This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Warning on Meditating. Don't do it.

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Re: Warning on Meditating. Don't do it.

Postby Filidh » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:40 pm

mark, i agree that i myself alone, trevor the man, am not god. in no way am i suggesting this.

the 'i' that is being defined here is not me alone as one individual man. that individual man, trevor, is not the true me, because trevor by himself is incomplete. the 'i am god' comes from recognition of the fact that trevor is only a single member of the body of god jesus christ, and that jesus christ himself is the head of the body and each of us are individual members being subordinated to the head, jesus christ himself.

im not talking of the deification of man, but on the contrary, the recognition of the fact that man is an extension of the living christ himself and that the two together are one. it doesn't deify us, but rather humbles us, to recognize that yahweh in all his might created us and made us extensions of his living self.
--------------------
now bahr.

your still confusing love with tolerance. im saying that if you love someone, you wont tolerate their evil behavior, but will correct it lovingly. even if that loving correction is painful to them, theyll thank you for it in the long run.

im saying that we should do everything out of a spirit of love for prince yahshua the anointed one and our anointed folk and not out of hatred, scoffing, degredation, baseless accusation, and so on.

your saying that love means tolerance. but thats not what love is. if you personally love someone, you will not tolerate their evil, but you will be extreme and loving at the same time as you correct their evil and win them back to the straight path of rightness.

regarding who our brothers are, each of us is a son of god, and therefore logically, if christ is our father and we are his sons then we are all brothers. and, extending this further, because it is written that anyone who says he is in the light and hates his brother is a liar, therefore no anointed man may hate any other anointed man, anointed man being defined as pureblooded descendents of the line of jacob israel, the anointed folk, therefore we must love each of our anointed brethren who are pureblooded israelites, as christ gave us two commandments onwhich hang all of the law and the prophets, those being, love god and love our brethren.

if anyone continues to confuse love with tolerance then that is their fault alone because it has been spelled out here clearly.
real name's trevor :-)
Filidh

Postby bahr » Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:48 pm

your saying that love means tolerance. but thats not what love is.

Now, that is something! I reproach you to confuse love with tolerance and now you put that in my own mouth!? Wow man, that is called "accusatory inversion", you know, and people doing that sort of things are called "hypocrites"! And no, I do not have personal love for slippery hypocrites, sorry.
bahr

Postby Filidh » Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:06 pm

you said:
That paragraph is sufficient for me to reject your babble. That version of "unconditional personal love" is the pharisaic catholic jew version of "love", which is hypocrisy. "Love the sinner and hate the sin" is not Christian! It leads to the cancellation of the Laws; it is an open gate to hell. The Scriptures tell us to separate ourselves from unrepentant sinners, not to accept them under the pretext of "personal love", i.e. tolerance. Our society is in a terrible state precisely because of false teachings like this one.

if you werent saying that love is tolerance in this post, then im the one who misunderstood you.

but you said that
"love the sinner and hate the sin" is not christian!"

i just explained how love is not tolerance, and that if we love a sinner we will not tolerate him but will reprove him, but that we do so out of love and not hatred, mocking, falsely accusing, scoffing, and so on.

logically, your able to love the sinner and reprove him, and if necessary cast him out even, in a loving manner and not a hateful one. you saying that "love the sinner and hate the sin" is antichristian itself implies that love is tolerance, because if you had actually bothered to read the examples of love that i posted of, youd see that its clearly not tolerance at all, and thus, you wouldnt have accused me of being tolerant when all along ive been saying that we should be intolerant and loving at the same time.

thats where i got the idea that you were saying that love is tolerance, because you implied that acts of reproach and other such corrections werent able to be done in love.

and also, you completely ignored the other part of my post, where i said quite clearly:
if you personally love someone, you will not tolerate their evil, but you will be extreme and loving at the same time as you correct their evil and win them back to the straight path of rightness.

regarding who our brothers are, each of us is a son of god, and therefore logically, if christ is our father and we are his sons then we are all brothers. and, extending this further, because it is written that anyone who says he is in the light and hates his brother is a liar, therefore no anointed man may hate any other anointed man, anointed man being defined as pureblooded descendents of the line of jacob israel, the anointed folk, therefore we must love each of our anointed brethren who are pureblooded israelites, as christ gave us two commandments onwhich hang all of the law and the prophets, those being, love god and love our brethren.

and furthermore, your the one who was putting words in my mouth in the first place when you said that i was saying that we should accept unrepentent sinners, which is not what i said.

i said that we should correct them lovingly, correction doesnt imply acceptance because if you accepted them as they were there wouldnt be a need for correction, thus you clearly see that i never preached acceptance, but rather loving correction.
Filidh

Postby Les » Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:43 pm

In highschool, when I was 18 I guess, a teacher recommended meditation. I borrowed a book out of the library about an easy way to do it.
After about 20 or 30 minutes, maybe the second attempt I made, when completely relaxed, I had an incredible explosion inside the front of my skull/mind.

