This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Heimbach bails for lying 'priest'

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Re: Heimbach bails for lying 'priest'

Postby Staropramen » Fri May 09, 2014 10:52 pm

I e-mailed my friend this morning and asked him about this situation. I encouraged him to try and get Pastor Robb to talk some sense into him. I also gave him a link to Christogenea to pass on to Matt.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Re: Heimbach bails for lying 'priest'

Postby Kentucky » Sat May 10, 2014 10:49 am

Joe wrote:Thanks for the replies, seems I am very ignorant of these deceptions. wow. There is a lot going-on. I doubt Matt is 'fearful', something is going-on here that I cannot see.

It has an odor to me as well. Matt was on CBS's '60 Minutes' last year (interviewed by jewess Leslie Stahl) and it's taken this long for the church to respond? They characterized him as the smiling racist. Did the church wipe that smile off his face? "Quench not the spirit" I Thes. 5:19.

Mark
Kentucky

Previous

Return to Open House