This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Six Questions For American People

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Re: Six Questions For American People

Postby SwordBrethren » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:02 pm

Lang wrote:I have 6 questions for you guys who live in America. 100% sincerity is needed.

1- I know that american society became modern and perverted. But still, even with all this anti-racist propaganda, you guys still know the differences between people, don't? For example, if an american see a german guy and an african guy, even if he's not racist he will know that they are different people from different races, don't will? (people in brazil don't seems to see any differences between people! They act like if they were blind! In south our german parents and grandparents still can clearly see the difference, but my generation was born as a bunch of blind/retarded people as well.)

2- Do you (the american) consider someone who is born in Brazil with european heritage as white, or you consider him as non-white because he's brazilian? More, would you welcome him in your country?

3- What are your opinion regarding white immigration to America?

4- How hard it is to find a job as an immigrant in America?

5- Can someone use law credentials from Brazil to work in the law area in America?

6- Do you (the american) rejects brazilian people, even if they're white, considering them as latin?

Your answers will have some serious impact on my destiny. So, please, takes it seriously.

1- Most Americans recognize race and most make decisions, conscious or otherwise, based on race. Most White people don't want to be around blacks. Most White women will hold a purse closer when a black man comes near, or if they're in a vehicle they'll make sure the car doors are locked.

2- The vast majority of White Americans believe EVERYBODY from south of the Rio Grande river is a "Hispanic" and they probably believe that Spanish, rather than Portuguese, is the main language in Brazil. Few Americans realize that South America has many immigrant settlements, from Germans, Italians, English, French, and even various orientals with the Japanese in Peru and Ecuador being numerous. That said, if Americans *SEE* a White man from Brazil, somebody who is clearly White, they'll probably realize "oh you're a White guy" but they might immediately ask "so what part of Europe are you from?" if you tell them you're an immigrant, because they will assume you're an immigrant from Europe.

3- Whites should leave southern Africa, western Europe, South America, Australia, and New Zealand, and focus on the USA and perhaps Russia. America needs more White people, but realize that family law is horrible in the USA and the likelihood of being able to find a decent White American woman with minimal emotional baggage and reasonable loyalty/virtue is, well, let me put it this way, you're more likely to be hit by a delivery truck while crossing the road. If you find a woman in the USA, anticipate eventually being dragged into divorce court and having your life turned upside down, that is if you are silly enough to marry her either with a marriage license or a common law marriage. If you are bringing a non-American woman into the USA you are starting at a much better point, but be on guard that she is not corrupted by idiotic girlfriends who will resent your relationship, your happiness, and who will fill her mind with Oprah and other such nonsense.

4- It depends on the individual, the firm/industry area, and their language skills.

5- Brazilian law is vastly different from American law, but you might be able to work in regulatory compliance or do paralegal work. You might also consider getting some training in American law, taking the bar, and becoming a litigator. Some firms with major dealings in Brazil might hire you for import/export compliance and for international accounts.

6- My understanding is that a great many people in Brazil are mixed, some are straight up indians, some are straight up negroids, but many [perhaps 15% of the nation] are legitimately pure White. A White man is a White man, it doesn't matter from what nation he hails.
Revelation 18:
Und ich hörte eine andere Stimme vom Himmel, die sprach: Gehet aus von ihr, mein Volk, daß ihr nicht teilhaftig werdet ihrer Sünden, auf daß ihr nicht empfanget etwas von ihren Plagen!

Denn ihre Sünden reichen bis in den Himmel, und Gott denkt an ihren Frevel.

Judentum ist Verbrechertum!

Heute ist Deutschland die größte Weltmacht! - Der Führer 30 Januar 1940
SwordBrethren

Postby SwordBrethren » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:08 pm

Lang wrote:
Yes! If you're a student in college, things will be a lot easier than if you aren't. You'll have to do some deep searching for different universities and find out which one you want to go to, and in doing so I'd recommend going for a public university rather than a private one, as they're much cheaper.

I was thinking of finishing my college first to later immigrate. Do you think that the better option is do it while the college is not finished yet? SO I can use it as excuse?

Don't public university has a lot of niggers?

If I pass the test your country accept me like that, just passing a university test? Also, I would have to travel to do the test?

If you self-identify as a Latino/Hispanic you can game the system and take advantage of their rules that give preference to non-whites. It makes it easier to get into the nation, easier to get into college, easier to receive scholarships or grants.