After that, I had a headache for days, my head felt like it was stuffed with foam rubber, I could not concentrate. It was like when you have a head cold and you are all stuffed up with mucous.

Eventually my head was clear again.

I never tried meditating again.

After that, I lost getting any "feelings" of deja-vu.
You know, when your mind and body tingle in a way that can't be achieved otherwise?
Sometimes, I would still realize I had been somewhere or met somebody or heard/watched something EXACTLY even though I never did in real life before.
(That has pretty much stopped for many years now.)

Many years later, somebody older and more knowledgeable guessed I had "broken a chakra".
Another person who taught martial arts also later said 'my body was out of alignment'.
Les

Postby bahr » Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:26 pm

logically, your able to love the sinner and reprove him, and if necessary cast him out even, in a loving manner and not a hateful one.

It seems, judging on what you write (and I can only judge by that) that, for you, "love" is what you feel inside you, your sentiments. Otherwise, why saying something like "cast him out in a loving manner and not a hateful one"? When you cast someone out of your life, you cast him out, period. Your feelings don't matter, your actions do!

True love is not defined as a sentiment in Scriptures; true love is obeying the Laws and the Commandments of Yahweh-Christ; love, charity, righteousness and justice are the Laws in action.

The antichrists ruling over us in our lands share with you the same versions of "love" and "hate". They judge someone (a White man generally) by what he is supposed to feel inside him, his thoughts and feelings, not by the Laws of Yahweh. Which gives us the judeo-Christian "love" versus "hate crime".

if you personally love someone, you will not tolerate their evil, but you will be extreme and loving at the same time as you correct their evil and win them back to the straight path of rightness.

"Extreme and loving at the same time"? That is a bit ambiguous, don't you think? For example, are you going to burn someone at the stake while assuring him of your love? And do you see yourself as someone able to correct the evil in sinners? Do you really think you have that marvelous power?
bahr

Postby Kentucky » Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:55 pm

Filidh wrote:mark, i agree that i myself alone, trevor the man, am not god. in no way am i suggesting this.

the 'i' that is being defined here is not me alone as one individual man. that individual man, trevor, is not the true me, because trevor by himself is incomplete. the 'i am god' comes from recognition of the fact that trevor is only a single member of the body of god jesus christ, and that jesus christ himself is the head of the body and each of us are individual members being subordinated to the head, jesus christ himself.

You seem to be shifting gears saying the same thing, except now instead of the individual being God, it's the corporate body. I can say we are made in His likeness, because that's what the Bible says. Being like Christ or being Christ-like is not the same thing as being Christ.

im not talking of the deification of man, but on the contrary, the recognition of the fact that man is an extension of the living christ himself and that the two together are one. it doesn't deify us, but rather humbles us, to recognize that yahweh in all his might created us and made us extensions of his living self.

Scripture please. "Extension" is a peculair choice of words, but any version stating this premise will do.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Filidh » Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:58 pm

every one of us has the power to correct sinners. it isnt marvelous, its simple. yahshua christ did it, therefore we are able as well. love is feeling and action as one. its written that if you say you love father, but dont keep his commandments, then your a liar.

XII1 Now concerning the things of the Spirit, brethren, I do not wish that you be ignorant. 2 You know that you were once a people being taken away with yourselves, as you had been taken away to dumb idols. 3 Therefore I explain to you that no one speaking in the Spirit of Yahweh says, ‘Accursed is Yahshua’; and no one is able to say ‘Prince Yahshua’ except by the Holy Spirit. 4 Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit; 5 and there are diversities of services, and the same Prince; 6 and there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God who operates all things in all. 7 And to each is given manifestation of the Spirit towards that which is advantageous. 8 While to one through the Spirit a word of wisdom is given, then to another a word of knowledge, down through the same Spirit; 9 and to another faith, in the same Spirit, and to another gifts of the means of healing, in the same Spirit; 10 and to another operations of power, and to another interpretation of prophecy, and to another dissolution of spirits, to another sorts of languages, and to another interpretation of languages. 11 But all these things one and the same Spirit operates, dividing personally to each just as He wills.

