This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Advice on surviving xmas

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Re: Advice on surviving xmas

Postby Staropramen » Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:04 am

Spent the day with my wife at home relaxing, cooking and eating. Went for a walk around 6:00 pm for two reasons: 1] walk off some of that delicious lamb and make room for the homemade apple pie and 2] see how many non-jews [?christians?] are still in the neighborhood by looking at the lights on the houses. My wife unintentionally soured my enjoyment of the xmas lights though when, while looking at a nice, bright all white tree she commented on how much better it looked then the typical "mexican fiesta" color scheme. :lol: I'd never seen them that way before!
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Nayto » Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:12 am

Yesterday my wife and I ventured out to watch The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug. Having read the book and being a fan of the Lord of the Rings movies I've been excited about The Hobbit as well.

Well, it looks like Peter Jackson finally caved into the Marxism of Hollywood. Won't been giving my money for the third movie.
Nayto

Postby Kentucky » Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:01 pm

SwordBrethren wrote:Think about it this way... If your entire family gathered on the third Tuesday of June and exchanged gifts while declaring "happy Tuesday!" would you think it was pagan idolatry? If they wanted to call it "spring gathering day" or "family gathering time" would that be a problem?

Well, that begs the question: who authorized it and is it a day of rest i.e. a vicarious sabbath where people don't have to work, businesses shut down and God is left out of the equation.

It is just a day to get together and be with family.

Now that you mention it, June would probably be a better month for family get-togethers.

It's not like you have to dress up like a druid and dance around a fire while calling on pagan deities.
No, but we have to tolerate people who dress up like Santa Clause and live in a society that lauds all of the pagan trappings. I recall the Old Testament applauding the tearing down of the Baals. Let's burn down some Christmas trees for Jesus.

Just take it for what it is and be sure to mention that Herod attempted to murder Jesus when He was a new born baby and that today Jews murder millions of unborn and newly born White babies.

As they say, 'it is what it is.'

Mark
Kentucky

Postby wmfinck » Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:05 pm

wow, Joe has not been on the forum since December 18th. I do pray that he survived Christmas.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Joe » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:40 am

I met with some splendid white children of my blood. I wish I could have had more time with them, but I did make an impact. We walked around the streets and picked flowers together, she is just beautiful. White people adore her, especially older people and women.

My darling niece asked me 'why people die' which allowed me to offer some small insights towards God.

She also learned about race, and I was thrilled when she declared that she was proud to be white, not ugly or black. My brother was teasing her, and she declared immediately what she is.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Kentucky » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:12 pm

Joe wrote:I met with some splendid white children of my blood. I wish I could have had more time with them, but I did make an impact. We walked around the streets and picked flowers together, she is just beautiful. White people adore her, especially older people and women.

My darling niece asked me 'why people die' which allowed me to offer some small insights towards God.

She also learned about race, and I was thrilled when she declared that she was proud to be white, not ugly or black. My brother was teasing her, and she declared immediately what she is.

That's certainly encouraging. Now if she can grow up with the seeds of the Holy Spirit that you planted in her heart and mind, she won't succumb to the trappings of the world. God bless.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Joe » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:42 am

Let's hope. She is smart, she thinks about things deeply (she had other questions about why 'people' in apefrica are starving, I told her it is their own fault because they are bad people who can't farm).

She also naturally doesn't like blacks, I was told a story after xmas about how she told a black not to sit near her.

She is around 7, I am not sure if I spoke to her correctly, but she seemed to understand and I don't talk to children very often, I just tried to answer her questions simply...
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Kentucky » Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:56 pm

Joe wrote:Let's hope. She is smart, she thinks about things deeply (she had other questions about why 'people' in apefrica are starving, I told her it is their own fault because they are bad people who can't farm).

She also naturally doesn't like blacks, I was told a story after xmas about how she told a black not to sit near her.

She is around 7, I am not sure if I spoke to her correctly, but she seemed to understand and I don't talk to children very often, I just tried to answer her questions simply...

The younger they are, the more their natural God-given racism comes to the fore. When children are scolded for racism, they begin to suppress their reactions.... like anything else they are scolded for. There was this video where a White father had an infant in his arms and approached a black guy; the infant immediately started crying, as if in horror. The horrible thing is when the father started chiding and ridiculing this baby for being racist. And he let the nigger tickle his child, which was terrorizing it even more. And they both got a big laugh out of the whole thing. I felt so sorry for that baby and disgusted with the parent.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Fenwick » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:22 pm

I've seen that video, I think the infant may have been upset by the smell. I had to sit behind one once in an exam in the summer heat and it was worse than any stable or zoo-house I'd been inside.
Fenwick

Postby Joe » Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:27 am

^Lol, well animals are created by Yahweh to be in balance with nature ...even though they can be a bit wild.

Niggers are devils, their smell is from the pit of hell.

...I would think.
Joe

Previous

Return to Open House