This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Christ's Return and What to Do in the Meantime

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Re: Christ's Return and What to Do in the Meantime

Postby Nayto » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:14 pm

Something the CI movement is severely lacking, at least from my experience, is the financial welfare of our kindred. There are just too many people who are hoarding/wasting money, while others are suffering. Especially teens (and younger) as well as women without men in their lives. These people need help and they need to be looked after. There needs to be some kind of system or network where money is distributed to these people.

There are many, many references to not looking after these people being equated with evil and incurring the wrath of God, while doing the opposite covers up many sins. I feel we would be taking a big step towards incurring God's favor if something like this were to be implemented.

We are a community, a people, an ekklesia after all, but we aren't acting like it at all. How can we as a race profess to love God if we can't even care for our own?

Long term goal should be CI businesses, geographical communities, cloud type communities, etc.
Nayto

Postby Filidh » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:30 pm

bruce, i never called anyone a coward at all, nor did i say that we don't need divine help. i also already said that the kingdom won't be perfected until yahshua returns. bill woke me up to this message, without his foundational study we wouldn't be able to have the foundation for a revolutionary movement. all of the identity christian scholars are extremely brave men, and they are putting their lives on the line.

i agree with you. we all have different roles to play and folks like bill dedicate themselves full-time to study, and to the laying-out of the theoretical-framework from which a fighting movement will spring.

at no point in time did i ever, at all, call what bill and others do anything negative whatsoever, in any way, shape, or form, because i agree that they are genuinely courageous.

each of us has a different role to play. educating others is key, and all of israel must be educated. but the education means more than just talking about it with others.

distributing leaflets, graffiti, public propaganda activism, actively spreading the message far and wide, and organizing with those who live in the same area we do so that we network and grow stronger together, stuff that the broad masses will take notice of. that's the education that we're able to do, precisely because folks like bill laid out the theoretical-framework that enables us to do so.

i never said we're able to do this without yahshua's help. what i said is that if we get active now, he will help us, even if he doesn't return for another three-hundred years, he will still actively help us because he is literally with us always, and even while he still hasn't returned he will still divinely intervene in matters of the revolutionary movement, just as he divinely intervenes in our personal lives every day and is influencing things that we might not be aware of.

but never in history did he help those who were unwilling to help themselves!

he's led us to the water, now /we/ must drink.

what i said is that we have freewill, and are able to change things here and now. organizing and actively struggling nonviolently is able to be termed education, but for the specific details of nonviolent struggle, read "mein kampf". hitler explains it in very great detail.

we all have different roles to play. some of us focus on spreading the message far and wide, and that's a very good thing. some of us focus on organizing local cells for activism, and that's also a very good thing. the finger isn't angry at the tooth for performing a different role in the body, because all are directed by the head.
real name's trevor :-)
Filidh

Postby brucebohn » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:35 pm

Nayto wrote:
brucebohn wrote: Who are we to declare that, I do not need divine help
to create "A state of my own" , strikes of Human Secularism

I don't think anyone on this forum is going to declare that or has declared that. I think my first post in this thread addresses that aspect pretty well, at least from a subjective point of view.

brucebohn wrote: @ this point, "Who can make war with the Beast"?

We're not at a point where we can make physical war, but at the very least there is a war for hearts and minds.

brucebohn wrote:Right, educating others!

Right! The Word is the cornerstone of what we do.

I have my own views on what needs to be done, but at the very least shouldn't we become more mature about what we're doing? I don't mean mature as in maturity vs childishness, but rather mature as in more effective.

Filidh wrote:
what if christ doesn't come back for another three-hundred years? are we to wait around while our folk dwindles to a handful, or are we to wake our folk up and establish a state of our own, and be a nation once again?

waiting for christ to return doesn't mean doing nothing. we're able to wait for him while making all his paths straight so that, when he does return, he comes back to a joyful, loyal, and faithful folk who have fought for him, rather than a cowardly folk who expected him to do everything for them.

note:
The so called CI "movement" did not just arrive on the scene. There are
many who have been distributing Phamplets , graffiti, books, ect; even
[ in my case] purchasing radio airtime. All of this before many who are new
to Identity were even born. The theoretical groundwork was laid out many
decades ago. I had no intention to accuse or offend anyone, if I have, I
extend an apology! What you propose makes sense, I only point out the
fact that many good people have been doing just that for a very long time.
If you are new to the message, you may not be aware of this fact..
Many of us are disappointed that our message has not been well received,
despite our best effort, doing exactly what you advocate. My main point
is the reality that the mass awakening we all desire is not hinged on
how effective we are in relaying the message, there are other forces
at work here. We can expect no help from our brethren until they have
been called. We must continue to sound the trumpet until they do & I
am thankful for the fellowship & work that each of you contribute!
Yah bless.............
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Staropramen » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:48 pm

Nayto wrote:Something the CI movement is severely lacking, at least from my experience, is the financial welfare of our kindred. There are just too many people who are hoarding/wasting money, while others are suffering. Especially teens (and younger) as well as women without men in their lives. These people need help and they need to be looked after. There needs to be some kind of system or network where money is distributed to these people.

