This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Warning on Meditating. Don't do it.

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Re: Warning on Meditating. Don't do it.

Postby Filidh » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:55 pm

mark, we are god because god and us are one, he being the head and us being the body. the head and the body form one single being. thats how we are god, collectively.

the second statement you quoted refers to each individual anointed man, who as an individual will be as the master when all things are restored, individually, thus being as yahshua christ, who is yahweh. thus, each of us has the potential to be exactly as yahshua christ is.
real name's trevor :-)
Filidh

Postby Kentucky » Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:52 pm

Filidh: "we are god"

"an individual will be as the master"

I guess you're having your cake and eating too.

"Hear, O My people, and I will speak; O Israel, and I will testify against thee; I am God, even thy God... You thought that I was just like you; I will rebuke you and lay the charge before you" Ps. 50:7, 21.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Filidh » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:19 pm

the 'we' is god yahweh himself, the creator, and us, the anointed folk, as a single being. i stated over and over again that while individually eventually we will be as the master and have that capability, nonetheless individually we are nothing without him, which is why i said that he and us together are one and form the 'we' that i was referring to in my statement of 'we are god'.

an apprentice is nothing without his master.

i was not saying that our folk without yahweh himself are god by ourselves, because he is creator and we are created. again, i'm saying that he, the creator, and we, the created, the creator being the head and the created and chosen folk being the body, together, head and body, form a single being, the 'we' in the statement 'we are god'.
Filidh

Postby Kentucky » Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:11 am

Filidh wrote:i was not saying that our folk without yahweh himself are god by ourselves, because he is creator and we are created. again, i'm saying that he, the creator, and we, the created, the creator being the head and the created and chosen folk being the body, together, head and body, form a single being, the 'we' in the statement 'we are god'.

If that is the case, then you are inadvertantly saying that God without our folk is God. And again you play this game of double mindedness to wit:

he is creator and we are created

Two separate entities

together, head and body, form a single being

One entity

C'mon Filidh, 1+1=2, not 1+1=1

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Joe » Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:22 am

I really think we were made to worship Him, it takes some development to recognize and worship God, in the way He wants (and His life/spirit obviously). The apprentice must become like the master to be able to recognize His works, and then to understand the master. To be able to worship Him properly. I see where you are both coming from, however.

Isn't it great that both of you love His word, that both of you love God so much. That you are kind to your brother, really, a good example of careful and respectful debate; of agape. Such patience is honourable, I wish I had the same patience and perseverance.

How touching. lol. One must be compelled by, must focus on, must seek, that which is good.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Filidh » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:00 pm

it's not doublemindedness at all, because it's not an issue of abstract math. 1 + 1 is 2, yes. but a head plus a body is a single being, is it not? thus, it isn't an issue of 1 and 1 making 2, but two parts forming a single new whole.

and also remember that we, israel, are his wife and he is our husband, and the husband cleaves to the wife and the two become one flesh.
Filidh

Postby Kentucky » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:33 pm

Filidh wrote:it's not doublemindedness at all, because it's not an issue of abstract math. 1 + 1 is 2, yes. but a head plus a body is a single being, is it not? thus, it isn't an issue of 1 and 1 making 2, but two parts forming a single new whole.

and also remember that we, israel, are his wife and he is our husband, and the husband cleaves to the wife and the two become one flesh.

I think I see the problem; there is a difference between literal and metaphorical verses in the Bible. When a husband and wife become one, it doesn't mean they're like Siamese twins physically being the same entity. Rather the man and wife become bonded with common spiritual beliefs. The delegated authority from God goes to the husband, not to both, and thus there is only one head of the family... the husband. The wife does not say, "I am the head, because we are one." That would be an adulteration of the Word just as it is in reckoning one is God, in contradistinction to one is like God or Christ in regard to emulating a moral temperment. "Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God" II Thes. 2:4.

Since when did 1+1=2 become abstract math? LOL.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Filidh » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:43 pm

i never once said that we are the head, what i said was that we, the anointed folk, are the body of god yahweh, and he is the head, and that the head and the body together make a single being. there is no separation between god and us if only we would realize it, and it's also written that yahweh dwells in and among his folk. in what way does that equate to selfexaltation? none, as the finger is not exalting itself when it says that it's part of a man, but merely stating a fact, likewise the toe, the hairs, the liver, the kidney, the brain, all are part of the same singular being.

your head and body together make you, even tho the head and body are different parts of the same being.

likewise, when a man and woman become one flesh, obviously they don't become as a siamese twin. but they combine to form a single unit, that after being joined are unable to be separated but are to be bound together for life and are one.
Filidh

Postby Kentucky » Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:42 pm

Filidh wrote:i never once said that we are the head,

and he is the head, and that the head and the body together make a single being. there is no separation between god and us

But, you're saying there's no separation between the head and body?

in what way does that equate to selfexaltation?

I never once used that expression. The problem I have is when you say "I am God" or "We are Christ" with a myriad of caveats. If you were to dispense with the deification of self, then I wouldn't have a problem with most of what you're saying. God is God, not us.

none, as the finger is not exalting itself when it says that it's part of a man, but merely stating a fact, likewise the toe, the hairs, the liver, the kidney, the brain, all are part of the same singular being.

your head and body together make you, even tho the head and body are different parts of the same being.

No one can deny the unity of these physical connections of man. However, on a spiritual level the connection is a metaphor between man and God, not God and man-Gods. Christ is the King of kings, not the King of Kings.

likewise, when a man and woman become one flesh, obviously they don't become as a siamese twin. but they combine to form a single unit, that after being joined are unable to be separated but are to be bound together for life and are one.

Yeah, what Mark said.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Filidh » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:52 pm

i agree that we as individuals are not equivalent to the creator by ourselves without him. i'm saying that because we are extensions of him, and because we are created in his own image, and because jesus christ said that we will be as the master once all things are restored, and because jesus christ is yahweh come in the flesh, each of us will logically be as him individually, once all things are restored.

now, regarding separation of the head and the body, if you cut off the head of a man then the rest of the body is as nothing, but if you cut off the lefthand of a man, the body, tho maimed, will still be whole. the head is the most important part, because without the head, we are nothing, but without an individual body part like a finger or a toe, the body is still able to be a full body.

thus, tho yahweh created us as creations and not as sons, the bloodsacrifice of jesus christ brings us into a position of sonship, and, as it is written, he dwells in and among his folk, which is we the anointedfolk. the new covenant is what changes the mere creator/creation to head/body and father/son.

to put it bluntly: without yahweh we are as a finger flopping around on the ground by itself. what does that finger do without the singular being of head and body? flop around and die. thus only thru jesus christ the individual god who is yahweh, are we extensions, only thru he, the exalted everliving creator of existance, are we anything to even speak of.

therefore, with this logic in mind, it is not the deification of man but the recognition of the meaningfulness of father's bloodsacrifice that humbly puts us in such a position as to be one with him and extensions of his living self.

right?
Filidh

PreviousNext

Return to Open House