This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Can a Bastard Sin?

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Re: Can a Bastard Sin?

Postby Gideon300 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:22 am

MikeTheAdamite wrote:Is Charles A Weisman a jew?
Weisman sounds very jewish!
And. I believe his form of CI believes the jews to be Israelites.

I can understand people being wary of such German surnames as that, which is a form of Weissman, which means Whiteman and is a common surname in Germany. Many times those names such as ones with the suffix stein or berg on them are accurate indicators of the person being jewish but not always of course. Dan Fogelberg and Tim Weisberg put out a couple of pop rock albums as a duo in the 1970s for instance and in spite of the names, neither was jewish. It's unfortunate that so many German and Polish surnames both were co-opted by Jews over the centuries.

A lot of it had to do with, as you might know where jews are involved, money. Picture a secretary of a German business in the 1920s or 30s for example. "May I ask who's calling? Schlomo Chaikin? No, Herr Schmidt's not going to be in the office this, uh, year." Click.

On the other hand - "May I ask who's calling? Paul Rosenberg? Hold please."

Initially it worked in that way to allow them to get their foot in the door in business in particular but now obviously, especially in the US and other places it serves to ID them instead or at least cause suspicions. I know a White person with a German surname that sets off people's jewdar and he justifiably hates that, but nevertheless understands why it happens.

The preponderance of jew names that sound German and Polish show just how much they had their hooks in those countries back when. And though thanks to the jewsmedia Germany continues to get all the focus for having tried to rid itself of their parasites, Poland was also giving the jews in their country grief all the way up to 1939, at times sending train loads of them into Germany only to have the Germans send them right back, at least according one account I read and which I believe was credible.
Gideon300

Postby GermanSaxon » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:43 am

Mike the Adamite said:

Is Charles A Weisman a jew?
Weisman sounds very jewish!
And. I believe his form of CI believes the jews to be Israelites.
There is no second witness that Adam fathered Cain.
Genesis 4:1 just has the punctuation wrong:Adam knew eve,she concieved [Abel ]and [later]gave birth to Cain.
She was already pregnant with Cain after her.encounter with 'the serpent' in the garden!
Bill and Brian.discuss this at length in their two seedline series.

Mike, good smear. Maybe you want to call him a clown, too. Great use of a well known Jewish tactic.

Charles Weisman is a well known CI teacher of German origin who I have meet several times. He has authored around 20 CI books since the 1980's. And No! he is "CI" Mike, he doesn't believe the jews are Israelites. He is a well respected CI teacher who doesn't believe in the Satanic Seedline doctrine.

Here is Gen. 4:1 in the Septuagint:

1 And Adam knew Eve his wife. And conceiving, she bore Cain, and said, I acquired a man through God.
1 Αδάμ δε έγνω Εύαν την γυναίκα αυτού και συλλαβούσα έτεκε τον Καϊν και είπεν εκτησάμην άνθρωπον διά του θεού

No, the punctuation is not wrong and it holds up in the Hebrew, too.

And if guess you forgot that he was called Abel's his brother, too. Let's look at that in the Greek LXX, too.

Gen 4:2 And she added to bear his brother (80-1473, gs), Abel. And Abel became a shepherd of sheep, but Cain was working the land. 3 And it came to pass after [some] days, Cain brought from the fruits of the land a sacrifice to the LORD. 4 And Abel brought also himself from the first-born of his sheep, and from his fatlings. And God looked upon Abel and upon his gifts. 5 But upon Cain and upon his sacrifices, he did not take heed. And Cain fretted exceedingly, and became downcast in the face. 6 And [3 said 1 [the] LORD 2 God] to Cain, Why [2 dejected 1 are you], and why [is] [2 downcast 1 your face]? 7 If not rightly you brought, [3 rightly 1 but 2 not] divided, [you] sinned? Be still, to you [shall be] his submission, and you will control him!

