This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Warning on Meditating. Don't do it.

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Re: Warning on Meditating. Don't do it.

Postby Joe » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:12 am

...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Filidh » Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:41 pm

after much thought, not just on these posts of mine but on my whole attitude, i have to say that i was wrong in what i posted here. each individual is not able to be as god, that was a lie of the serpent. i believed it in my rebellion and my stupidity. yahshua christ is able to work thru us and give us great life, but it is only thru him and we, by ourselves, are unable to achieve anything close to goodness.

without jesus christ, we, being defined as our folk without him, are nothing but scattered branches fit to be destroyed. it is with him and thru him alone that we have eternal life and true enlightenment, that light which coming enlightents all who receive it, the true light of yahweh himself, because jesus christ, or yahshua christ, is yahweh, and those are different names referring to the same being.

i thought that we were able to be as yahweh himself by ourselves, having been created in his image. i didn't take into account the fact that he dwells in and among us but only if we subordinate ourselves to him and conform our self to him, by focusing on our brethren and becoming selfless, as he is, because he focuses not on himself but on us.

in summary, the picture posted by joe sums it up perfectly. i was wrong to imply that we, being our folk, are god without the godhead jesus himself. it is not that he is part of us, but that we, the anointed folk, are part of him. he is the great whole of which we are a part, and together we are indeed one, but of the parts of that one, he is the greater and the anointed folk the lesser and i should've made this clear from the getgo.
real name's trevor :-)
Filidh

Postby worms » Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:47 pm

I feel I have some explaining to do about what I was saying in this thread. Last year, in May I was diagnosed with psychosis and was put in a mental health hospital for 3 months. I won't go into detail as I would be here all day but my mind was completely gone, I was insane, reading this thread makes me realize how bad I was even months before I was diagnosed. Thankfully I am perfectly OK now though, in fact my life is better than it was before, I now do 10 hours of voluntary work a week and am looking into gaining full-time employment. I also workout regularly and play for 2 different football (soccer) teams. Before I went in to hospital I was socially isolated and spent all my time online. I have also started reading the bible every day and research Christian Identity even more.

I now hope to start posting on here regularly as it is a great site and I wish to learn much more.

Cheers. :beer:
worms

Postby Catherine » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:24 pm

Joe said:
"Also that admission from the chink author, I am reading the negroland book atm, the non-whites really are demons."

What book? I've googled this inside out and can't find what you're talking about?

Cathy
Jer 17:14 Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.
Catherine

Postby EzraLB » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:34 pm

Catherine,
The full title of the book is "The Negroes In Negroland" by Hinton Rowan Helper (1868). Here's a pdf link for the full facsimile text:

https://archive.org/details/negroesinnegrola00helpiala
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Previous

Return to Open House