This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Can a Bastard Sin?

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Can a Bastard Sin?

Postby Hunter » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:15 pm

Not too long ago, I called into Bill Finck's "Open Lines Program" (http://christogenea.org/content/open-li ... 12-14-2013). I'd asked if it was possible to sin against a non-white. [My question and answer comes in around the last 20 mins or so]. I already felt that it couldn't be, but I needed affirmation from a proven, scholarly elder whom I trusted. Bill did a fine job in explaining fully how it is indeed impossible to do so, using the Scriptures and expounding it out in a way which made total sense.

Now, I'd like to reverse the question. Is it possible for a non-white or bastard to sin? Or maybe, the question should more specifically be asked: Can bastards or non-whites of any 'kind' sin against White people?

What led me to think of this question was this paragraph of Bill Finck's - which I've excerpted and shown below - from the following thread titled, "Genesis 4:7 Did Yahweh Offer Acceptance to Cain?" (viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5422):
Cain was wroth because his sacrifice was rejected. It was not his role to be sacrificing. Nevertheless, he was challenged to do good, and went out immediately and slew Abel. Yet he was told that if he did not do good, "sin lieth at the door": Cain being a bastard could not possibly keep himself from evil. The bad tree could not possibly produce good fruit.

Below, is the full verse from the K.J.B. which contains the reiterated phrase - highlighted in bold:
Gen 4:7 If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.

This begs the question: How can "sin lieth at the door" of Cain ( who was a bastard), if a bastard is unable to sin? Or is it that sin is only attributed to a bastard if he sins against any of Yahweh God's true children (only those of us from the Adamic/White Race)?

I ask this question because I was under the impression that the act of sinning is only possible for cognisant, created beings of Yahweh God's, i.e. angels and men (Adamites). We are His un-tampered creation, therefore, we only are subject to His (our Father's) laws.
Last edited by Hunter on Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hunter

Re: Can a Bastard Sin?

Postby Kentucky » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:41 pm

It's not like the racial alien has immunity from prosecution/execution. Ever hear the expression: "Fetch the rope!"?

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Hunter » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:49 pm

Kentucky wrote:It's not like the racial alien has immunity from prosecution/execution. Ever hear the expression: "Fetch the rope!"?

Mark

Sorry Mark, I'd added/edited in the this last paragraph after you'd responded already.
I ask this question because I was under the impression that the act of sinning is only possible for cognisant, created beings of Yahweh God's, i.e. angels and men (Adamites). We are His un-tampered creation, therefore, we only are subject to His (our Father's) laws.
Hunter

Postby Kentucky » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:57 pm

Hunter wrote:
Kentucky wrote:It's not like the racial alien has immunity from prosecution/execution. Ever hear the expression: "Fetch the rope!"?

Mark

Sorry Mark, I'd added/edited in the this last paragraph after you'd responded already.

Right, but if we obeyed the Law in Exodus 23:33, there wouldn't be the question. They would be back in the jungle, living under the laws of the jungle. Unfortunately, we have been tampered with.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Hunter » Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:24 pm

Right, but if we obeyed the Law in Exodus 23:33, there wouldn't be the question. They would be back in the jungle, living under the laws of the jungle. Unfortunately, we have been tampered with.

There's no doubt about that! I wish that could be undone, but it can't ...and it will be to Yahweh's glory in the end, as these transgressions against Him are ever magnified and shown as a testament of what happens when we break His laws, especially as a nation.

Mark

Yes, they can do evil to us or cause us harm. For that, they can suffer certain repercussions within our mixed society. What I'm concerned with is the difference between them doing wrong to us versus acts of further attributable sins.

There is obviously no forgiveness for them, as they are already the product of the unforgiveable sin. How can they even qualify as someone who can sin anymore (or sin further), as they are not of Him, but are of the devil and/or this world. On the other hand, we have a King in whose Kingdom we will reside for eternity, and must answer to the rules/laws of His realm of which we break or have broken.

Maybe, I'm simply lost in the semantics of certain terms, i.e. transgressions, sins, doing evil, etc., which might be compounded by their intermingling when translated.
Hunter

Postby Kentucky » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:04 pm

Hunter wrote:Maybe, I'm simply lost in the semantics of certain terms, i.e. transgressions, sins, doing evil, etc., which might be compounded by their intermingling when translated.

