This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

The Christian Swastika

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Re: The Christian Swastika

Postby Fenwick » Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:15 am

There seems to be some oddities with the file, but the French version works and I can fortunately read French. Very interesting stuff there Vandal. I'd known that various cross shaped things have been in use by our race as far back as symbol writing goes, but I'd never known about the connection to the name of God before.
Fenwick

Postby wmfinck » Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:44 am

I have not heard from Vandal in a few months. I pray he is well. He is not answering PMs here. There were problems last year with the server which his web site was on (many related to DOS attacks) however I believe we are past that now (and for now, they are always recurring). I just restored a few files that seem to be missing. If he took them down intentionally, well, I would apologize for that in advance, but I wish he would contact me.

This link should now work:
http://vandal.christogenea.org/wp-conte ... Vandal.pdf
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Linda » Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:53 pm

http://www.scribd.com/doc/30449818/The- ... bal-Vandal

Hope this is what you were looking for Rogue.......

Pretty selective reading going on here.
- Bill
PSALM 22:22 I will declare your Name to my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise you. 23 You that fear Yahweh, praise Him; all you the Seed of Jacob glorify Him; and fear Him, all you the Seed of Israel. 28 For the Kingdom Is Yahweh's and he is the governor among the nations.
Linda

Postby wmfinck » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:12 am

Just now I have restored this link to the Verbal Vandals PDF on the Christian Swastika, only because the article is always in demand.

http://vandal.christogenea.org/wp-conte ... Vandal.pdf

While a lot of Verbal Vandal's writing was good, he attached his lips to the gas-expulsion orifice of Dewey Tucker and has made a sharp left turn into perdition, with a new non-racial interpretation of Scripture and a view of Genesis that is absolutely refuted by the Gospels, epistles, and any honest study of the underlying language. He also now sharply criticizes "CI" with the presumption that everyone in CI teaches what he claims that "CI" teaches. In other words, he lumps all who call themselves "CI" into the same basket. He should have spent more time reading and listening, and less time running his mouth. There is more, but I will leave it at that.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Open House