This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Sin,Repentance,Confession-Prayers.

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Re: Sin,Repentance,Confession-Prayers.

Postby Joe » Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:23 am

^Haha, don't get me started Nayto. It was your hilarious "don't forget to take a shower" comment that eased me into becoming a hardcore racist exterminationist.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5130&p=12718&hilit=shower#p12718
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby bahr » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:00 am

Mike,

Think about the Roman soldiers from the time of Christ. The Roman army did very despicable things, they even participated in the torture and killing of our Master! But Christ never condemned them. He knows the real culprits of everything wrong in this world.

I John 3:9-10:
Each who has been born from of Yahweh does not create wrongdoing, because His seed abides in him, and he is not able to do wrong, because from of Yahweh he has been born. By this are manifest the children of Yahweh and the children of the False Accuser.
bahr

Postby MIkeZealous » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:25 am

Thanks Guys,your comments,scripture commenst are really appreciated. I am new to CI and religion as a whole,so my knowledge is a lot less than all of you.I appreciate any corrections,constructive criticism,,and help in my journey as I study and learn the word of Yahweh.Christogenea being my main source along with my A.I.T course,KJV, Apocrypha,Strongs concordance.

Yahweh bless you all.
I am a serving Soldier of Yahweh!....Joshua 1:9 “I have commanded you, ‘Be strong and courageous! Don’t tremble or be terrified, because Yahweh your Elohim is with you wherever you go.’” -- Joshua 1:9
MIkeZealous

Postby Kentucky » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:24 am

MIkeZealous wrote:Thanks Guys,your comments,scripture commenst are really appreciated. I am new to CI and religion .

One of the first things I learned in Christian Identity was that it is not a religion; religions are man-made. It may be a religion categorically, but it is, in essence, a way of life. The 1st century church was called 'The Way.' And so it is today, the only way for the White man.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Fenwick » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:55 pm

Greetings Mike, I can't really add much to what people here have already said, but effectively being a conscientious objector whilst still in the army must have been very hard. God willing, you have come through that difficult awakening to brighter days ahead.

It is always nice to see other Brits join too.
Fenwick

Postby MIkeZealous » Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:52 am

Thanks Mark and Fenwick.Appreciated.
I am a serving Soldier of Yahweh!....Joshua 1:9 “I have commanded you, ‘Be strong and courageous! Don’t tremble or be terrified, because Yahweh your Elohim is with you wherever you go.’” -- Joshua 1:9
MIkeZealous

Previous

Return to Open House