Learn the rules of their wicked system and then exploit the rules by beating them at their own game.

If some official is causing you a delay in your green card processing, politely ask the official, "you're not a racist against Latinos are you? Do you cause these sort of delays with Irish and Germans?"

Take the rules of the system and use them against the system.
Revelation 18:
Und ich hörte eine andere Stimme vom Himmel, die sprach: Gehet aus von ihr, mein Volk, daß ihr nicht teilhaftig werdet ihrer Sünden, auf daß ihr nicht empfanget etwas von ihren Plagen!

SwordBrethren

Postby SwordBrethren » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:11 pm

Nayto wrote:
Lang wrote:Dude I can not imagine how bad you must want to leave SA. I don't know nothing about your country but I guess things are not going well. What a bad luck of us to be born in places like this, instead of in the USA, huh?

Life is a crucible of fire and God will purify us and shape us however He needs to. I suppose being born in mud-ridden countries like ours is how God decided to teach us, then so be it :)

I understand what you mean though. It would certainly have been nicer to have been born in Europe or the USA!

Lang wrote:Everyday I'm disturbed by something telling me to leave this country...

I feel the exact same thing. I always take comfort in Proverbs 16v9: "A man's heart deviseth his way: but the LORD directeth his steps."

Lang wrote:I didn't know that it's that hard to get into America. With everybody complaining about mass immigration I thought it would be a lot easy to get advantage of this immigration policy to get some white people in there...

It's actually not hard to get into the USA. It's just that I'd like to try and do it "legitimately" at first, but if I'm forced to I will definitely do it illegally (but it's legal according to God so who cares, right?)

Lang wrote:Do you think that it's possible to enter America as a student? To join some university or something like this? Is it a good justification to naturalize?

You could get some kind of studying VISA, but probably after 2 years you will be asked to leave the country. Also tertiary education is incredibly expensive in the USA. I haven't looked into what Filidh said though; he might be right and I don't know what I'm talking about :mrgreen:

Education expenses can be dealt with by rehearsing some sob story about coming from the favela and desiring only to learn the law so as to help the disadvantaged, those who are victimized by police brutality and the racist imperialist establishment.

Rehearse a nice story about how you were born in the favela, raised by a single mother, and you had to work selling apples or shining shoes, picking up scrap metal along the way, to help feed your 3-4 siblings

Colleges will line up to give you grants, scholarships, and help you along in the process of earning the degree without having to pay.
Revelation 18:

SwordBrethren

Postby Lang » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:01 am

1- Most Americans recognize race and most make decisions, conscious or otherwise, based on race. Most White people don't want to be around blacks. Most White women will hold a purse closer when a black man comes near, or if they're in a vehicle they'll make sure the car doors are locked.

Thats good to hear.

2- The vast majority of White Americans believe EVERYBODY from south of the Rio Grande river is a "Hispanic" and they probably believe that Spanish, rather than Portuguese, is the main language in Brazil. Few Americans realize that South America has many immigrant settlements, from Germans, Italians, English, French, and even various orientals with the Japanese in Peru and Ecuador being numerous. That said, if Americans *SEE* a White man from Brazil, somebody who is clearly White, they'll probably realize "oh you're a White guy" but they might immediately ask "so what part of Europe are you from?" if you tell them you're an immigrant, because they will assume you're an immigrant from Europe.

Spanish in Brazil? LOL I bet they don't study much geography in the american schools LOL

3- Whites should leave southern Africa, western Europe, South America, Australia, and New Zealand, and focus on the USA and perhaps Russia. America needs more White people, but realize that family law is horrible in the USA and the likelihood of being able to find a decent White American woman with minimal emotional baggage and reasonable loyalty/virtue is, well, let me put it this way, you're more likely to be hit by a delivery truck while crossing the road. If you find a woman in the USA, anticipate eventually being dragged into divorce court and having your life turned upside down, that is if you are silly enough to marry her either with a marriage license or a common law marriage. If you are bringing a non-American woman into the USA you are starting at a much better point, but be on guard that she is not corrupted by idiotic girlfriends who will resent your relationship, your happiness, and who will fill her mind with Oprah and other such nonsense.

I agree with you. It's completely useless white people living in places like South America and South Africa. We should be more united.

