This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Rough week for white Americans, and Texans too.

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Rough week for white Americans, and Texans too.

Postby Catherine » Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:04 pm

Hello Fellow Whites!

In the last week we've had the Ferguson riots, hell on the Texas border, and the indictment of our Texas Governor Perry. All bull shyt. All of it. I've voted for Perry more than once and while he has done things I do not approve of, what he's going through now is utter BS. Why can the piece of crap negro veto whatever he wants whenever he wants without a word from his sheeple; but, let a republican Governor veto the funds to a District Attorney who was arrested for drunk driving and resisting arrest not be allowed to veto her pet project?

The reason I'm upset is because I fear we are outnumbered. What's to become of white Christians who believe we are the ones that God chose specifically for the task of bringing his word to others? I'm trying not to feel defeated. Most of you know I live alone, am 58 years old, and my son is in a jew prison for profit. He has written me numerous letters telling me to get a gun for he fears for my safety being here alone. I have asked the local sheriff's office if I could have a gun in the house with a felon here also. They said as long as he didn't have access to it. Thank God, he should be home within 6-8 weeks if all goes as we expect and hope it to. As far as a gun goes, I don't have the funds for one and am asking ya'll to pray that God provides to me all I need. Yes, I see swarms of mexicans and blacks having a field day slaughtering the white people. Where do we go from here? What advice do you have to give me? I do know for a while I was hoping to get the hell out of dodge and move to another country, but, there's this other part of me growing and growing and telling me I need to stay here and help fight. Oh, I hate jews. It was a jew who introduced the 1960s immigration bill basically signaling to the world, come one come all. I hate them more than I can ever say. And, no, I'm not ignorant, I just refuse to capitalize the word jew or mexican.
Jer 17:14 Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.
Catherine

Re: Rough week for white Americans, and Texans too.

Postby SwordBrethren » Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:18 pm

Catherine wrote:Hello Fellow Whites!

In the last week we've had the Ferguson riots, hell on the Texas border, and the indictment of our Texas Governor Perry. All bull shyt. All of it. I've voted for Perry more than once and while he has done things I do not approve of, what he's going through now is utter BS. Why can the piece of crap negro veto whatever he wants whenever he wants without a word from his sheeple; but, let a republican Governor veto the funds to a District Attorney who was arrested for drunk driving and resisting arrest not be allowed to veto her pet project?

The reason I'm upset is because I fear we are outnumbered. What's to become of white Christians who believe we are the ones that God chose specifically for the task of bringing his word to others? I'm trying not to feel defeated. Most of you know I live alone, am 58 years old, and my son is in a jew prison for profit. He has written me numerous letters telling me to get a gun for he fears for my safety being here alone. I have asked the local sheriff's office if I could have a gun in the house with a felon here also. They said as long as he didn't have access to it. Thank God, he should be home within 6-8 weeks if all goes as we expect and hope it to. As far as a gun goes, I don't have the funds for one and am asking ya'll to pray that God provides to me all I need. Yes, I see swarms of mexicans and blacks having a field day slaughtering the white people. Where do we go from here? What advice do you have to give me? I do know for a while I was hoping to get the hell out of dodge and move to another country, but, there's this other part of me growing and growing and telling me I need to stay here and help fight. Oh, I hate jews. It was a jew who introduced the 1960s immigration bill basically signaling to the world, come one come all. I hate them more than I can ever say. And, no, I'm not ignorant, I just refuse to capitalize the word jew or mexican.

The local authorities are giving you legal advice that may very well not be consistent with how the federal authorities might see things...

If the ATF were to knock at the door they would possible arrest the felon for being in "constructive possession" of said firearm.

You should consult a Texas attorney who is knowledgeable on criminal law. Local authorities seldom know much about the law, particularly when it comes to federal laws.
Revelation 18:
Und ich hörte eine andere Stimme vom Himmel, die sprach: Gehet aus von ihr, mein Volk, daß ihr nicht teilhaftig werdet ihrer Sünden, auf daß ihr nicht empfanget etwas von ihren Plagen!

Denn ihre Sünden reichen bis in den Himmel, und Gott denkt an ihren Frevel.

Judentum ist Verbrechertum!

Heute ist Deutschland die größte Weltmacht! - Der Führer 30 Januar 1940
SwordBrethren

Postby wmfinck » Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:42 pm

There is no safe haven: http://christogenea.org/articles/no-safe-haven

The Scripture tells us that our people, for their sin, will be stripped bare and naked: http://christogenea.org/articles/stripped-bare-and-naked

There is encouragement, but it is only found in the knowledge of Christ.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Catherine » Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:45 pm

Sword Brethren:

Thank you for the advice! I will most definitely heed your words.
Jer 17:14 Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.
Catherine

Postby Catherine » Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:55 pm

Speechless, wmfinck, speechless after reading the articles. :shock:
Catherine

Postby Nayto » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:55 am

God cares deeply for the plight of righteous women with no man to provide for them and protect them. Keep your heart blameless and serve our race. God will take care of the rest.

Especially set your heart right in times of trouble, because we are tried by fire and fire is hot!

One of our ancestors walked into an army camp and returned to her people with their general's severed head. So lift your courage and know you have kindred praying for you and our God watching over you.
Nayto

Postby Kentucky » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:27 pm

Catherine wrote:Thank God, he should be home within 6-8 weeks if all goes as we expect and hope it to. As far as a gun goes

Hi Catherine,
I sent your son a package of Christian Identity literature, but never heard back from him. Do you know if he received it?

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Catherine » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:32 pm

Nayto,

Thanks for the words, I've came back to read them over and over again.

Mark,

Last I heard from him he hadn't mentioned receiving anything. But, a friend of his contacted me and said her mail was returned back to her as a wrong address? Probably because he is in the middle of transfers and release situations.

Cathy
Catherine

Return to Open House