This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Christ's Return and What to Do in the Meantime

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Re: Christ's Return and What to Do in the Meantime

Postby Nayto » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:45 am

I agree. Even if it is not true I feel we should work under that premise because if true we will succeed and if untrue we will be able to say we showed dedication to Christ and our race.
Nayto

Postby Lang » Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:24 pm

That was my objective in the thread about Rockwell - call for action. I don't believe that something will happen while we are just waiting, I believe that or we do something or we'll all die. Golden Dawn is the best modern example, we should study them. We could try to emulate Rockwell's tactics, but for a CI movement, and start a party like the Golden Dawn.

About the golden eagles thing, why is it idolatry? Everybody needs symbolism, nobody was worshipping the eagle.
"Give a hammer to a white, and he will build civilization;
Give a hammer to an asian, and he will build other hammers;
Give a hammer to an arab, and he will kill his wife;
Give a hammer to a nigger, and he will kill whites;
Give a hammer to a jew, and he will sell it to niggers.
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby Filidh » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:41 pm

leviticus 26 says that we're not to make idols for ourselves, or erect pillars or images, and not setup pillared stones to bow down to.

the israelites were punished for making an image of a golden calf rather than worshipping yahweh god.

how is erecting an image of a golden eagle and attributing to it qualities such as power, purpose, and victory any different than erecting an image of a golden calf and attributing to it qualities such as power, purpose, and victory?

and why would god punish one but not the other?
real name's trevor :-)
Filidh

Postby Lang » Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:10 pm

But and about the swastika, the iron cross and that other cross of the army? All symbols with power attached to it.
"Give a hammer to a white, and he will build civilization;
Give a hammer to an asian, and he will build other hammers;
Give a hammer to an arab, and he will kill his wife;
Give a hammer to a nigger, and he will kill whites;
Give a hammer to a jew, and he will sell it to niggers.
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby Filidh » Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:15 am

well, there's a difference between a symbol that's used as an identifier and an idol.

a symbol essentially acts as a nametag, in that it says "we who bear this symbol believe in the idea of x", x being the symbolbearers' worldview.

symbols like that are easy ways to differentiate between certain things, such as an iron cross being a nametag that says "i fought with great valor and risked my life for the homeland".

but attributing things to it that shouldn't be attributed to it, such as the idea that waving a flag with a certain symbol in battle will bring victory, is idolatry, because symbols don't bring victory, only god does.

the chirho is a good symbol because it says, to me anyway, "i, who bear this symbol, believe that christ yahshua is the everliving father come in the flesh and risen, and that we, the tribes of israel, are his chosen folk".

but the symbol itself is just a nametag, or perhaps a belieftag. it's a few lines on a piece of paper that, by itself, don't mean anything. symbols only have as much power as we give them, likewise with statues.

and while symbols are useful as nametags, we shouldn't give them any power, because believing that they hold power is false, because how are a few lines and shapes able to hold any power? how is a statue made of metal and earth able to bring victory?

god does that, not anything else. that's the difference in using symbols as nametags and making symbols, statues, images, and so on as idols.

i realize that i said in the 'ci symbol' thread that the chirho is powerful, and i meant that. but i should elaborate: it's powerful because it's simple to draw and gets the message across. it's a nametag that's really easy to read. the swastika was also a nametag that was really easy to read, and because it was so simple and easy, it was able to be a counternametag to the hammersickle.

but attributing any actual spiritual qualities to an image, a statue, a symbol, is idolatry.

and finally, keep in mind that himmler, bormann, goering, rosenberg, and many others went directly against the camp of hitler and goebbels in promoting idolatry, paganism, atheism, and occultism, cultimating in the betrayal of hitler by himmler and goering.

we must correct the errors of those who came before us in the same way that the inventor of the rifle had to correct the errors of the musket. that doesn't mean we reject them, it just means we build off of them.
Filidh

Postby Nayto » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:30 am

I probably sound like a stuck record...

I really don't think we're ready to take political action though. I know the logic that God will help those with a true heart, but the situation we are in is not about heroes. It is about Israel as a whole. We need to show that we are able to form an apart society with Mystery Babylon and take care of our own. I think only then will God to consider us in moving forward.
Nayto

Postby brucebohn » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:34 am

We were already given the the oppurtunity to live as a Christian Nation
& a Constitutional Republic, complete with a Bill of [God given] Rights!
With our "Revolution" of 1776 , for the first time in the history of our
Christian faith, we had a chance to "Rule" ourselves according to
Yahweh God's law, in a seperate White Nation! That was short lived, no?
Our grandparents had the chance to march on Washington with
pitchforks to stop the "Federal Reserve", did they do it?
We are now so firmly in the grasp of Mystery Babylon that America
has become the "Great whore"!! Our Battle has turned to the Spiritual.
There are no political solutions, we have failed miserably at that..
Now, short of Divine intervention, indeed, no "Flesh shall be saved",
Adamic flesh, that is.....And yes, if Christian Israelite America would
collectively come to Yahweh on bended knee, he would heal our Land,
however, we become more divided every day. Now we study,to obtain
the only weapon we have left for our defense, the word of God...
If we are eager to be more "hands on", just remember, Isaiah tells
us that our enemies will be put to the sword and we shall dash their
young ones against the rocks, seven months just to bury the dead..
Faith & patience, we shall have our day! Yah bless..........
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Filidh » Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:29 pm

there is no difference between politics and religion. the two are simply different ends of the same idea. politics comes from the greek politikos, which means action relating to citizens, especially pertaining to governance. and a religion is simply your worldview. if you have a religion, a worldview, it will directly affect everything you do, and the same goes for a politicalbelief. if you have a belief, whether you call it politics or religion, and you actually believe in it and don't just give it lipservice, then it is your way. it is your lifepath and it becomes you, if you truly believe in it.

the spiritual is the political is the religious. the three are one. the christfaith is the way. the way encompasses all that we do, on earth and in heaven.

what's the point of all the biblestudy in the world if we don't actually live it? live it means waking up those around us and forming the roots of a fighting revolutionary movement, using whichever gifts god has given us to the best of our ability.

note that that doesn't mean physical violence at all, and you're right, our war is spiritual, because it is a spiritual thing to organize cells to engage in political activism that propagates the christfaith.

and nayto, i understand where you're coming from, but i will never accept that as a possibility.

we have freewill. we are able to influence the outcome of events in this world. if you, nayto, decide you want to, you are able to form eight, eight-hundred, eight-thousand, or eight-million folks around you into an extension of the living god ready to tear babylon limb from limb. all it requires is faith, hope, and love. it really is that simple.
Filidh

Postby Kentucky » Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:44 pm

Filidh wrote:what's the point of all the biblestudy in the world if we don't actually live it? live it means waking up those around us and forming the roots of a fighting revolutionary movement, using whichever gifts god has given us to the best of our ability.

"For the Kingdom of God is not in word, but in power" I Cor. 4:20.

Mark
Kentucky

Previous

Return to Open House