This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Christ's Return and What to Do in the Meantime

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Christ's Return and What to Do in the Meantime

Postby Filidh » Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:16 am

what if christ doesn't come back for another three-hundred years? are we to wait around while our folk dwindles to a handful, or are we to wake our folk up and establish a state of our own, and be a nation once again?

waiting for christ to return doesn't mean doing nothing. we're able to wait for him while making all his paths straight so that, when he does return, he comes back to a joyful, loyal, and faithful folk who have fought for him, rather than a cowardly folk who expected him to do everything for them.

we're able to change things here, before he comes back, because he's our father and is with us, and the sons do nothing on their own but everything with the father's power. the kingdom of yahshua isn't going to arrive when he comes back because it's already among us, we just don't realize it. it'll be finished and perfected when he comes back, but it already exists among us now.

we need to be the change we want to see in the world rather than expecting yahshua to do everything for us. when he gets back he'll change the corruptible to the incorruptible, resurrect all aryans, and dwell among us, but until then we should still do everything we're able to establish his kingdom.

this doesn't mean violence, but it does mean active struggle. more than just educating others.

discuss.
real name's trevor :-)
Filidh

Re: Christ's Return and What to Do in the Meantime

Postby Nayto » Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Filidh wrote:what if christ doesn't come back for another three-hundred years?

It's entirely possible.

This is a very pertinent question, in my opinion. There are many factors involved. Let me first sum up the Scriptural aspect very simply, according to how I see the CI movement's understanding thereof:

We aren't sure if we're going to do the work or if Christ is going to do it.

If this is true, I would say that this puts the onus on us by default to try. Assuming the onus is on us, will this be a Gideon type moment where God calls us explicitly or will it come from our own Divinely inspired initiative (providence)? Again, I feel that this scenario puts the onus on us by default.

So from a scriptural/moral perspective, I believe that the CI movement needs to take initiative. This leads to another question: How is "initiative" defined? Make no mistake, our movement in its History has failed initiatives, betrayals, lost lives and tragedy.

In defining what initiative ought to be, we need to decide on what our end goal is. The manifestation of God's Kingdom on Earth. That's easy. The mistake that people make, in my opinion, is to try and jump to the end goal too quickly. Too many people want to be Sampsons and Gideons and Daniels. Too many people are interested in heroics acts and possibly even martyrdom. On the other hand we have those who are somewhat disillusioned with heroism and resign themselves to wait.

This is where I think the parable of the master and the three servants is very helpful (Matt 25:14). Let us assume that the master is of course God and we are a servant. At the moment we have not been entrusted with much, therefore we will not be able to yield much. We have the precious knowledge of our identity, our race and our heritage, which some people have used and spread. Those people have created more with that which was entrusted to them. From that perspective, what we need to do seems easy: We need to spread the word of our heritage. I am of the opinion however, that this is not the end of what we can do and what we need to do.

Through the work of our CI scholars, we now have a codified base of our movement. We now have the "legal" basis with which to act and advance. Make no mistake though, we are not ready to overtly attack the current beast system. As Christ said, "Be innocent as a dove and wise as a serpent." This combined with the fact that we need to show that we are able to take precious little that has been entrusted to us, the CI movement, the firstfruits of Christ, and make something more with it.

How do we make more of what's been given to us, outside of simply trying to spread the word? This is where some insight and creativity would come in. My first suggestion would be to consolidate all of our work into a centralized document, in combination with the documentation of our experiences and testimonies to be included in the document. Another section of this document could be to expose jews and heretics, as well as document our evidence against them. Ideally this document would gain momentum and be distributed amongst our kindred. This would create interest in the document itself, which would hopefully start to unite our horribly dispersed kindred. Obviously the document should have a clear mission statement and also there should be a few more experienced individuals accountable for its content.

Christian Israel must be united and we need to know who's with us and who isn't. We need to route out the imposters and we need to document those who have been exposed to the mandate/mission and who choose to reject it.

If we are going to bring about God's Kingdom on Earth, we need to stop crawling and start walking.
Nayto

Postby Kentucky » Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:23 pm

Yes, we should be living our lives as if we're in the Kingdom right now.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Joe » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:55 am

We need to spread the word of our heritage. I am of the opinion however, that this is not the end of what we can do and what we need to do... How do we make more of what's been given to us, outside of simply trying to spread the word?

I honestly do not have the skills to spread the word. I am a big/tall guy with a soft heart but I have trouble communicating with people (I have tried to learn, it is not my nature). I am a loner. I don't drink, I never go out, I have no friends. People are an enigma, I am not one for a party or social-gathering. I prefer the beach, the forest, nature, music, contemplation and sorrowful loneliness (Genesis 2:18).

But I do have other skills, I CAN live my life according to what I understand, I CAN try harder to love my Bretheren, even if I am isolated from them, I CAN set an example for my family rather than trying to communicate the Word directly, I CAN work hard and listen.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Nayto » Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:13 am

1 Corinthians 12:

Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant. Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led. Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost. Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord. And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all. But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal. For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit; To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit; To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues: But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will. For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ. For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit. For the body is not one member, but many. If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body? And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body? If the whole body were an eye, where were the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where were the smelling? But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him. And if they were all one member, where were the body? But now are they many members, yet but one body. And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee: nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you. Nay, much more those members of the body, which seem to be more feeble, are necessary: And those members of the body, which we think to be less honourable, upon these we bestow more abundant honour; and our uncomely parts have more abundant comeliness. For our comely parts have no need: but God hath tempered the body together, having given more abundant honour to that part which lacked: That there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another. And whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it; or one member be honoured, all the members rejoice with it. Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular. And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues. Are all apostles? are all prophets? are all teachers? are all workers of miracles? Have all the gifts of healing? do all speak with tongues? do all interpret? But covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.
Nayto

Postby Joe » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:16 am

That's really a touching passage Nayto.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby bahr » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:41 am

Yes, a true and profound scripture. The definition of the body of Christ, organicity.
And who, in modern times, put it into practice? The Catholic Church? No, Adolf Hitler!
bahr

Postby brucebohn » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:59 am

Filidh wrote:
@brucebohn: i agree entirely. so let's start setting up that kingdom now rather than waiting for someone else to do it for us.

