This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Christian Identity Bible Course

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Christian Identity Bible Course

Postby obadiah83 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:39 am

Kinsmen,

I am interested in CI Bible courses. I am familiar with the AIT, but are there any others?

Thanks and Christ bless you!

:D
obadiah83

Re: Christian Identity Bible Course

Postby Les » Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:49 am

the AIT course pretty much answered most of my basic questions.
It is well worth the money and time spent.
what William Finck does on his site, and Talkshoe, answers even more, and that 'course' is free! :D

If you are looking to get "ordained", I guess contact Aryan Nations. Or Maybe Eli James has an idea?
Les

Postby obadiah83 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:13 pm

Thanks Les. Ive taken the AIT--I think it should be revised, or perhaps certain points clarified. Overall it's edifying and I enjoyed taking it. Right now I'm waiting on the final exam. Not looking to get "ordained" per se--God ordains--the only reason I really would is to have credentials so I can visit prisoners in a ministerial capacity. The AN brothers in Tennessee have a course on Bible Law that I'm trying to obtain now.

I'm in the process of trying to digest the voluminous works of William Finck and Clifton Emahiser.
obadiah83

Postby wmfinck » Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:37 pm

The best Christian Identity Bible courses are my podcast commentaries accompanied with all of my notes here:

http://christogenea.org/podcasts

See the center column under "Biblical Commentaries and Podcasts"

Of course, obadiah83 went back to prison 4 years ago, became a universalist, and rode an old mule into the Lake of Fire, where he probably belonged in the first place.

No guys, I am not losing it, I have a motive for posting this.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Return to Open House