This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Free Kurtis Monschke

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Re: Free Kurtis Monschke

Postby Kentucky » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:12 pm

With the start of the new year, Kurtis has been transferred and has a new address:

Kurtis Monschke #871510

Clallam Bay Corrections Center

1830 Eagle Crest Way

Clallam Bay, WA 98326

He would enjoy hearing from you.
Kentucky

Postby Joe » Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:08 am

There is another troll who has signed the petition. Just letting you know Mark.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Kentucky » Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:35 am

Joe wrote:There is another troll who has signed the petition. Just letting you know Mark.

Thanks Joe. I monitor the site closely now and these antichrists don't last very long. It's not only an attack against Kurtis, but against all of us in Christian Identity. I wish they'd just go jump in a lake (of fire) and get it over with; people that malevolent, don't belong on this planet.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Kentucky » Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:50 am

Kurtis' Recommended Links:

Victims of the state .org
Accused.com
Innocent inmates.org
Sbsdefense.com
Manipulated trial.de
Prison policy.org
Friends of justice. Wordpress.com
People against prison abuse.com
Wells of justice.com
Banned-in-america.net
Sts wrongful convictions.webs.com
Innocence denied.com
Justice denied.com
Americas wrongfully convicted.com
False allegations.com
Fore justice.org
Proving innocence.net
Humanity for prisoners.blogspot.com
Multiply justice.org
Kentucky

Postby Kentucky » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:39 pm

It has been a really rough day for Kurtis today. The death of his father has devastated him! However, there is a tiny glimmer of hope that he will get to see his family and go to the funeral, but he needs our help. The caseworker told him the last guy they took to a funeral had to pay $800!!!! Will you help me raise the money for him? I am putting in the first $50. Who's with me? Please use paypal if you can and send it to a.soldiers.path@gmail.com using the friends and family option. Please put a note that says Kurtis' Funeral Fund. Thank you. We can do this! I know we can!

https://www.facebook.com/FreeKurtisMonschke

http://freekurtis.com
Kentucky

Postby Kentucky » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:48 pm

Update 4-19-16

Since the last Update, the wheels of justice grind slowly. However, the campaign to free political prisoner, Kurtis Monschke, a young man wrongfully convicted and sentenced to life without parole for a crime he did not commit nor could he have committed, given the evidence at trial, is, in spite of the system, making progress. The plans for clemency have developed into a strategy involving Kurtis' long time attorney, a new paralegal team (having a very successful track record) and an attorney who specializes in representing clemency cases.

The legal expenses will require true believers in justice and can see the injustice of what has happened. As many of you know, who have followed this case from the beginning, our fund-raising on gofundme,com was pulled because of reverse discrimination. This website hypocritically allows clients who committed real crimes in Ferguson, MO, to raise money for legal defense causes. Nevertheless, supporters continue to donate to Kurtis in spite of the loss of exposure through word of mouth and the miracle of other internet communications. For the time being, donations can be made at this link:

http://cisprisonoutreach.com/Monschke.php

Besides financial assistance, there are other things one can do to help. Kurtis needs signatures. After a three month cancellation of Kurtis' account at ThePetitionSite.com, it has been successfully reestablished; and you can also sign the clemency petition at FreeKurtis.com if you haven't signed the other one. The goal is 1000 signatures, which will be presented to the Governor of Washington State.

In addition to the aforementioned, the clemency process could also initiate his release, under the provisions of commutations, reducing his sentence; if certain conditions can be met. Under such conditions, the State is concerned about releasing a prisoner who will not be a burden to society. Thus, he needs gainful employment and suitable housing. We do not know yet if these conditions are restricted to Washington State or not. In any event, letters of support will also be needed for the clemency board who hears such cases like this; and generally makes their decisions based on public input. You don't have to know Kurtis personally, but what is important is that you are familiar enough with his case to know that he was wrongfully prosecuted.

These three things cry out for his innocence: 1. Kurtis was not at the crime scene when the crime was committed 2. those who did commit the crime had letters intercepted while in custody, conspiring to plea bargain and blame Kurtis for the crime, even though eyewitnesses testified to the contrary, vindicating any involvement by Kurtis and 3. the lead prosecutor at his trial was so outraged over the bias of her superiors to get a convictions regardless of the evidence, that she sued the Prosecutors Office and won a three million dollars settlement.

There has never been any justification for the 'life sentence' Kurtis received. The only thing that can and will set him free is the Truth and people who believe the truth of the matter and realizing that it can happen to them also if not challenged. Kurtis' fight is our fight, the fight for freedom. Therefore, it behooves all concerned citizens at this time to make right a terrible wrong. Signing petitions, letters of support and helping the legal team move forward has worked for others in the past and it will work for us as well. We pray that the good deeds of many will overcome the evil of the few. Kurtis is an open book, accessible to the public, and anyone can write him a letter of encouragement or ask whatever questions you may have for him at anytime. We are grateful for those who have chosen to be informed and are willing to do something. Thank you.

Kurtis Monschke ##871510
Clallam Bay Corrections Center
1830 Eagle Crest Way
Clallam Bay, WA 98326

http://freekurtis.com
Kentucky

Postby Les » Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:34 pm

signed the petition, at http://freekurtis.com/
I urge others to do the same since it doesn't cost you anything.
Les

Postby MichaelAllen » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:31 pm

Signed.
MichaelAllen

Postby Joe » Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:40 am

Most people seem indifferent to Kurtis' plight.
Sometimes I think I am serving a life sentence and I will not be paroled until the day I die.
And Kurtis is actually living that. That is one reason why we should not forget Kurtis.
I haven't written Kurtis a letter, I don't know what to say to someone you don't know.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Kentucky » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:52 am

Joe wrote:Most people seem indifferent to Kurtis' plight.
Sometimes I think I am serving a life sentence and I will not be paroled until the day I die.
And Kurtis is actually living that. That is one reason why we should not forget Kurtis.
I haven't written Kurtis a letter, I don't know what to say to someone you don't know.

Kurt would love to hear from you. That's what keeps him going; knowing that a few care about his plight. He continues to be God's missionary to the brethren inside the wire. We pray for him everyday and ask for yours as well.

Mark
Kentucky

PreviousNext

Return to Open House