This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

A Real Christian Dictionary: Judaism, Jewel

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

A Real Christian Dictionary: Judaism, Jewel

Postby wmfinck » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:56 pm

Judaism

This word is a mask for the truth. It is not really Judaism, rather it is properly Jew-Deism:

Jew•De•ism (noun) [joo-day-izzem]
The religion of the Jews, which has a claim to the Bible but its basis in the Talmud. In JewDeism, evolution is the creator of everything and deviancy is the source of all goodness, while the Jewish people are their own god and messiah.

Jewel
This word actually describes a form of idolatry.

Jew•el (noun) [joo-el]
This word comes from two component words, Jew, and el, the ancient Hebrew word for god. A Jew-el is a god, an idol, of the Jews. The Jews uses Jew-els to tempt Christians into idolatry. It must be noted, that a disproportionate number of Jews are Jew-elers, practioners of trade in Jew-elry.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

A Real Christian Dictionary: What is a Man?

Postby wmfinck » Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:28 pm

The common Greek word for man is anthropos, which unfortunately was applied to just about any male biped by the Greeks, as today the word “man” is applied to just about any male biped by Christians. But it was not always that way.

For instance, Paul of Tarsus in the fifth chapter of his epistle to the Romans clearly equates the word anthropos with Adam. And since Paul equates anthropos with Adam, Christians have no license to ever assume that anything but an Adam could possibly be an anthropos. (Greek lexicographers and other experts are divided over the origin of the word anthropos. I have a theory that it was originally derived from antheros, the Greek word for “flowery” or “brightly-colored”, just as we say “rosy” or “rosy-cheeked”, and ops, the Greek word for "face", and therefore was originally applied only to Adamic [ruddy-cheeked] men. But that is just my theory and I didn’t go to college, so it is probably “wrong”.)

Like Paul, Englishmen at one time also knew better. In fact, below there is a link to a PDF file created from some old copies I had out of a Merriam-Webster’s dictionary (title page with ISBN number included) and the definition it has for “man”, where it says “often capitalized: white society or people”. So we see a remnant of the truth has indeed survived unto the present day. It is just getting harder and harder to find it!

The PDF file is at: http://christogenea.org/resources/merriam-webster-man.pdf.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

A Real Christian Dictionary: Judo

Postby wmfinck » Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:35 pm

Ju•do (noun) [jew-dough] Sport developed after watching two jews fight over a dollar spotted in a Manhattan gutter.
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: A Real Christian Dictionary

Postby mouthypatricia » Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:14 pm

You're on a roll, Bill! :lol:
mouthypatricia

A Real Christian Dictionary: Polyhemic described

Postby wmfinck » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:45 pm

This word, polyhemic, just came to mind when I was replying to a question posed by Zenas. Why is it not in our language already? Therefore I propose that this word, which means "multi-blooded", be added to the English lexicon. At least in my version of it, LOL!

Scriptural reference necessitating such a word: The CNT translation of John 1:13, where "of bloods", plural in the original Greek, is accurately translated "of mixed origin".

Possible alternative: multihemic
wmfinck
Site Admin

A Real Christian Dictionary: Holohoax Affirmer

Postby wmfinck » Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:47 pm

I do not believe that there was a "holocaust" of jews by the German government or any part thereof, ever, and especially during the so-called Second World War.

Does that make me a "Holocaust Denier"? NO!!! That term is a jewish contrivance, invented by the same liars who invented the so-called "Holocaust".

Therefore, since it is easy to see that the Holocaust is a hoax, and I can affirm that it is indeed a hoax, I will consider myself to be a "Holohoax Affirmer", one who believes the words of the Christ that the jews are liars and can do nothing else. That simple idea is also demanded of all Christians (John 8:44, 1 John 2:22, 4:20).

Take the English language back from the jews! When a jew moves his lips, he is lying. Wherever you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Steve » Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:44 pm

Copper wire was invented by two Jews fighting over a penny!
Steve

A Real Christian Dictionary: jewbberish

Postby wmfinck » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:42 pm

jewbberish - everything a jew says!

William Finck wrote:If a jew is moving his lip, he is lying!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Zenas » Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:17 pm

Merriam Webster's definition of man, 1994 edition

http://screencast.com/t/U3szeEqb6vE
Last edited by wmfinck on Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed URL - Thanks, Zenas!
Zenas

Postby Les » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:50 pm

Zenas wrote:__________________

Merriam Webster's definition of man, 1994 edition

http://screencast.com/t/U3szeEqb6vE

1994 ?

I thought only old editions of dictionaries and encyclopedias , pre - WWII, would contain something like this, as most modern editions have been tampered with, constantly revised.
Les

Next

Return to Open House