This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Are these people White?

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Are these people White?

Postby Joe » Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:20 am

I comment frequently on trutube ...trying to get people to understand that non-whites cannot save whites, that we shouldn't worry about non-whites at all (palestinians).

But so often WN secularist want to form allainces with non-whites, full-of-fear, yet they do not fear God.
And so I ask;
Is this man white, if not, how can he "save" the white race?. (someone may convince me he is white).

Is president bashar al assad white? (as some WN secularist claim)

I can understand why some WN secularist get confused, some claim to have repented of their prior race-mixing ways, to even make comments about how 'white' turks appear. Such as this fellow. They then go on to spend-time with such 'white' turks. Really, "italian", ...is she white?, come-on now...
take a screenshot

The trooth militia crew use to have similar images of "italians" who were obvious mongrels worse than the one above. But their site is gone now. They use to slander Christ all the time and joke about it, as with renegade broadcasting, who they were friends with. They were playing tough, weren't too bright ...and now they're gone... (I stopped frequenting WN sites after deciding to spend more time with the Bible, I still like Mike Delaney's sites but that is it).
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Re: Are these people White?

Postby NicoChristian » Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:59 pm

As I usually respond to these types of questions. Even if these characters are white then that's irrelevant. Bashar Assad is like your typical Western teenager who is zombified by Jew music and films, wasting his whole life on his iphone and has little or no course in life other than self-indulgence and personal gain. Yes Bashar Assad is an Alawite Muslim and Western teenager X is an atheist degenerate, but both of them follow the path to hell. Both of them follow false religions and a false path.

What makes me laugh is WNist keyboard commandos sitting there on sf talking about forming some alliance with Muslims. As if somebody like the president of Syria would care to form an alliance with a bunch of WNist keyboard commandos. They talk as if they're Hitler's generals suggesting a strategy for the Fuhrer. None of them are honestly in positions like that to sit there talking about political alliances. Some WNists do have more prominent positions than an internet forum, yet you don't hear them babbling on about political alliances on cloud 9. Sf cannot be taken seriously, it's just a place for keyboard commandos to sit there pretending they're saving the White race.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby Joe » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:58 pm

NicoChristian says
They talk as if they're Hitler's generals suggesting a strategy for the Fuhrer. None of them are honestly in positions like that to sit there talking about political alliances.

Yes it is amusing that they think themselves some kind of general. Some style themselves after Rockwell, saying that he was atheist/agnostic when he was a Christian.

Some WNists do have more prominent positions than an internet forum

The photo of the young fellow is a prominent WNist, it is the publisher of Daily Stormer. He does not tolerate anyone questioning the ethnicity of GD leader or the identity of that young turk he is with. I don't like him because he styles himself as the new Rockwell, and spouts all kind of nonsense like 'out of africa, evolution, cosmotheism, Jesus was a jew etc etc etc.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Lang » Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:22 am

Al assad is not 100% white, just look at his hair. Blue eyes doesn't makes someone white. We have blacks with blue eyes and they are still blacks. So Al Assad is not white.

The woman has a high chance of not be white but what information we have about her? Probably shes not 100% white but I can not give certainty. I can't be sure of anything anymore after seeing mixed parents having blonde children.

About the GD leader he may be a greek kind of white. Whos his parents?
"Give a hammer to a white, and he will build civilization;
Give a hammer to an asian, and he will build other hammers;
Give a hammer to an arab, and he will kill his wife;
Give a hammer to a nigger, and he will kill whites;
Give a hammer to a jew, and he will sell it to niggers.
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby SwordBrethren » Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:06 pm

Assad is not White but he's probably at least 30-50% White. He's one of the Whiter Syrians, hence his family rose to the top and his father was able to become a leader.

The GD Greek guy is basically a Turk from Greece, he's not White.

The woman, she might be White, I really cannot determine this from just one picture. I have seen dozens of pictures of the GD leader and of Assad and it is obvious neither one of them is White.

The woman might be White although I would like to see side/profile pictures and some better resolution pictures to make a final determination.
Revelation 18:
Und ich hörte eine andere Stimme vom Himmel, die sprach: Gehet aus von ihr, mein Volk, daß ihr nicht teilhaftig werdet ihrer Sünden, auf daß ihr nicht empfanget etwas von ihren Plagen!

Denn ihre Sünden reichen bis in den Himmel, und Gott denkt an ihren Frevel.

Judentum ist Verbrechertum!

Heute ist Deutschland die größte Weltmacht! - Der Führer 30 Januar 1940
SwordBrethren

Postby Lang » Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:31 pm

I don't want to believe that the greek guy is non white. GD is doing such a nice job in Greece... Really, it would be an epic fail if he's not white.
"Give a hammer to a white, and he will build civilization;
Give a hammer to an asian, and he will build other hammers;
Give a hammer to an arab, and he will kill his wife;
Give a hammer to a nigger, and he will kill whites;
Give a hammer to a jew, and he will sell it to niggers.
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby Nayto » Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:21 pm

Lang wrote:I don't want to believe that the greek guy is non white. GD is doing such a nice job in Greece... Really, it would be an epic fail if he's not white.

Yeah, unfortunately that GD man is definitely not White. You say he does good, but consider this:

If GD truly cared about our race they'd be stricter on what it means to be White. GD is still rife with mongrelization and therefor is not of Christ.
Nayto

Postby Kentucky » Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:40 pm

Nayto wrote:Yeah, unfortunately that GD man is definitely not White. You say he does good, but consider this:

If GD truly cared about our race they'd be stricter on what it means to be White. GD is still rife with mongrelization and therefor is not of Christ.

The thought occurred to me that mongrelization is so rampant that secular White Nationalists are willing to take in those who are borderline White in order to achieve their political objectives. However, The growing 'unbridgeable gulf' between WN's and Christian Identity is predicated on God's glory to do great things with a Remnant. This makes no sense to "the natural man" who can only think in terms of a mass movement and superior firepower. And yet, our time-tested all-time best seller book predicts the enemy's fate will succumb to fire. It also occurred to me that GD is also short for God damned.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Staropramen » Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:47 pm

I would say that all the pics posted show non-whites except possibly the woman.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Joe » Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:13 pm

Apparently Assad grew-up in a French area, I think his white blood is responsible for his success as SB said.

The thought occurred to me that mongrelization is so rampant that secular White Nationalists are willing to take in those who are borderline White in order to achieve their political objectives. However, The growing 'unbridgeable gulf' between WN's and Christian Identity is predicated on God's glory to do great things with a Remnant. This makes no sense to "the natural man" who can only think in terms of a mass movement and superior firepower. And yet, our time-tested all-time best seller book predicts the enemy's fate will succumb to fire. It also occurred to me that GD is also short for God damned.

Perfect words. This is what I was trying to get out ...that their fear of this world and not of God leads them to make strange alliances and exceptions for mongrels.

The woman, I am aware of Mediterranean people, but to me she looks like an arab ...I have seen lighter skinnned arabs in comparing to andrew. Anyway I guess you guys can decide for yourselves ...personally I would stay away from her.

I read everyone's post and considered it all. Thanks, God Bless.
Joe

Return to Open House