This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Advice on surviving xmas

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Advice on surviving xmas

Postby Joe » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:59 am

This year I became an Identity Christian, I am thinking about how to deal with 'xmas', Pastor Lent's letter on the subject is quite clear.

But I am not sure what to do when receiving hand-made gifts from children, maybe giving gifts to children on the day itself. I would never want to compromise, I want to honour Yahweh, and I hate the idolatry ...but I also care for children, who have apostate parents. I am talking about being amongst lost sheep.

I am always getting into trouble these days, when trying to side-step babylon lol.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Re: Advice on surviving xmas

Postby wmfinck » Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:42 pm

If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Kentucky » Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:53 pm

Yes, Christ-mass is one tough nut to crack; it has become so ingrained into our culture. But, we have to ask: does God turn a blind eye to such overt pagan trappings or is there a cause and effect? Our society is going to hell in a hand basket and people still try to rationalize it as good. One can ignore the reality of our predicament, but one cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring that reality. I think Bill puts the best case scenario on the situation by saying it's an opportunity to spread the Christian Identity message while the whole family is together (of course that's easier said than done). I did the same thing when I ran for public office, even though elections are a scam; I still had the opportunity to carry the Good News to a captive audience in the candidate forums. You can educate the young ones by explaining how Christ was more likely born in late September/early October, whereas the winter equinox is the darkest time of the year. And there is nothing in the Bible that instructs the Christian to establish Dec. 25th as a holy day (holiday), which is apparently giving sway to other religions as well. Here's a few articles I've written on the subject:

http://kinsmanredeemer.com/judging-xmas

http://kinsmanredeemer.com/antichristmass.htm

Mark
Kentucky

Postby MikeTheAdamite » Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:51 am

I agree that this is a day that we can get together with family and even make the point to them that it should be a day to think of Christ.But when various family members insist on drinking too much and generally making it hard to enjoy for the sober,do I really want to spend it with them??
MikeTheAdamite

Postby Nayto » Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:22 pm

I simply convey my sentiments regarding xmas ahead of time. If you are amicable and straightforward in your demeanor and the parents are reasonable I'm sure the situation can be avoided without much hassle. Assure them of your care for them and their children and that your choosing to remove yourself from xmas is not a reflection of your feelings towards them.

Sometimes it can be awkward though like this year at my new job. I didn't take part in their secret santa game and some even got upset. Again though, being firm in your belief but humble and friendly at the same time will almost always work.
Nayto

Postby MikeTheAdamite » Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:42 am

Well here I am sat on my own having turned down the ussual family invitation for Christmas dinner.but to be honest,Im happier sat here with my bible and smart phone than with a bunch of atheist drunks.Its not like I'll not see any of them again this year.
I can't wait for today to be over LOL
MikeTheAdamite

Postby Kentucky » Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:47 pm

MikeTheAdamite wrote:Well here I am sat on my own having turned down the ussual family invitation for Christmas dinner.but to be honest,Im happier sat here with my bible and smart phone than with a bunch of atheist drunks.Its not like I'll not see any of them again this year.
I can't wait for today to be over LOL

For many people who have been programmed by Babylon, not experiencing the idyllic Hallmark movie Christmas, is a time of depression and hopelessness. As we come out of Babylon, we no longer subject ourselves to the cause and effect of sins and plagues. December 25th just becomes another ordinary day, like any other day during the year, to be the best Christian we can in spite of the myriad temptations... and "count it all joy."

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Gideon300 » Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:24 pm

Some of the traditional Christmas songs are so beautiful, such as O Holy Night that they make me wish Christians didn't wait for December to praise God with hymns of that nature for sending His Son to Earth. I believe that this is one reason we were created. That is, I know I get a little bit of a lump in my throat and goosebumps as well when a mighty choir of White people such as this, accompanied by an orchestra come together and sing songs of praise such as this German choir singing Stille Nacht. It's because beyond the reverence of the moment, I often think about how we'll someday join together in the most triumphant praise in paradise for our heavenly Father and that it will be glorious beyond anything we can at this time even imagine.

"Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp. Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs. Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise him upon the high sounding cymbals. Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD". - Psalm 150:3-6

"And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God." - Revelation 21:3

What? I'm not crying. Just got something in my eye is all. ;)

Hallelujah. Amen and amen. :D X
Gideon300

Postby MikeTheAdamite » Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:35 pm

I have some friends who are jehovahs witnesses and they don't celebrate christmas either.Thats just about the only thing they get right in my opinion!
Although they did admit to swopping presents on that day just for a bit of good spirit!!
MikeTheAdamite

Postby SwordBrethren » Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:15 am

Joe wrote:This year I became an Identity Christian, I am thinking about how to deal with 'xmas', Pastor Lent's letter on the subject is quite clear.

But I am not sure what to do when receiving hand-made gifts from children, maybe giving gifts to children on the day itself. I would never want to compromise, I want to honour Yahweh, and I hate the idolatry ...but I also care for children, who have apostate parents. I am talking about being amongst lost sheep.

I am always getting into trouble these days, when trying to side-step babylon lol.

Think about it this way... If your entire family gathered on the third Tuesday of June and exchanged gifts while declaring "happy Tuesday!" would you think it was pagan idolatry? If they wanted to call it "spring gathering day" or "family gathering time" would that be a problem?

It is just a day to get together and be with family. It's not like you have to dress up like a druid and dance around a fire while calling on pagan deities.

Just take it for what it is and be sure to mention that Herod attempted to murder Jesus when He was a new born baby and that today Jews murder millions of unborn and newly born White babies.
Revelation 18:
Und ich hörte eine andere Stimme vom Himmel, die sprach: Gehet aus von ihr, mein Volk, daß ihr nicht teilhaftig werdet ihrer Sünden, auf daß ihr nicht empfanget etwas von ihren Plagen!

Denn ihre Sünden reichen bis in den Himmel, und Gott denkt an ihren Frevel.

Judentum ist Verbrechertum!

Heute ist Deutschland die größte Weltmacht! - Der Führer 30 Januar 1940
SwordBrethren

Next

Return to Open House