This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Attention NAYTO

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Attention NAYTO

Postby SwordBrethren » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:24 pm

Over the last five or six days I have pondered on the matter of apologizing to you, I have discussed the matter with Bill, I have prayed and pondered, and I believe I have received guidance in that I feel moved, perhaps by the Holy Spirit, to issue an apology.

I decided that there were two options, the first being to hate and despise you forever and remain at odds with indefinitely, the second being to attempt reconciliation.

I don't have any sort elaborate or long-winded apology, suffice to say I am sorry and that I raised baseless and unsupported accusations against your heritage and that I dealt with you in a manner not befitting a Christian brother.
Revelation 18:
Und ich hörte eine andere Stimme vom Himmel, die sprach: Gehet aus von ihr, mein Volk, daß ihr nicht teilhaftig werdet ihrer Sünden, auf daß ihr nicht empfanget etwas von ihren Plagen!

Denn ihre Sünden reichen bis in den Himmel, und Gott denkt an ihren Frevel.

Judentum ist Verbrechertum!

Heute ist Deutschland die größte Weltmacht! - Der Führer 30 Januar 1940
SwordBrethren

Re: Attention NAYTO

Postby Nayto » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:37 am

Thanks SwordBrethren, much appreciated. I likewise apologize to you for my own part in recent events.

Hopefully will "see" you on TeamSpeak sometime.

I'm glad you chose the latter by the way :mrgreen:
Nayto

Postby Staropramen » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:45 am

Praise Yahweh. Both of you are vital assets to our community.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby brucebohn » Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:27 am

SwordBrethren wrote:Over the last five or six days I have pondered on the matter of apologizing to you, I have discussed the matter with Bill, I have prayed and pondered, and I believe I have received guidance in that I feel moved, perhaps by the Holy Spirit, to issue an apology.

I decided that there were two options, the first being to hate and despise you forever and remain at odds with indefinitely, the second being to attempt reconciliation.

I don't have any sort elaborate or long-winded apology, suffice to say I am sorry and that I raised baseless and unsupported accusations against your heritage and that I dealt with you in a manner not befitting a Christian brother.

New found respect, thank you Bryan! As I have stated before brothers, we
must be united if we are to fulfill this mission and overcome the force's arrayed against us.
My heart ache's for my people, now, more than at anytime in this journey and I
am confident, if we will just come together and reason, our Father will bring this
ordeal to it's conclusion in fairly short order! Yahweh BLESS..........
[ By the way, the first option was in fact, NOT, an option!]
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Rogue » Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:14 pm

What a refreshing and honest post to read, it shows humility and maturity.
If only more CI adhearents conducted themselves in such manner.
One King, One Faith, One Law.
Rogue

Return to Open House