Think of those semantics as crime and the picture becomes clearer.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Hunter » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:32 pm

Kentucky wrote:
Hunter wrote:Maybe, I'm simply lost in the semantics of certain terms, i.e. transgressions, sins, doing evil, etc., which might be compounded by their intermingling when translated.

Think of those semantics as crime and the picture becomes clearer.

Mark

Understood, so then, will they be punished by Yahweh (the ultimate Judge) for their sins/transgressions/evils/harms/wrongdoings - "crimes", as you put it - committed against us? I know collectively that their destiny or sentencing is in "the Lake of Fire", but will there be more of an individual or general accounting at the end of this age, somehow, before their eternal demise?
Hunter

Postby Kentucky » Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:54 am

Hunter wrote:Understood, so then, will they be punished by Yahweh (the ultimate Judge) for their sins/transgressions/evils/harms/wrongdoings - "crimes", as you put it - committed against us?

No, they will be punished/executed by us in the here and now. The earlier refrain 'fetch the rope' was an allusion to an earlier era when government was a fair reflection of Romans 13.

I know collectively that their destiny or sentencing is in "the Lake of Fire", but will there be more of an individual or general accounting at the end of this age, somehow, before their eternal demise?

They are not us and we are not them. "Now why do you judge your brother? Or then, why do you despise your brother? For we will all stand before the judgment seat of Yahweh" Romans 14:10 CNT. From the above passage, do you see the racial alien as your brother or that they pertain to "we... all"?

"So shall all the heathen [racial aliens] drink continually, yea, they shall drink, and they shall swallow down, and they shall be as though they had not been" Obadiah 1:16. Individual or collective?

Mark
Kentucky

Postby GermanSaxon » Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:05 am

Hunter Said:
Cain was wroth because his sacrifice was rejected. It was not his role to be sacrificing. Nevertheless, he was challenged to do good, and went out immediately and slew Abel. Yet he was told that if he did not do good, "sin lieth at the door": Cain being a bastard could not possibly keep himself from evil. The bad tree could not possibly produce good fruit.

Below, is the full verse from the K.J.B. which contains the reiterated phrase - highlighted in bold:
Gen 4:7 If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.

This begs the question: How can "sin lieth at the door" of Cain ( who was a bastard), if a bastard is unable to sin? Or is it that sin is only attributed to a bastard if he sins against any of Yahweh God's true children (only those of us from the Adamic/White Race)?

CI Teacher Charles A. Weisman discusses these verses in his "A What About Seedline Doctrine" book on Page 29-30:

"Let’s turn to the supposed satanic nature of Cain. If the serpent was a satanic entity, and if Cain was the offspring of this serpent, then Cain too would be satanic. He would have also inherited the curse of the serpent, being “cursed above all cattle” (Gen. 3:14). This leads us to ask, would God have accepted such a person as heir to Adam? No sound reasoning could say that He would. Yet that was exactly God’s position towards Cain. When Cain had offered an inappropriate sacrifice, God said to him:

"And the LORD said to Cain, Why are you wroth? And why is your countenance fallen?
If you do well, shall you not be accepted? And if you do not well, sin lies at the door.
Genesis 4:6-7"

God could have rightly made this statement to Abel, Adam, or any Israelite. They would be “accepted” if they do what God desired. But was God willing to accept some cursed, half-breed, satanic mongrel? No! He was, however, prepared to accept Cain because he was Adamic, not satanic. God also places Cain on equal footing with Abel by calling Abel Cain’s “brother” (Gen. 4:9).

The Bible is clear that Cain was the son of Adam. To say that he was the son of the serpent or Satan requires some rather twisted reasoning and bad interpretation."

Used with permission from of Charles A. Weisman book: What About The Seedline Doctrine?, Charles A. Weisman, Copyright January 1997, Weisman Publications, Burnsville, Minn.

German Saxon
GermanSaxon

Postby MikeTheAdamite » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:29 am

Is Charles A Weisman a jew?
Weisman sounds very jewish!
And. I believe his form of CI believes the jews to be Israelites.
There is no second witness that Adam fathered Cain.
Genesis 4:1 just has the punctuation wrong:Adam knew eve,she concieved [Abel ]and [later]gave birth to Cain.
She was already pregnant with Cain after her.encounter with 'the serpent' in the garden!
Bill and Brian.discuss this at length in their two seedline series.
MikeTheAdamite

Next

Return to Open House