This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

US Gold going, going, ...GONE! (or leased out)?

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Re: US Gold going, going, ...GONE! (or leased out)?

Postby Nayto » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:20 pm

The value assigned to gold is so arbitrary that I can't begin to understand the argument against paper currency. It is the same thing essentially. Currency is fine, even paper/digital. It is there to facilitate trade and that's it.

It's like a debate I had with my sister in law's fiance. He said that he wants to get her an expensive ring because he values her. He got her a ring worth around $1000 and I asked him, "So given our debate, is she worth $1000 to you?" Despite the rhetoric behind my question, he can barely take care of her physically or emotionally which is far more valuable than the arbitrary value of silver and condensed carbon. Gold cannot save our economy any more than my sister in law's fiance can save her spiritual well-being.
Nayto

Postby Hunter » Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:26 am

It doesn't matter how you "feel" about gold and what your personal views are about gold as money because this is a dangerous game that is really being played. It will effect everyone on the planet, regardless. This game will not end well, so do not be found ill prepared because we are all players in it, like it or not.

You still have a choice at present. Do you acquire physical gold & silver bullion or keep trusting in the fiat currencies ("Babylon Bucks") of the jew-controlled governments/central banks of the world (i.e. Federal Reserve Notes/US Dollars, Canadian Dollars, British Pounds, Euros etc.)? All prior fiat (unredeemable, un-backed by gold/silver) currencies have eventually gone to their natural intrinsic value ...which is ZERO. At any rate, what is certain is that the Western nation-state's fiat currencies will keep purchasing LESS in the future. They are all "unfair weights & balances" which are an abomination to Him.

Below is a Glenn Beck video from the quasi-mainstream. It has been simplified enough so that even the majority of the public, who are uninformed and uninitiated on this subject area, hopefully can understand the material being presented and the consequential severity of its message. I see this as increasing the needle on the pressure gage of growing public awareness, whether natural or by design, this will blow up at some point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RLhpkaIC7g
http://youtu.be/7RLhpkaIC7g

Its also embedded at this website: http://bullionbullscanada.com/bullion-b ... ++TheBlaze
Hunter

Postby Staropramen » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:39 am

How The Jewish Mafia Screwed You
Bill interviews Mike Stathis

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/ta ... ageSize=15

11/19/11
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Filidh » Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:07 pm

any money i get nowadays goes to books, and if there's anything left, food.

gold is a complete and utter waste of time cuz it only has as much value as folks put into it. and yes, i'm aware that gold is very, very rare.

so are certain "magic: the gathering" trading cards. there's a card in that game, "black lotus", that is out-of-print and so rare that certain magic-card players pay upwards of a thousand dollars for it. for a single piece of cardboard. why do they pay that much? cuz they fetishize the object and it becomes an idol for them.

the same goes for gold. cuz the society has fetishized it into an idol, so it has worth based on the value they give to it.

and yes, i know that gold does have a purpose for certain machines, but the canaanites could've had better materialweaponry over us a thousand times over and christ still would've stomped them for us in battle, so the argument that it's useful for certain machines, in an effort to give value to its status as a fetish, is nullified as such.

buy books or things good for life, such as a cheap rifle to train with so you're able to shoot a target, gardensupplies, get gifts for others, but gold? pass on that one.
real name's trevor :-)
Filidh

Postby Nayto » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:13 am

Filidh wrote:gold is a complete and utter waste of time cuz it only has as much value as folks put into it. and yes, i'm aware that gold is very, very rare.

Agreed. There is no use in speculating in the prices of things and creating wealth that is meaningless in the long run. The only thing worth doing is to invest in our race. Of course there are certain means therein, but to try and create wealth in itself is a useless endeavor.
Nayto

Previous

Return to Open House