This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Heimbach bails for lying 'priest'

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Heimbach bails for lying 'priest'

Postby Joe » Fri May 09, 2014 5:11 am

Heimbach's lying half-wit 'priest' tells him to repent for being pro-white.

On Saturday, April 12, 2014, I received Matthew Heimbach into the Orthodox communion through the sacrament of Chrismation. I did not understand at that time that he held nationalistic, segregationist views.
Typically pastoral issues are best handled confidentially between priest and penitent in order to protect the privacy of those coming for counsel. If, however, a person makes inflammatory public statements in the name of the Orthodox Faith, as in the present case of Matthew Heinbach, a public statement is most certainly warranted.

Though Matthew has made progress in coming to understand the teachings of Christ, he has not formally renounced his views promoting a separationist ideology. Orthodoxy rejects the teaching that churches or countries should be divided along racial lines. For, “There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus” (Gal. 3:28). And again, “They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one Shepherd” (Jn. 10:16).

Matthew must cease and desist all activities, both online, in print, and in person, promoting racist and seperationist ideologies, effective immediately. He must formally reject violence, hate speech, and the heresy of Phyletism. Finally, he must submit to period of formal penance in order to be received back into the Orthodox communion.

Heimbach and his colleague gives-in to the liar. What a shame.
Heimbach and I have, in accordance with the request of our priest, chosen to take a sabbatical from the project. We don’t know how long it will be, anywhere from a few days to permanent, depending on how things play out. What does a man do when his championship of Authority and Tradition results in his traditional authority prohibiting his life’s work immediately and without warning? It’s a profound riddle, one we’ll be digesting during our ongoing discourse with the Church.

I’m disappointed to the brink of illness, as my conviction remains that my White American people do have a right to exist. I don’t believe that my people are uniquely undeserving among all the world’s people of advocacy and stewardship. I believe that the Holy Tradition of the Church is on our side. I believe that those who insist that Christianity is integrally anti-White will be proven wrong in due time.

This is not our project, alone. It’s not our place to “shut it down” or “turn off comments”. To do so would be to sabotage the work of others. We are going to humble ourselves to pastoral guidance, affording them the time they need to fully digest what exactly we are and what exactly we stand for. We are going to humble ourselves to their guidance and wisdom, approaching the dialogue with open hearts and mind
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Re: Heimbach bails for lying 'priest'

Postby wmfinck » Fri May 09, 2014 7:29 am

A jew media-invented so-called defender of white identity bails out as the jew media feasts on the news.

Matthew Heimbach is a fraud, claiming to uphold a belief in something for which he obviously had no solid spiritual/intellectual/philosophical foundation.

So in the name of "Authority and Tradition" he turns back to a corrupted and idolatrous institution which for the sake of lucre has denied true Authority and has perverted the Word of God in order to make itself a whore.

2 Peter 2:22 wrote:But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Staropramen » Fri May 09, 2014 7:45 am

Why am I not surprised? Another sucker used by jewish "white nationalism" to push Yahweh's people away from their Creator. David Duke has him on his radio show. 'Nuff said.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby wmfinck » Fri May 09, 2014 7:58 am

The Catholics imagine everyone to be a potential sheep, when the Bible had already limited the definition of the sheep.

Obadiah 15-16 only lead one to conclude that "There is neither chink nor nigger, nor is there indian or arab, For they are all one in the Lake of Fire."
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Staropramen » Fri May 09, 2014 8:28 am

According to one website the person taking over the TradYouth organisation in their absence is a fellow that I have met and occasionally exchange e-mails with. He is a member of the Knights Party. Heimbach supposedly has met Pastor Robb so he must have encountered CI to one degree or another.
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby Staropramen » Fri May 09, 2014 10:40 am

Thomas Robb on St*rmfr*nt wrote:OK! I am tired of hearing how much Matt Heimbach or Kyle Hunt "sacrificed" and how hard their life has been since becoming "active." I am tired of hearing how they were maligned and ridiculed. WHAT! a few months and they are already throwing in the towel. I have been active for my whole adult life, I have been jailed (more than once) and beaten (more than once). My family and I have lived on the outskirts of poverty. My life and the life of my family has been threatened (more than once). And not once in all these years (48 to be exact) have I ever wavered. Nor has my wife ever asked me to step down. And I am suppose to admire and go "gaga" over someone's six month or year "sacrifice." This only shows they were never leaders to begin with. And if the reports are true (and I am aware they may not be) that some church "authority" told Matt to cease his activity and if that is the case then Matt should have told that "authority" to go to hell and immediately is not quick enough. I think of my friends Bob & Delores Miles, Richard and Betty Butler, Gerda Koch, Ralph and Karen Forbes as well as David Duke and Don and Chloe Black (and others) who remained faithful regardless of the slander and the hardships. There are a multitude of people who never wavered and we are suppose to admire two guys that quit because "wah wah" it was hard and someone made fun of them.

"THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as FREEDOM should not be highly rated." - Thomas Paine

I can name many over the years who made a splash (got their 15 minutes of fame) and are now gone. Unless Heimbach or Hunt regain their courage, in 5 years or less people will be saying Heimbach? Hunt? who are they?I am not angry with them. I don't even know them - it is the principle of the matter. I am sure they both meant well, but unless they find something stronger down deep than what they had it is only apparent they were measured and have been found wanting.We are reminded in Scripture, "Be strong and of good courage."

I truly hope that all those who are weakened by what appears to be oh so great and formidable enemy will again find the strength and the courage to continue in the battle. Our liberties are too dear, our heritage is too great and our children are too precious not to engage in this struggle of taking this message of hope and deliverance to our people. Years ago my wife and I took this oath as our mission statement. "I will speak out for the deliverance of our race, faith and homeland - come what may."

We have been faithful to that oath and my prayer is that you all remain faithful also - not because of the strength or weakness of those around you, but because the heroes of the past and the children of the future demand it of you.

Apart from his support for clowns like Duke and Black I think he makes good points.
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby wmfinck » Fri May 09, 2014 12:01 pm

Robb does make some good points. BUT his support for clowns like Duke and Black, the anti-Christs that they are, shows that even he puts politics before the Word of God.

If one promotes clowns, then one is a clown.
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby EnemyofEdom » Fri May 09, 2014 6:32 pm

Orthodoxy rejects the teaching that churches or countries should be divided along racial lines. For, “There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus” (Gal. 3:28)

When universalists use this verse, I like to ask them, "Why did you stop at verse 28 and not read the very next verse?" The verse that says:

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Now read verse 16 in the very same chapter, what does that say?

16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

And we all know what Galations 3 is about here.
EnemyofEdom

Postby EnemyofEdom » Fri May 09, 2014 6:56 pm

And again, “They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one Shepherd” (Jn. 10:16).

Is not the proper context of this verse about the scattered lost sheep of Israel? He is speaking to the flock of Judah telling them he has also come for the lost sheep of Israel as repeated at Matthew 15:24.

My understanding of the full context is the evil bastards have forced the tribes of Israel to scatter and Yahshuah Christ is telling those of Judah that he has come for all of his sheep of Israel, not just Judah.

King James Version
11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

12 But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.

13 The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.

14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.

15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.
EnemyofEdom

Postby Joe » Fri May 09, 2014 10:06 pm

Staro said
According to one website the person taking over the TradYouth organisation in their absence is a fellow that I have met and occasionally exchange e-mails with. He is a member of the Knights Party. Heimbach supposedly has met Pastor Robb so he must have encountered CI to one degree or another.

People who know of CI and reject it are the worst, whether for their own self-image or stupidity. I guess he is a fraud.

@EnemyofEdom
Thanks for your elaborations on Scripture, I get tired of them using that verse all the time too.

I didn't know kyle hunt resigned from the white-man march either, the renegade 'satanist', certain idiot and probable fraud.

Parrot made another comment, which I saw at SF.
His Grace Bishop Anthony has refused, despite every effort on our part to humble ourselves, refrain from controversy, and open our ears to wisdom, to explain how what we’re doing is heretical. This is because he can’t. He cannot explain why the Antiochian Orthodox Church proudly sponsors an annual conference celebrating Black identity while denying Matthew Heimbach communion for that very same thing. He cannot explain why he endorses and supports ethnic pride for just about every ethnicity but my own.

As for the last paragraph about respecting the authority of the Church, Heimbach continues to remain too fearful for his salvation to speak out. I firmly believe that this diocese is indulging in heresy. If I had received any answer at all, I would still be contemplating on it. We’ve been stonewalled. I cannot silently tolerate its ongoing slander of and humiliation of my dear friend. I cannot reconcile its message and actions with Holy Tradition. I’ll cease my squabbling the moment they stop teaching and enforcing the heretical doctrine of anti-White political correctness.

Thanks for the replies, seems I am very ignorant of these deceptions. wow. There is a lot going-on. I doubt Matt is 'fearful', something is going-on here that I cannot see.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Next

Return to Open House