5- Brazilian law is vastly different from American law, but you might be able to work in regulatory compliance or do paralegal work. You might also consider getting some training in American law, taking the bar, and becoming a litigator. Some firms with major dealings in Brazil might hire you for import/export compliance and for international accounts.

An american guy who's doing a law course just told me that I can enter a law program for immigrants in which I study one year to know american law and after that I can immediately start working. It doesnt sounds good in the whole picture though. Maybe you guys can expect some black lawyers lol.

6- My understanding is that a great many people in Brazil are mixed, some are straight up indians, some are straight up negroids, but many [perhaps 15% of the nation] are legitimately pure White. A White man is a White man, it doesn't matter from what nation he hails.

The official statistics says that 49% of Brazil is white. But I do realize that they take into account many mestizos as white. But there's no way that less than 20% is white... I would say we have probably 25-30% of white people. But even considering that we have 15% of white people, its almost 30 million of white people to reinforce your lines in America... This would be huge and overwhelm the nonwhite immigrants.

If you self-identify as a Latino/Hispanic you can game the system and take advantage of their rules that give preference to non-whites. It makes it easier to get into the nation, easier to get into college, easier to receive scholarships or grants.

Indeed, it would be easier. But I don't want to do this dude, I would not feel confortable with myself. I want to play fair and work hard to achieve what I want. I would feel horrible getting things easier and seeing some white guy having trouble to do the same things.
"Give a hammer to a white, and he will build civilization;
Give a hammer to an asian, and he will build other hammers;
Give a hammer to an arab, and he will kill his wife;
Give a hammer to a nigger, and he will kill whites;
Give a hammer to a jew, and he will sell it to niggers.
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby SwordBrethren » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:23 am

Lang wrote:

Thats good to hear.

In fact lots of young White men understand basic things about race.

I was talking to a friend at the gym one day and was telling him I was thinking of going to South Africa for a while and might hope to meet a woman there. His first question was, "is she White?"

When I was in college getting ready for a group project and was sitting at the table with two other members waiting for the last member to arrive, the last member arrived only to express outrage over something. I wondered why he seemed so upset and he bluntly said [in a college library around others], "I'm selling my Cadillac and damn niggers keep calling me wanting to buy my car, no nigger's getting his hands on my car, I'll scrap it before I sell it to a nigger."

One of the guy's at the table seemed a bit uncomfortable by his use of the word "nigger" but he didn't say anything, the other guy appeared to pretend he didn't hear it, and I just said, "you're selling your car? What type of Cadillac is it, is it an Eldorado?"

During a business seminar lecture where a local Jewish CEO came in to speak, making it EXPLICITLY clear at three instances during the talk that he was a Jew [he explicitly said, "Being the Jewish man that I am..." at one instance], as we were exiting the lecture hall after his lecture, one young man, a fellow student, exclaimed "f***ing Jew!"
Revelation 18:

SwordBrethren

Postby Lang » Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:08 am

I would give you a rep point if there was a way to do it :beer:
"Give a hammer to a white, and he will build civilization;
Give a hammer to an asian, and he will build other hammers;
Give a hammer to an arab, and he will kill his wife;
Give a hammer to a nigger, and he will kill whites;
Give a hammer to a jew, and he will sell it to niggers.
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby Rogue » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:31 pm

Just come to America and dont worry about a green card, thats what I did, I moved from Ireland to Boston, and work in construction, I have my tools, and own a jeep that I have insurance for.

I just recently left my job where I was the only white guy in the company, the rest were Brazillian, I was like the outsider, they also were illeagal with the same circumstances.

Americans are friendly and helpful people, and its a good county for working hard and being rewarded for it.

Being ilegal in America is no big deal, in the part of Boston where I live, there are like whole villages of young people from back home living here, everybody works and spends their money, and nobody is dependent on goverment handouts.

I dont see anything wrong with any Whiteman living here in America illeaglly, because this is the land that YAHWEH gave to our fathers, and its the jew that makes it hard for us to live here legally, handing out American passports like confetti to the thrid world, while Europeans have a hard time getting green cards.
One King, One Faith, One Law.
Rogue

Postby Nayto » Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:25 pm

Hah, I'd like to hear more about that, rogue. Did you pretend to be there on holiday initially? Could you relate your experiences in more detail?
Nayto

Postby wmfinck » Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:28 am

Wow, maybe for your safety, you may not want to do that here.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Open House