This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

TJ and Penny's children have been born!

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

TJ and Penny's children have been born!

Postby Acrimonious » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:51 pm

As of nine hours ago, Penny posted this on a certain website:

Well.....babies are here!! My little boy was born first and his little sister followed 20 minutes behind him. They may have to spend as much as a few weeks in NICU but they are going to be okay. I almost cannot believe it. After trying so hard for so long.......I am a mommy and my husband is their daddy

I don't want to steal their thunder, but I do want to ask that we spend some time in prayer for all of their health; the babies, for their stay in the hospital with all sorts of nasty pathogens and mercury-laden vaccines nearby, and the parents as well, for their physical and spiritual health. In addition, wee should be thankful for two more Israelites! Hopefully one or the other will show up soon with more details. Our Father is wonderful.
Acrimonious

Re: TJ and Penny's children have been born!

Postby Staropramen » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:20 am

So what "certain website" was deemed more worthy to receive this announcement? Evidently there was no thunder to steal here. Neither one have posted at all since July/August of this year. I hope at least it was a Christian website.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby wmfinck » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:28 am

I am certain that TJ and Penny will be here soon. They are now the grateful and happy parents of twin children, a boy and a girl, who have faced several challenges because they were born somewhat prematurely. They all seem to be doing well now.

I received a note from TJ a few days ago, and am poking around in the dark trying to find it, but can't. I apologize, I do not have enough space to be organized.

Praise Yahweh!
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Acrimonious » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:22 am

Staropramen wrote:So what "certain website" was deemed more worthy to receive this announcement? Evidently there was no thunder to steal here. Neither one have posted at all since July/August of this year. I hope at least it was a Christian website.

Haha, that 'certain website' is none other than the CIA's blue-and-white volunteered information gathering machine, run by that Zuckerslime jew.
Acrimonious

Return to Open House