This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Free Kurtis Monschke

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Re: Free Kurtis Monschke

Postby Acrimonious » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:30 am

Thank you, Mark. I intend to write him shortly.
Acrimonious

Postby Rogue » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:32 pm

Hello Mark, have you an update on the raising for Kurtis appeal fund, was the goal met, if not how far is he away from meeting it?
One King, One Faith, One Law.
Rogue

Postby Kentucky » Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:29 pm

Rogue wrote:Hello Mark, have you an update on the raising for Kurtis appeal fund, was the goal met, if not how far is he away from meeting it?

The goal was $1500 and we're a little shy of raising a third of that.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Kentucky » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:49 pm

I was remiss in informing our community here about the alternative to gofundme.com. I posted this at FreeKurtis.com:

As of October 11, 2014, we were informed by our online fund-raising apparatus, gofundme.com, that our account was removed due to “a violation of Terms and Conditions,” of which they did not specify.

I thus replied via email:

Dear Customer Happiness Department, [that's what they actually call themselves]
I am befuddled as to why our account was terminated.* Could you please specify exactly what the problem was?* There are 35 things not allowed, none of which pertain to our cause of funding a clemency attorney to free a man from life imprisonment for something he did not do.* That was the only criteria for using your service.* You have either been misinformed by some third party or have some unwritten policy that individuals under your employ can exercise selective discrimination.* If you were informed about this case, you would know that the lead prosecutor, Barbara Corey, sued the Prosecutor’s Office for prosecutorial misconduct, saying the case was not tried for criminal reasons, but was entirely political and she subsequently won a $3 million settlement.* It appears that Mr. Monschke is being tried again for the political agenda that gofundme.com represents.*
In any event, if there is no appeal process, please remit the funds raised up to the termination date on 10-11-14 to Mark Downey.
Sincerely,
Mark Downey
Of course, Kurtis is dismayed at this development, but has complete confidence in alternative methods, which will eliminate politically correct middlemen. From now on all contributions can be sent to:

Mark Downey
PO Box 436
Alexandria, KY

Please make out checks or money orders to Mark Downey; if sending cash, secure in aluminum foil wrap. All funds will go directly to the cause of clemency for Kurtis Monschke until the goal of $1500 is reached.
Kentucky

Postby Joe » Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:40 am

It looks like some (I don't even know what to call them) have signed the petition with mockery. Seemingly to discredit it.

Really; our enemy is cowardly, vile, weak, demented, pathetic...
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Kentucky » Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:44 pm

Joe wrote:It looks like some (I don't even know what to call them) have signed the petition with mockery. Seemingly to discredit it.

Really; our enemy is cowardly, vile, weak, demented, pathetic...

Yes, I think we know who they are: the cult of devil worshipers who live on SPAM.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Kentucky » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:46 pm

The devils have been exorcised.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Joe » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:30 am

Ha, good. :beer:
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Joe » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:42 am

Just like the rest of it's kind, geronimo bastard has now posted a mock signature. It couldn't help it, part of it's corrupt nature, just like the other mock signers.

The funny thing is that it testifies of itself, of it's nature, by saying it would prefer Barabbas over a Christian man. Seemingly it would choose Barabbas over Jesus Christ too. Just like the pharisees.
Joe

Postby Kentucky » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:05 pm

Joe wrote:The funny thing is that it testifies of itself, of it's nature,

Yes, and antichristian behavior such as this only proves their qualifications for the tares final destination. They think they're hurting us, but only shows how utterly inhumane and demonic they really are. It's attacks like this that will convince people that our cause is just. Moreover, the God of Israel will avenge the enemy and in the end Kurtis will be vindicated.

Mark
Kentucky

PreviousNext

Return to Open House