This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

patron saint of mixed-race people (& his 'miracles')

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

patron saint of mixed-race people (& his 'miracles')

Postby Joe » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:35 am

I saw a black 'man' holding a cross at an elderly person's home, on inquiry I found that it was a 'saint' named martin de porre. This is copy/paste on his 'miracles', just thought some people might find it amusing (I will be busy next week, Praise Yahweh, so I won't post as much).

'saint' martin de porre was a mixed-race Dominican Brother canonized in 1962. He is the patron saint of mixed-race people and all those seeking interracial harmony. Among the many miracles attributed to him were those of levitation, bilocation, miraculous knowledge, instantaneous cures, and an ability to communicate with animals.

Some of his miracle stories from wiki:

Walk through locked/closed doors
When an epidemic struck Lima, there were in this single Convent of the Rosary sixty friars who were sick, many of them novices in a distant and locked section of the convent, separated from the professed. Martin is said to have passed through the locked doors to care for them, a phenomenon which was reported in the residence more than once. The professed, too, saw him suddenly beside them without the doors having been opened.

st martin and the mice
The most famous single story connected with de Porres had to do with a group of mice that infested the monastery's collection of fine linen robes. Martín resisted the plans of the other monks to lay poison out for the mice. One day he caught a mouse and said (in the rendering of Angela M. Orsini of San Francisco's Martín de Porres House of Hospitality, one of many institutions and schools in the United States named after the Peruvian healer), "Little brothers, why are you and your companions doing so much harm to the things belonging to the sick? Look; I shall not kill you, but you are to assemble all your friends and lead them to the far end of the garden. Everyday I will bring you food if you leave the wardrobe alone"—whereupon Martín lead a Pied Piper-like mouse parade toward a small new den. Both the mice and Martín kept their word, and the closet infestation was solved for good.

teleportation
An African slave who had been in irons said he had known Martin when he came to relieve and console many like himself, telling them of heaven. When later the same slave saw him in Peru, he was very happy to meet him again and asked him if he had had a good voyage; only later did he learn that Saint Martin had never left Lima. A merchant from Lima was in Mexico and fell ill; he said aloud: “Oh, Brother Martin, if only you were here to care for me!” and immediately saw him enter his room. And again, this man did not know until later that he had never been in Mexico

Daily "miracles"
Side by side with his daily work in the kitchen, laundry and infirmary, Martin’s life is said to have reflected extraordinary gifts: ecstasies that lifted him into the air, light filling the room where he prayed, bilocation, miraculous knowledge, instantaneous cures and a remarkable rapport with animals

his body did not rot after 25 years!
After de Porres died, the miracles and graces received when he was invoked multiplied in such profusion that his body was exhumed after 25 years and said to be found intact, and exhaling a fine fragrance. Letters to Rome pleaded for his beatification; the decree affirming the heroism of his virtues was issued in 1763 by Pope Clement XIII. Pope Gregory XVI beatified Martin de Porres in 1837. Nearly 125 years later, Blessed Martin was canonized in Rome by Pope John XXIII on May 6, 1962. His feast day is November 3. He is the patron saint of people of mixed race, and of innkeepers, barbers, public health workers and more [He is also 'saint' of the broom].
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Re: patron saint of mixed-race people (& his 'miracles')

Postby Nayto » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:25 am

Patron saint of race-mixing.

Miracles: Spontaneous combustion.
Nayto

Postby Staropramen » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:57 am

Joe wrote:....and an ability to communicate with animals.

Imagine that.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby bahr » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:15 am

Patron saint of race-mixing.

:D
bahr

Postby brucebohn » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:19 am

Nayto wrote:Patron saint of race-mixing.

Thanks Nayto, had my morning laugh..........
Attachments
3E53Ia3Hf5I95Nf5Lad2cfe4850b990f51b1c.jpg
3E53Ia3Hf5I95Nf5Lad2cfe4850b990f51b1c.jpg (39.02 KiB) Viewed 1683 times
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Kentucky » Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:42 am

Joe wrote:ecstasies that lifted him into the air, light filling the room where he prayed, bilocation, miraculous knowledge, instantaneous cures and a remarkable rapport with animals

Well of course "Ecstasy" and other drugs can make you hallucinate, feel light headed, feel like you're there when you're not there, makes you think you know things when you don't, makes you feel so good you forget about the AIDS and syphillus, and your dog talks to you.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby NicoChristian » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:03 pm

I've heard of him, notice he was made a saint when the Catholic church became more liberal. The Catholic church is false anyway, in doing things like this they'll simply end up with a non-White population. That said they probably don't care as all they want is power and influence.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Return to Open House