Reads a little different in the Greek. "Satanic Duell Seedline Doctrine" doctrine can not be taught in the Greek. This is why the Septuagint must be trash canned for the sake of "Satanic Duell Seedline Doctrine." Or called a "Jewish Authorities Version." When the truth is the Masorite text is the jewish version of scripture of the Old Testament. As Rabbi Ginsberg said:

Dr. Ginsberg tells how, soon after the publication of the Septuagint, the Jewish authorities declared that the day on which it was made was as calamitous to Israel as the day on which the golden calf was substituted for the true God."-All About The Bible, Sidney Collett, Barbour & Company, 1989.

The problem is that the "Satanic Duell Seedline Doctrine" can be not be taught from the Greek or Bill, who is a Greek expert & Brian would use the Septuagint. It can only be taught using the Jewish Masorectic text and quotes the the Talmud and Kaballah which Bill & Brain have to have to buttress this doctrine. It's origin is the Talmud, and after all of Clifton's research, I find it hard to believe that doesn't know that, too.

Mike, I am sorry but, after listening to the first six parts of Bill & Brian latest series it has had the opposite effect on me. I no longer believe that the "Satanic Duell Seedline Doctrine" is correct. I have reverted to my former Duell Seedline beliefs.

German Saxon
GermanSaxon

Postby MikeTheAdamite » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:43 pm

GermanSaxon,I apologize for slandering Mr Weisman.There is no greater insult than being labeled a Jew.As Gideon300 pointed out,names can give the wrong impression!
The original scrolls that recorded the scriptures had no punctuation or even gaps between the words so we know much had to be guessed.Just because the Septua gint has it appearing that Adam fathered Cain,this was only the opinion of the scribes because the original hebrew scrolls CAN NOT have insisted on this.
MikeTheAdamite

Postby GermanSaxon » Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:15 pm

Gideon300 said:

I can understand people being wary of such German surnames as that, which is a form of Weissman, which means Whiteman and is a common surname in Germany. Many times those names such as ones with the suffix stein or berg on them are accurate indicators of the person being jewish but not always of course.

Yes good point. Even the name Rosen or Rosenberg, believe or not, can be a German non-jewish surname.

The name "November" is mostly a German, Austrian, Hungarian Christian surname as a example. I sorta laughed when a Jewess was quoted as a expert on the name. Do CI people trust Jews as the norm. Having over 25 years experience as a Genealogist I got sort of a kick out of that. I found many primary documents that attested that the name is not Jewish although a small number of Jews use that last name, too.

Imagine Googling the name "November" and finding such nonsense on this website. You just lost the 98% Christian "Novembers" to the CI cause after reading such offensive material. And Eli wasn't even a "November."

I don't think Jesus said you would know them by their names but by their Fruits.

German Saxon
GermanSaxon

Postby GermanSaxon » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:02 pm

Mike the Adamite Said
GermanSaxon,I apologize for slandering Mr Weisman.There is no greater insult than being labeled a Jew.As Gideon300 pointed out,names can give the wrong impression!

I am sure Brother Weisman will be glad to see that if he reads this discussion.

Mike the Adamite also said:

The original scrolls that recorded the scriptures had no punctuation or even gaps between the words so we know much had to be guessed.Just because the Septua gint has it appearing that Adam fathered Cain,this was only the opinion of the scribes because the original hebrew scrolls CAN NOT have insisted on this.

Mike a little history might be helpful. Although its a little dated- “Old Testament Manuscripts” by Richard Anthony:

http://www.ecclesia.org/truth/ot_manuscripts.html

I might add that since this article was written that two new Septuagint’s are now available:

1. The Apostolic Bible- Polyglot by Apostolic Press with is keyed to Strong’s and has a Greek English, English-Greek lexicon in the back of every word in Greek

http://apostolicbible.com/

2. A New English Translation of the Septuagint by Albert Pietersma and Benjamin G. Wright

http://www.amazon.com/New-English-Trans ... gint+bible

German Saxon
GermanSaxon

Postby Filidh » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:32 pm

germansaxon, if you have such a problem with the concept of there being two seeds, even tho it's written and staring you in the face that yahweh will put eternal enmity between the seed of the serpent and the seed of the woman, and if you're unable to go to bill's face and debate but just run around causing strife, then what purpose do you have?

