This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Christian Investments...

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Christian Investments...

Postby fistofyahweh » Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:27 am

Was listening to the recording of the show tonight.. A lot of great points that were raised..

I ponder how many wealthy Christian Identists that are out there that would be interested in loaning money to alternative energy research?? I've been working on a couple of projects that I've had to shelve due to not having any funds to continue research..

Gasoline Vaporization Technology.. High volume Hydrogen production from water..

Both proven technologies that no one seems to be interested in backing, unless there is a high return of investment..

Just throwing that out there..

-FOY-
fistofyahweh

Re: Christian Investments...

Postby wmfinck » Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:09 am

Wow, the first problem with finding Christian investors is that, in my opinion anyway, the term "wealthy Christian Identists" might be an oxymoron.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Return to Open House