There are many, many references to not looking after these people being equated with evil and incurring the wrath of God, while doing the opposite covers up many sins. I feel we would be taking a big step towards incurring God's favor if something like this were to be implemented.

We are a community, a people, an ekklesia after all, but we aren't acting like it at all. How can we as a race profess to love God if we can't even care for our own?

Long term goal should be CI businesses, geographical communities, cloud type communities, etc.

I agree that we need to help our own but handing out cash to unrepentant sinners is a big mistake. When our people get right with God He supplies all of our needs. We need to focus on communicating the Gospel to our folk first. If I see someone with a specific financial need I will do what I can to help them. But just handing out cash to godless people is a bad idea. Did you see how Suepeace turned on me in that now deleted thread @ SF? $100 of my money paid [in-part] for the computer she used to type that trash. I lent an unrepentant White person $200 about a year ago. I have known this fellow since I was 12 years old. He claimed it was an emergency. I made no demands on how soon I needed it back. But recently I got hit with an unexpected $600 bill so I inquired about repayment. Haven't heard from him since. We must be careful not to be working against judgements that God places on the ungodly.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Staropramen » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:55 pm

Relating to my previous post;

The judeo church that my wife attends, which is right around the corner collects and distributes food to anyone who asks for it. I have told my wife numerous times to communicate to them that if they give me 24 hours notice they can send any hungry White people to my door and I will provide them with food. To date they have not taken me up on my offer. Further proof that judeochristianity is anti-white and thus nothing more than judaism for "gentiles".
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby Nayto » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:21 am

You're absolutely right. Our financial blessings should be reserved for CI people only.

Are there any such groups who collect money and distribute it among CI?
Nayto

Postby Staropramen » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:05 am

Nayto wrote:You're absolutely right. Our financial blessings should be reserved for CI people only.

Are there any such groups who collect money and distribute it among CI?

I don't know. Regarding helping unrepentant Whites, NJ attorney Alex Carmichael had a group that would collect clothes, rent a truck and drive to Appalachia and distribute the clothes to poor White people. I got involved with them but Alex proved to be a bit off in the head. He had issues with my association with the Knights Party and was becoming active with A3P endeavours. When I needed his legal help [which I fully intended to pay for] he proved what a flake he is and we parted company. I would love to get something like that going with other CI folks.
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby Nayto » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:56 am

Yep, that's why I want to find out if there is something like that for CI.

At the very least we could pool money in a Paypal account and distribute it to those in need.
Nayto

Postby Xile » Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:05 am

I'm a bit skeptical about something. If Hitler was doing God's will then why didn't he defeat the Red Army? He should have been able to wipe them out. Is it because it wasn't time? Then why did God allow those German and Italian women to get raped, even though supposedly none of it should have happened? I'll wait for you to quote the "Rain on just and the unjust", but that's irrelevant to this.

I have learned that being poor is a frame of mind. Once you start thinking like a rich person and acting out on it, then you soon realize that you can achieve anything. I see many people who claim to be poor and act as though they don't have a choice, but are actually just lazy. Why should I help the people who don't want to help themselves?

Not everyone is that way. but many are.
Christians don’t need to “get” saved. Christ’s Salvation of His people Israel is an accomplished fact, not something we must “get”. - Pastor Mark Downey
Xile

Postby Staropramen » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:55 am

Xile wrote:I'm a bit skeptical about something. If Hitler was doing God's will then why didn't he defeat the Red Army? He should have been able to wipe them out. Is it because it wasn't time? Then why did God allow those German and Italian women to get raped, even though supposedly none of it should have happened? I'll wait for you to quote the "Rain on just and the unjust", but that's irrelevant to this.

Jesus said that a house divided against itself cannot stand. Israel, during WW2 was certainly a house divided against itself. White people slaughtering one another, many taking up arms against his brother and sister for the kikes benefit!
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

PreviousNext

Return to Open House