This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Soul vs Spirit Re: Death

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Re: Soul vs Spirit Re: Death

Postby Kentucky » Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:06 pm

marc4liberty wrote:For example, when I posted about God creating all the races, I provided the link to ht tp : / / w w w .bi b lestudy site. co m/cre ation .ht m I find this account believable.

There are a number of websites, such as the link you provided, that exploit the CI truth, only to ruin the message with their own aberrant theology and distorting racial realities. It's usually a good tip off when an adversary talks about racism as if it's one of the worst sins a person can commit, when in fact, God Himself is a racist. Therefore, this makes Nick Goggin a universalist; whose literature is either designed to shipwreck CI or naively ignorant of the racial message found in God's Word.

This forum is a community of like-minded White Christians, not a dumping ground for judeo baggage that a neophyte should be shedding (rather than advocating). You need to take more time studying the wealth of knowledge and wisdom available here before engaging in argumentation. And please refrain from linking universalist websites to this forum; we are not here to gratuitously provide free advertising for disinformation hostile to Christian Identity or to leaven newcomers with confusion. Yeah, we have differences of opinions on various issues, but universalism is not negotiable and we do not compromise on the racial message. Thanking you in advance for your cooperation.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby marc4liberty » Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:39 pm

@ Kentucky,

I agree that the biblestudysite is unversalist. I did not post that site because I agree with Nick Goggin's view on universalism. In fact, I disagree strongly with his view on this. However, just because I disagree with him on this one issue, does not mean I disagree with him on every issue.

I posted that link because I agree with him that God created all races. That does not mean that God created all races equally. That is why I have joined the Christogena site. Thanks to CI, I now firmly believe that God created the Adamic (White) race for a very special and holy reason. Through the Adamic race, Yahshua was born and provided eternal salvation for all the Israelites.

As I said, I am a neophyte Christian and still have much to learn. I will try, in the future, to be very specific, when I post a link, that I identify specifically with what I am agreeing.

Thanks for your guidance and understanding.
marc4liberty

Postby GermanSaxon » Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:25 pm

Kentucky Said:
“There are a number of websites, such as the link you provided, that exploit the CI truth, only to ruin the message with their own aberrant theology and distorting racial realities. It's usually a good tip off when an adversary talks about racism as if it's one of the worst sins a person can commit, when in fact, God Himself is a racist. Therefore, this makes Nick Goggin a universalist; whose literature is either designed to shipwreck CI or naively ignorant of the racial message found in God's Word.”

Kentucky- I don’t think Nick Goggin is a Universalist but a Non-Extermist Dual Seedline Separatist. Note what he says about this book he offers-

SARGON THE MAGNIFICENT by Mrs. Sydney Bristowe.
Book Description: Written in 1927, within this book the author explains her reasons for believing that archeological discoveries in Babylonia prove that Cain (Gen 4:1) was Sargon The first in the ancient inscriptions. Excellent hard to find data & documentation. This book comes and goes in and out of print; and is always hard to find. Now for a time I see that Amazon.com has some new & used copies (I could never find it with them in the past). The only objection that I have is that the author fails to make the connection between Cain and the Kenites, also, that she does not come right out and say that Cain was of the Serpent, but does give inscriptions and other archeological evidences that their people worshipped the Serpent. But this is a scholarly but easy to read book that fills in many of the blanks in the search for the true identify of the Kenite of the Bible. For instance, the author gives evidence and reason that Ham, Nimrod's grandfather (Gen 10:8ff) married Naamah (Cain's only named female descendant - Gen 4:22). This of course, is significant to the researcher interested in such things.

PS- I found Marc4liberty discussion of great interest. The answers to his questions were of much Interest by our kinsmen, too.
GermanSaxon

Postby Kentucky » Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:49 pm

GermanSaxon wrote:Kentucky- I don’t think Nick Goggin is a Universalist but a Non-Extermist Dual Seedline Separatist.

I don't think I need to dignify anybody who affiliates with Arnold Murray, who proudly allows the bastards to enter his congregation.

PS- I found Marc4liberty discussion of great interest. The answers to his questions were of much Interest by our kinsmen, too.

I hope so. I covet quality discussions. "Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom" James 3:13.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Joe » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:44 pm

I think he is saying that God both created mankind and also formed a specific man, Adam,

But the formed Man of Genesis 2 is the Man that is referred to as created in Genesis 5. There is no doubt about that because Genesis 5 is about the race of Adam, from that line comes many patriarchs listed in Genesis 5. So I think we have one Adam, one Man created by God and that the other races are mongrels outside the Law.

Anyways, I misread you and I apologize. I guess some people communicate in different ways and they have difficulty reaching each-other, some people communicate in very similar ways and have trouble being kin(d) to one another also, lol. Probably because your greatest critics would have to understand your mind.

Iron sharpeneth iron. I will be more patient and consider this in any future conversations marc4liberty.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby wmfinck » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:09 pm

I have so far avoided this thread, not out of apathy, but because a similar thread exists from several years ago, where I made perhaps a couple of dozen posts, some of them quite lengthy. It was really an ongoing debate with a guy named "Mountainman", whose account has since lapsed because of inactivity.

Yahweh is the God of the living, and not of the dead!

Here are the links:

Are the Dead Alive Now? (NO, if you are a Sadducee!)
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=233
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Kentucky » Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:59 pm

wmfinck wrote:Yahweh is the God of the living, and not of the dead!

Here are the links:

Are the Dead Alive Now? (NO, if you are a Sadducee!)
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=233

I found that link recently and it was a good read. There's also the idea or question: are the living dead? As we read the term "spiritually dead" or "living dead" as you translated it in I Tim. 5:6. The same kind of 'dead heads' (or grateful dead, pun intended) are preached to in I Peter 4:6, in contrast to other "...men in the flesh, but live like Yahweh in the Spirit" (CNT). Furthermore, I Cor. 2:14 speaks of the "natural man," a person without the Spirit, who does not accept the Holy Spirit. So, it's quite understandable that our Savior is only the God of His spiritually elect, those who live spiritually with Christ. In a contemporary application, it would be like a secular White Nationalist who thinks Christianity is foolishness; they have no spiritual connection to the God of their own race even though they are physically alive. Perhaps, that's why there's such a morbid fascination with zombies these days in TV and movies; it's a reflection of the times... a plethora of dead churches and zombie congregations. I can even think of a few lying, holy roller CI preachers who remind me of the lewd, self indulgent widow of I Tim. 5:6, who are just as good as dead... always learning a battery of Scriptures to abuse and falsely accuse others, but never able to come to accepting the knowledge of truth. The little cancer that festers within our own community is accepting those who do not accept the Spirit of God, thinking (erroneously) that all paths lead to the Cross. From my perspective (IMHO), this would seem to be a more pressing issue than worms supping on a corpse lol.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Joe » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:35 am

I read every page of that thread also, and recommended it several times. Perhaps the 'personality question' was mentioned, but I must have missed it and wanted a clear answer on that question.

I even copied notes, which comprise mostly of Mathewott's view, lol.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Previous

Return to Open House