the physical birth makes him or her a child of God. Universalists believe that anyone and everyone regardless of race can become a child of God by repenting and "accepting Jesus". This is an abuse of the scriptures dealing with repentance and regeneration which are only for us. Yahweh's children are physically born as His children, albeit as sinners in need of repentance. There is no ritual of man that makes one a child of God.

We who are Yahweh's children, regenerated in Christ have nothing to fear. Even the unrepentant of Yahweh's children ultimately have salvation. They will suffer on earth, reap earthly judgement along with the wicked and have eternal shame in the kingdom but nonetheless ALL ISRAEL IS SAVED! Romans 11:26.

Gotta run, I'll post some links shortly.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Joe » Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:35 am

I would respectfully ask if you only toured in iraq, or perhaps you could consider it yourself privately. But of-course the army serves babylon, we were all in bondage to babylon.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby bahr » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:46 am

Hi Mike,

I think we are all in agreement here at Christogenea that all the work of repentance is perfectly encapsulated by Yahweh-Christ Himself:

"You shall love him near to you as yourself".

and

"Come out from the midst of them and be separated, and do not be joined to the impure, and I will admit you".
bahr

Postby Kentucky » Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:11 pm

Kentucky

Postby MIkeZealous » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:46 pm

Thank You for your kind words and links. As I stated,I am new to CI so im learning slowly but surely. As for my service in the Army,I joined and served whilst having no knowledge of CI,let alone religion. It is my experiences in Iraq that led me to Yahweh & our CI. I dont want to explain the actual experience of my enlightenment,but once I had that experience I put my weapon down and refused to soldier ever again (unless yahweh tells me too).Yes ive sinned heavily,I served a corrupt ungodly system (without realising at thet time) So if anyone wishes to attack me for my errs,remember John,8:7 (KJV) 7" So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone"

The worse thing you can do in the Army is refuse to soldier,especially in a war zone.I paid the price via abuse,assaults,military prison,no pay-which affected my wife and 3 children,friends and family dissowning me etc.

Thanks again for your kind words and links,appreciated.May Yahweh bless you.
I am a serving Soldier of Yahweh!....Joshua 1:9 “I have commanded you, ‘Be strong and courageous! Don’t tremble or be terrified, because Yahweh your Elohim is with you wherever you go.’” -- Joshua 1:9
MIkeZealous

Postby Staropramen » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:16 pm

MIkeZealous wrote:I dont want to explain the actual experience of my enlightenment,but once I had that experience I put my weapon down and refused to soldier ever again (unless yahweh tells me too).Yes ive sinned heavily,I served a corrupt ungodly system (without realising at thet time) So if anyone wishes to attack me for my errs,remember John,8:7 (KJV) 7" So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone"

The worse thing you can do in the Army is refuse to soldier,especially in a war zone.I paid the price via abuse,assaults,military prison,no pay-which affected my wife and 3 children,friends and family dissowning me etc.

Thanks again for your kind words and links,appreciated.May Yahweh bless you.

Mike,
I'm a former race-mixer who produced offspring with a nigger. It doesn't get any worse than that. Christ can change any Adamite who honestly repents. The folks on this forum know their scriptures and act accordingly. None of us are perfect but we police one another with brotherly love. There is no attacking the truly repentant around here, I can assure you that. Maybe you've had some bad experiences with godless "white nationalism"? If so don't worry about it. That's all a real Christian can expect from the blind of our race that want to be "separate but equal" to the beasts.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Nayto » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:37 am

As Staro said, so long as people are repentant for what they did and cease those actions, there is full acceptance of Christian brotherhood. Most of us are dead men under the laws of God, that if we judge others harshly, we may as well end our own lives.

We still have an obligation to keep unrepentant sinners out of the community, but it doesn't sound like you're in that category. It sounds like you are just having to deal with feelings of guilt (maybe I am wrong). It's not absolutely necessary, but sometimes it helps to confess the specific sins to a kinsman or kinsmen. As it so happens, this forum is filled with more than amicable fellows who'd be more than willing to help or share your burdens.

It seems like you don't have a short supply of courage to do what is right. Strong conviction and not caring for the concerns of the world go a long way.
Nayto

Postby Joe » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:45 am

Mike Quoted
(KJV) 7" So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone"

That verse is an interpolation.

But as Nayto said, we are all dead men. For idolatry, adultery, fornication etc. We live in Christ.

Mike I meant no disrespect in my previous comment. I just don't want a brother losing any sleep because he helped a few sand-niggers go to hell. If I may be frank.

The army does support zog, but you stood up against that. You had courage. I know Yahweh God will protect you and your family. I hope your family is well.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Nayto » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:11 am

Joe wrote:I just don't want a brother losing any sleep because he helped a few sand-niggers go to hell. If I may be frank.

If it were me, I'd sleep better at night. LOL.
Nayto

Next

Return to Open House