This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Finally

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Finally

Postby xBluxTunicx82 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:46 pm

I love my kinsmen in this place. I am sorry for such a delay in my fellowship and contributing to the spreading of the Good News for our Race. I have been in a spiritual slumber due to my own actions, but Yahweh has never left nor forsaken me, and I am here. I am in this world but not of this world, and I can no longer heed the words of men, they only bring confusion.

After much prayer and dedication to obedience, I am blessed beyond the scope of words. My children are out of the captivity they were in and are now in my lone care! Praise Yahweh. He is making Himself very prominent and visible in my life, and I cannot turn away as i have before. I hate the wickedness of our hearts, mine especially. I am nothing but a weak man and can do nothing without the grace of Yahweh in my life. He chastises those He loves... and I know that I am loved.

Blessings and love to all who abide in His Word.

Stephen
James 1:22 - "But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves."
xBluxTunicx82

Re: Finally

Postby brucebohn » Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:30 pm

Welcome Stephen, you are in good company here. Wonderful, knowledgeable folks
and a wealth of information @ Christogenea site...
Yahweh bless & God's speed
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Re: Finally

Postby Kentucky » Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:18 pm

xBluxTunicx82 wrote: I am in this world but not of this world, and I can no longer heed the words of men, they only bring confusion.

Stephen

Looks like we're all in the same boat. Remember what the words of men said about the Titanic? Except the Lord build the Ark...

Mark
Kentucky

Return to Open House