This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

WHAT to send to prisoners ? (esp. in the USA)

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

WHAT to send to prisoners ? (esp. in the USA)

Postby Les » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:34 pm

HOW and WHAT for prisoners ? (esp. the jailed in the USA)

This year I started corresponding with a USA prisoner, and he is there for a very,very long sentence,

It is not 100% wrecked for him, he has a "white brother" in there (and by blood relation too, thankfully), and they look out for each other.
That is what all of us would want, if put in his problem.

Initially, he came off as a typical, satanic metal head, but with further correspondence, he just gave back to me the typical image of what is expected for the norm for the metal underground.
Probably due to the corner store heavy metal/heard rock magazines.

He seems to be a "violent" type - because he always refuses to go along easily, and hates the new world order.
He follows / worships Asatru/Odin at the moment.

The prison refuses what he can get in his mail, UNLESS it is professionally made, like books, magaziines, music, etc, etc, if it comes from the publisher.

One plan for me to make use of my time, it to help inmates like him in North America get publications.
I am NOT a 'people person'' so helping, such in this way, is perfect.
We do not want our folk being released, with nobody instilling any pride ?
They might wind up attacking our own people for one thing, right? and then just go back inside the prison.

Not going to inform him beforehand, but I want to sent to him Christian Identity material.

i USED TO buy and then SEND OUT a lot of Col.Jack Mohr's pamphlets to EVERYBODY I had as a penpal,
(This was before I knew he sided with Pete Peters and became OSL-one seedliner)

WHAT is the FIRST type of CI leaflet, newsletter, or magazine, that you would send yourself to a person with a lot of free time to read?
WHAT is it you recommend to a pagan or jewdeo christian that will get their interest?
Since I have not been told of any WP gangs, I am not sure I should ask about that. Him and the others that are "politically incorrect" and are fans of rock/heavy metal, might be in the minority in the prison they are in for now.
Les

Re: WHAT to send to prisoners ? (esp. in the USA)

Postby Staropramen » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:50 pm

Can he listen to CDs? I usually offer people CDs to listen to. Send him CDs will some of Bill's programs. Maybe make up some nice looking inserts for the jewel-cases if this would help get them past security. I could do this if you think it's a good idea.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby wmfinck » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:04 am

Saxon Messengers may seem a little pricey, because print-on-demand is not cheap. But i have a 100% success rate so far, sending them into prisons. They are slickly packaged, glossy and nice quality, and since they come directly from the publisher via 1st class mail (if you only order one) there has not been a problem.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby wmfinck » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:05 am

I am making CDs now that I hope to publish in an inexpensive CD fulfillment service. I was in Federal prison, though, and CDs were not an option.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Kentucky » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:25 pm

wmfinck wrote:I am making CDs now that I hope to publish in an inexpensive CD fulfillment service. I was in Federal prison, though, and CDs were not an option.

I've had a prison ministry for about 10 years and limited to about 100 prisoners. It's been my experience that most institutions do not allow CD's. The biggest struggle is just getting CI recognized as other religious groups enjoy certain rights and benefits.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Les » Wed May 14, 2014 7:12 pm

Thanks for the answers!

My penpal in a Maximum Security Prison -
-hates the politically correct in the modern-day heavy metal underground, calls them "trendy fags".

He is in "The hole" for awhile,
-locked up with another prisoner for 24 hours a day, he can't have anything except books,magazines,and clothes. There are no electrical/power outlets in there.
Goes outside to a small cage made of steel for a couple hours, about 2 or 3 days a week, which they call "the excercise yard".
Books and magazines have to come from vendors and publishers.

In General Population (where he will return to)
- he has a tv, a cd player+cd's, an accoustic guitar, and clothing. That's pretty much everything.

The prison he is located in, the prisoners will never be granted access to computers or dvd players.
He has never seen the internet, never seen Youtube videos. Does not have access to mp3's or mp3 players.

I have to get my income tax return done, but will probably not wait for the money back.

Plan to send one or two Saxon Messengers first, and to send Bill some funds so he can maybe figure out what else he can send, maybe some audio cd messages can interest a man like this;
who was raised by an outlaw biker father, and his parents played at home Black Sabbath / Ozzy / Motorhead / AC-DC / Dio, etc.
During high school years, he found the even more aggressive metal bands like Metallica and Slayer, and Punk and RAC/Oi Music.
Studied some history he liked, such as about the Cathars, and Heretical Medieval Philosophy.
(He sounds almost like me, and others I know!)
Les

Postby Catherine » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:02 pm

I'm new and I'm just going to throw this out there. My son is in prison in Texas, he is 26 and I tried writing him a letter about he being one of God's and when he wrote back he didn't mention it. I imagine he thinks Moma (that's what he calls me) has gone off the deep end. If you are on FB he is Anthony Thomas Callahan (good white Irish last name) and he has been in several times. He got arrested first for pot and once you're in, you're in, in Texas. If anyone wants to write him and try to get across to him things that a Mom cannot, this is his address:

Anthony Callahan # 1893204
Robertson Unit
12071 FM 3522
Abilene, Texas 79601

He is a blue eyed blonde (well, now his hair is more brown) with tats all over him, I have no idea how he will make it out here now. To give an example of what he's like when it comes to his white race, a couple years ago he was in Lindsey State Jail. The teens came to him crying (17 year old goes to prison in texas) that they had been watching cartoons in the tv room when a Mexican in his mid 30's came in and kicked them out of their seats and changed the channel. Tony went down to the TV room and the mexican bowed up to him, his mistake. The mexican was care flighted out to an ER and Tony was thrown in the hole for 2 weeks. He still got out on his release date and wanted to move back to Oregon. I told him if what had happened in Lindsey, had happened in Oregon he would have got charges of hate crimes and more. Texas, tired of the BS with minorities, just looked the other way and let him out as scheduled. When he was growing up he'd get on to me for my racist remarks, but, after he went to prison he learned quickly that what I spoke was the truth. He is scheduled to get out Sept. 1, 2014, the parole officer has already approved our home (his childhood home). I would appreciate anyone writing him and giving him material so he can lift his head up high. He is clueless as to who he is. Thank you all, Cathy
Jer 17:14 Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.
Catherine

Postby Catherine » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:01 pm

Scratch that address. Just checked my mail he is at the release unit until Sept.

Anthony Callahan #1893204
Huntsville Unit
815 12th Street
Huntsville, TX 77348
Jer 17:14 Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.
Catherine

Postby wmfinck » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:06 pm

Catherine, if he knows just a little about the Bible, even if only as a kid, and you want to send him one thing, send him this:

http://www.artisanpublishers.com/abrahamic-covenant-captquantity-discounts-available-p-25603.html?osCsid=827435e940df09f2ffefd6f2f0d51632

It is not perfect, but for $3 it is worth its weight in gold.
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Kentucky » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:03 pm

Catherine wrote:Scratch that address. Just checked my mail he is at the release unit until Sept.

Anthony Callahan #1893204
Huntsville Unit
815 12th Street
Huntsville, TX 77348

I'll send him an introductory packet. The booklet Bill mentioned, I buy 50 at a time for discount, which I'll include. All we can do is plant the seed and hope he reads. God bless.

Mark
Kentucky

Next

Return to Open House