This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

who are my brothers, sisters, and mothers?

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

who are my brothers, sisters, and mothers?

Postby Filidh » Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:00 pm

let this be a thread to post things we're thankful for, because of the spirit of giving thanks to father, which should be with us always and not just on the holyday called thanksgiving. i just want everyone who posts here to know that ya'll are my brothers and sisters and mothers. i'm thankful for every member of this forum, even the lurkers who haven't posted anything and the guests who don't register.

this forum here is an assembly of we anointed children. and tho we debate here alot, we're a family.

i love all of ya'll and ya'll are my family. and tho we're not together in body, we're together in spirit.

father helped me overcome certain personal issues using ya'll as a stable home for me to stay at. i learned, this past year, that it's okay to rely on others and to let others rely on you, because together we're strong and as one. well, i learned much more than that, but i'm not gonna ramble.

that's why i spend so much time here, just reading folks posts or idling here while i study other things. cuz even tho i live in a tent in the woods, i'm with my family here and it's home for me. so i'm thankful for all of you.

seth, nathan, bill, mark, lisa who never posts, nico, staro, joe, lang, hunter, bahr, ellejay, marc4liberty's stubborn self =P, xile, learningaboutci, bryan's even more stubborn self, matthewott, gallowglass, icelander wherever he ran off to, germansaxon, eveleen, vandal wherever he as well ran off to (why do folks keep disappearing?), and everyone else who's name i missed, i love ya'll.

so if others are thankful to father for things, let's be thankful for them here.
Last edited by Filidh on Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
real name's trevor :-)
Filidh

Re: who are my brothers, sisters, and mothers?

Postby brucebohn » Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:13 pm

Yahweh Bless, God's Speed....
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Nayto » Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:47 pm

Likewise, Trevor. Thanks for this post!
Nayto

Postby wmfinck » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:18 am

Good post, Filidh, as usual.

Filidh wrote:(why do folks keep disappearing?)

Vastly differing perspectives on what this forum should be is one major reason. People getting too busy with their personal lives is another. Others are led off in heresy (that just happened with three former forum denizens, who got sucked off into the oral vortex of a certain clown in east Tennessee). Others get their egos bruised far too easily when their ideas are found to be disagreeable. Too many others simply do not like the constant challenges, but challenges are how we grow. Some are simply disappointed and look for edification elsewhere.

Your advice to Damian was good, that certain alternative ideas should not be immediately heralded as "truth" but are better left to be inquired of first. I pray that others here also heed that advice. So many people jump the gun, so to speak, when they hear an alternative viewpoint on a given topic which they find agreeable, and they take off with it rashly. Then their feelings get hurt when they find that others do not accept their ideas.

Yeah, I just read this today. I have four pages of unread posts. Sorry I can't keep up.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Staropramen » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:42 am

wmfinck wrote:Yeah, I just read this today. I have four pages of unread posts. Sorry I can't keep up.

Wow, me too. Great OP Filidh! I feel the same way. :beer:
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Filidh » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:26 pm

yahweh bless all ya'll. :-) thanks for the replies.

and bill, you shouldn't sweat not keeping up with the forum, you've got enough on your plate already with the site and offline things. =P
Filidh

Postby ElleJay » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:28 am

Loved your post Filidh ... we are family. This is the only place I can voice some of my thoughts.

When some of the posts from others get a little sticky, it is usually my Grandmother's or Mother's heart that comes out in my responses. I am truly amazed by the depth of knowledge that a "youngster" such as Brian, has. However, I learn from old and young alike. That being said, I am a little uncomfortable with the confrontational stuff, so I am hoping that a few peace-making skills come out here and there from my quarter. (I have missed plenty, I am sure, because I can only be here hit and miss.)

Just and FYI ... I have a grand-niece named Eilidh ... Looks a bit like Filidh ... dontcha think?

Elle 8-)
ElleJay

Postby Kentucky » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:03 pm

ElleJay wrote:I am a little uncomfortable with the confrontational stuff, so I am hoping that a few peace-making skills come out here and there from my quarter.

Yes, from all quarters. But, you don't appear to be confrontational. I think it's a guy thing. Would love to have more womenfolk like yourself giving input. God bless.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby ElleJay » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:08 am

Kentucky wrote:
you don't appear to be confrontational.

I confront especially when Truth is being trampled under foot. Sometimes I can have a strong voice ... but I like to stay with the issue and away from name calling or making blanket statements about someone because of his comments on the forum ... because I really do not know them, or where they are when it comes to CI. We are all at a different place ... and some of us are struggling with things that others seem to have easily overcome. That is the Christian walk. Each of us has his own weakness ... something I do not have difficulty with, others may ... but, as I see it, this is the place where we encourage one another and try our best to be helpful. It is also a place where we are making ourselves vulnerable ... and we all have baggage that needs to be unpacked. Some things come out wrinkled, and we need to iron them out. We are all iron sharpening iron. Sometimes we forget that. That is not to say that people should go uncorrected ... that is not to say we cannot judge ... for we have a foundation of Truth to use ... we have a Guidebook ... we have the Rules.

Perhaps what you guys are ... is combative ... <grin> Sometimes you can go to the mats pretty fast . Then, again, sometimes you know a person better than I and know when it is time to go for the jugular. ;)

Thanks, again, Mark.

Elle
ElleJay

Postby Filidh » Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:27 pm

ellejay, eilidh in gaelic is pronounced just like 'elleeh' or 'ehllaeh', as 'dh' is almost always either silent or as a very soft english 'h'. so they are really close :-)

i just chose it as a handle cause it has a kinda cool background, and i'm used to going by handles online, altho given the nature of this particular forum i'd probably have been better off just calling myself trevor from the beginning.

the ancient fili were part of the threefold remnant-class that was left after the old gaelic-law was eliminated, the fili being the historian-poetpriest. of course i'm nowhere near that, i'm just a man who reads books and has a mustache and writes a poem once in a while, but it was the ideal that counts. :-)
Filidh

Next

Return to Open House