I prepare for the Kingdom every waking moment of my life!
Our preparations are spiritual in nature, we cannot help
anyone at all until we are so grounded in our knowledge
and faith that we are at peace with ourselves! We, as
Adamic men , must indeed become "King & Priest" of
our own homes.. We follow no man, we seek wisdom
in all that we do and we let no man deceive! This is
all consuming , as it should be, for serving Yahweh God
is the purpose of our very existence..." Many are called,
few are chosen", the spiritual foundation we build thru
our studies is how we prepare for the KIingdom, we, I
beleive, are pre- destined to take special responsibilities
in the Kingdom "administration" to come, so we must
continue to seek understanding!
"Wise as Serpents, harmless as doves"....
Yah bless, God's speed

I understand the need to feel, shall we say , "proactive".
There is much confusion & disunity among those who
label themselves as CI, many have brought "old cloth
and old wine skins", we have had to spend a considerable
amount of time exposing Shills & whacking moles [joe
november, dan johns. Tuckerite's, ect.] all of this while
trying to focus on scriptural discernment & what should
be edifying.. No one has all the answers, we should of
course be devoted to our studies, come together and
reason for we all have something to teach or share,
however, we are not united in any real sense of the
word. Therefore, just exactly what do we do to
"set up the Kingdom now" ? Do we form an organization,
create a catchy "Logo", make placards & plan
rally's and bar'b'ques? 300 years or 3, no one
can say when , but for me, I prepare as though
it is tomorrow, tonight. Study, prayer and trying
to maintain faith in my brethren is all that I know
to do in preparation, while we await...........
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby brucebohn » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:53 am

Filidh wrote:what if christ doesn't come back for another three-hundred years? are we to wait around while our folk dwindles to a handful, or are we to wake our folk up and establish a state of our own, and be a nation once again?

waiting for christ to return doesn't mean doing nothing. we're able to wait for him while making all his paths straight so that, when he does return, he comes back to a joyful, loyal, and faithful folk who have fought for him, rather than a cowardly folk who expected him to do everything for them.

we're able to change things here, before he comes back, because he's our father and is with us, and the sons do nothing on their own but everything with the father's power. the kingdom of yahshua isn't going to arrive when he comes back because it's already among us, we just don't realize it. it'll be finished and perfected when he comes back, but it already exists among us now.

we need to be the change we want to see in the world rather than expecting yahshua to do everything for us. when he gets back he'll change the corruptible to the incorruptible, resurrect all aryans, and dwell among us, but until then we should still do everything we're able to establish his kingdom.

this doesn't mean violence, but it does mean active struggle. more than just educating others.

discuss.

Yahweh God is orchestrating events, to set the stage for the theocratic Kingdom
that is to come. Yes, the Kingdom, the law & the church dwells within the hearts
of his covenant people, however, it will not be finished or perfected until the
second advent known as the "Wedding feast of the Lamb"! Yahweh has blinded
his people in the past, in order that his will be done. An example would be the
the Judahite / Israelites who witnessed the crucifixion, they would not be allowed
to prevent what had to be! Who are we to declare that, I do not need divine help
to create "A state of my own" , strikes of Human Secularism.. Many good men &
women have sacrificed much, including their lives, for numerous decades now to
awaken the brethren.. They DAMN sure were not cowards!! CI is at the point of
the spear in this battle, W.Finck has put himself on the front lines with his fearless
& tireless efforts and you can bet he has been on the shortlist of those that our
enemies fear, our message & truths will bring our adversaries to the destruction they
richly deserve! I would not describe this as "doing nothing"! We are few in numbers
@ this point, "Who can make war with the Beast"? Now we cloak ourselves with
spiritual armor [ the word] and do battle with our most effective weapon, Truth!
Those that are still blinded will remain so until it is time for them to see, we who
have been awakened must understand that he called us first, for a reason, we
must not fail in our responsibilities! Some may never awaken, Rev: 22-11,
"He who is unjust must yet be unjust, and he who is filthy must yet be filthy,
and he who is righteous must yet practice righteousness, and he who is holy
must yet be holy"! Do you actually beleive we have not been fighting for him
and not preparing the way for the "Kingdom"? Scripture tells us there are two
paths, the wide & the narrow, that the "overcomers" will be only a remnant.
You can lead a horse to water, but if they thirst not for the truth,, well..........
By the way , "active struggle" short of violence is what? Right, educating others!
"Study to show yourself approved", otherwise you are doing nothing!

All due respect, Yah bless
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Nayto » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:58 pm

brucebohn wrote: Who are we to declare that, I do not need divine help
to create "A state of my own" , strikes of Human Secularism

I don't think anyone on this forum is going to declare that or has declared that. I think my first post in this thread addresses that aspect pretty well, at least from a subjective point of view.

brucebohn wrote: @ this point, "Who can make war with the Beast"?

We're not at a point where we can make physical war, but at the very least there is a war for hearts and minds.

brucebohn wrote:Right, educating others!

Right! The Word is the cornerstone of what we do.

I have my own views on what needs to be done, but at the very least shouldn't we become more mature about what we're doing? I don't mean mature as in maturity vs childishness, but rather mature as in more effective.
Nayto

Next

Return to Open House