This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Christogenea chat register

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Christogenea chat register

Postby Nayto » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:58 pm

Acrimonious and myself will be in the Christogenea Teamspeak server for a little while. Come and join quickly and be dazzled by Acrimonious' melodious voice.

Teamspeak details:

Christogenea.net
Nayto

Re: Christogenea chat register

Postby Acrimonious » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:44 pm

♪♫♪♫ Anyone that wasn't online missed some enjoyable discussion with like-minded kindred! ♪♫♪♪
Acrimonious

Postby Nayto » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:44 pm

We had a great discussion with brucebohn this evening (or afternoon in the USA). Brucebohn thanks again for all the input. It's a pleasure to listen to more senior kindred in our movement. As a young person it's something I've missed and is very important in the Kingdom.

If anyone is in the chat server please update this thread so we can all hop in and say hi.

EDIT: I noticed Xile was online as well. Sorry Xile! I only saw afterwards that you wrote in chat. I'll keep an eye on it next time :mrgreen:
Nayto

Postby Acrimonious » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:53 pm

Ah, I wish I could have seen the chat :/ Is it pronounced 'zile' or 'exile?'
Acrimonious

Postby wmfinck » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:27 pm

I will be working on writing my Acts chapter 13 presentation for most of the day Thursday, but I will make it a point to watch the chat in case y'all come back.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Xile » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:03 am

No problem, guys. It's pronounced "Exile", btw. Someday, I'll tell you why I made this username. ;)
Christians don’t need to “get” saved. Christ’s Salvation of His people Israel is an accomplished fact, not something we must “get”. - Pastor Mark Downey
Xile

Return to Open House