12 For just as the body is one and has many members, and all the members of the body, being many, are one body, so also the Anointed. 13 For also in one Spirit all we into one body have been immersed, whether Judaeans or Greeks, whether bondmen or freemen, and all one Spirit have been watered. 14 For also the body is not one member, but many. 15 If perhaps the foot may say, ‘Because I am not a hand, I am not of the body’, because of this is it not of the body? 16 And if perhaps the ear may say, ‘Because I am not an eye, I am not of the body’, because of this is it not of the body? 17 If the whole body were an eye, where is the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where is the sense of smell? 18 But now Yahweh places the members, each one of them in the body, just as He wishes. 19 But if all would be one member, where is the body? 20 And now indeed many are members, yet are one body. 21 And the eye is not able to say to the hand, ‘I have no need of you’; or again the head to the feet, ‘I have no need of you’, 22 But still much more, those members of the body imagined to be too weak are necessary; 23 And those of the body which we imagine to be less valuable, upon these we confer more abundant dignity; and those unseemly of us have more abundant elegance. 24 But the elegant of us have no need. Rather Yahweh has tempered the body together, giving more abundant esteem to that which is wanting, 25 in order that there would not be division in the body, but the members would have the same concern for one another. 26 And if one member is affected, all the members are affected together; or if one member is honored, all the members rejoice together. 27 So then, you are an anointed body, and members by destiny. 28 And while Yahweh places these in the assembly: firstly ambassadors, secondly interpreters of prophecy, thirdly teachers, after that those with abilities, then gifts of the means of healing, supports, guides, sorts of languages. 29 Are all ambassadors? Are all interpreters of prophecy? Are all teachers? Are all able? 30 Do all have gifts of the means of healing? Do all speak in languages? Do all interpret? 31 Now you admire the better gifts, and yet I show to you a way just as excellent.

XIII1 If perhaps I would speak in the languages of men and of Messengers, but I do not have love, I have become brass sounding or a cymbal clanging. 2 And if I have the gift of interpretation of prophecy, and I know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if perhaps I have all the faith so as to remove mountains, but I do not have love, I am naught. 3 And if perhaps I employ all my possessions in feeding others, and if I would hand over my body in order that I may boast, but I do not have love, I am due nothing. 4 Love has patience, is beneficial, love is not jealous, love does not vaunt itself, is not inflated, 5 does not behave disgracefully, seeks not things for itself, is not provoked, does not consider evil, 6 does not rejoice upon injustice, but rejoices with the truth; 7 contains all, trusts all, expects all, endures all. 8 Love never fails. But whether interpretations of prophecy, they shall be abolished; or languages, they shall be brought to an end; or knowledge, it shall be left unemployed. 9 By destiny we know, and by destiny we interpret prophecy; 10 but when the fulfillment would come, that by destiny shall be abolished. 11 When I was an infant, I spoke as an infant, I thought as an infant, I reasoned as an infant. When I had become a man, I laid aside the things of the infant. 12 For now we see through a mirror in riddles, but then face to face; now I know by destiny, but then I will recognize just as also I have been recognized. 13 And now, abide in faith, expectation, love, these three things; but the greater of these is love.
-paul

this part of pauls first corinthian letter alone shows that love is both feeling and action. actionful feeling and feelingful action, because love without action is dead, but action without love is empty.

edit: mark, read the eightysecond psalm. also, we are god because he and us are one, there is no separation between the body and the head. the body and the head are a single being. your unable to have one without the other.

christ said that no man may be above his master, but all things being restored, we will be as the master. christ is god in the flesh. christ is the master. all things being restored, we will be as him. do you not see?
Filidh

Postby Staropramen » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:51 am

Les wrote:After that, I lost getting any "feelings" of deja-vu.
You know, when your mind and body tingle in a way that can't be achieved otherwise?
Sometimes, I would still realize I had been somewhere or met somebody or heard/watched something EXACTLY even though I never did in real life before.

I remember very clearly my first "deja-va" experience when I was about five years old. It was a very intense feeling of having been where I was in that moment at a previous time. I remember being very overwhelmed by it. It's happen a couple of other times in my life though never as intense and not in recent years.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Lang » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:10 am

I had a lot of "deja-vu" feelings in my life, while I performed a certain action I had a strange feeling that I had been doing before exactly that same thing, in that same place and position, and it was impossible that I had did those things earlier. It happened like 15 times during my life. It always comes together with a lot of dizziness.
"Give a hammer to a white, and he will build civilization;
Give a hammer to an asian, and he will build other hammers;
Give a hammer to an arab, and he will kill his wife;
Give a hammer to a nigger, and he will kill whites;
Give a hammer to a jew, and he will sell it to niggers.
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby Kentucky » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:01 am

Filidh wrote:we are god because he and us are one,

we will be as the master.... we will be as him. do you not see?

Yeah, I see two completely different concepts.

Mark
Kentucky

PreviousNext

Return to Open House