also, the targum of pseudo-jonathan explicitly supports dualseedline. the palestinian targum is less explicit but still supports it. genesis 4:1 is corrupt in the masoretic text, so you're flat-out wrong that it's what's used to support dualseedline. the septuagint, while being better than the masoretic text in many regards, is nonetheless still corrupt in this verse. why? cuz all of the other books of the bible, including the rest of genesis, disagree with it!

you're also wrong that this necessitates the trashcanning of the septuagint, cuz the corruptness of a single verse, that was already likely corrupt in the hebrew of the time from which it was translated, does not corrupt the rest of the septuagint, rather it shows that the septuagint isn't a quickfix for our problem of corrupted oldtestament manuscripts.

furthermore, it's origin isn't in the talmud, and you stating so doesn't mean anything unless you support your claim and as such, your unsupported claim is void. but just for fun, last time i checked the book of enoch, which supports dualseedline, was and is nowhere near the talmud!

even furthermore still, cain was abel's brother. not his fullbrother, but his halfbrother, cuz they shared the same mother. that's why they're called brothers. it really is that simple.

and more, yahweh didn't accept cain, if you actually bother to read the whole story, yahweh rejected cain's offering and asked the rhetorical question of "if you do well, won't you be rewarded? but if you do wrong, evil lies at the door."
real name's trevor :-)
Filidh

Postby Kentucky » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:42 pm

Let's keep the discussion civil and the subject worthy of scholarship. Thank you.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby MikeTheAdamite » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:58 am

How does GermanSaxon explain John 3:12?

'unlike Cain who was of the wicked one'

Or was he just spiritually of the wicked one?LOL
MikeTheAdamite

Postby Hunter » Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:31 pm

Kentucky wrote:
Hunter wrote:Understood, so then, will they be punished by Yahweh (the ultimate Judge) for their sins/transgressions/evils/harms/wrongdoings - "crimes", as you put it - committed against us?

No, they will be punished/executed by us in the here and now. The earlier refrain 'fetch the rope' was an allusion to an earlier era when government was a fair reflection of Romans 13.

I know collectively that their destiny or sentencing is in "the Lake of Fire", but will there be more of an individual or general accounting at the end of this age, somehow, before their eternal demise?

They are not us and we are not them. "Now why do you judge your brother? Or then, why do you despise your brother? For we will all stand before the judgment seat of Yahweh" Romans 14:10 CNT. From the above passage, do you see the racial alien as your brother or that they pertain to "we... all"?

"So shall all the heathen [racial aliens] drink continually, yea, they shall drink, and they shall swallow down, and they shall be as though they had not been" Obadiah 1:16. Individual or collective?

Mark

I already understood that these racial aliens will not ever be judged alongside us. I also get that one day, as a nation, we will thoroughly thresh upon these bastards - it will take many months to bury their bodies - according to scripture.

This leads me to ask, are we not waiting on Yahweh for that command to thresh upon them in finality? Does scripture ever allow us - if done in accordance to His Word - to do this prior to this future prophetic calling? History has shown our ill-fated attempts in doing so, such as the Crusades.

What I was getting at earlier was my dissatisfaction with the murderous, thieving, raping, bastards throughout history who got to live and die peacefully without retribution for their evil done against our race. It'd be nice to witness ALL of them punished in a way befitting their crimes, beyond just no longer existing.
Hunter

Postby Hunter » Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:51 pm

Filidh wrote: "...if you actually bother to read the whole story, yahweh rejected cain's offering and asked the rhetorical question of "if you do well, won't you be rewarded? but if you do wrong, evil lies at the door.""

I think this was what the initial problem for me was. Its that "evil" was translated as the word "sin" by the King James Bible, at least in this particular verse. I don't see them as the same thing. In my present view, bastards can't sin, per se, but they certainly can do evil.

To all, for the record, I didn't post this thread because I had any contention with the notion that Cain was indeed a bastard being the seed of the Serpent. And I still do not think he was a son of Adam.

My conflict was with how any bastard could "sin". I know they can do evil, but sin seems to be a term which applies exclusively to Adamites - and those 1/3rd of the Angels that left their first estate. My inclination remains that only beings wholly created by Yahweh, God, can transgress in a way which is referred to as "sin", either against our Creator and Father, Yahweh, or else against our racial brothers and sisters.
Hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Open House