This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Six Questions For American People

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Six Questions For American People

Postby Lang » Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:28 pm

I have 6 questions for you guys who live in America. 100% sincerity is needed.

1- I know that american society became modern and perverted. But still, even with all this anti-racist propaganda, you guys still know the differences between people, don't? For example, if an american see a german guy and an african guy, even if he's not racist he will know that they are different people from different races, don't will? (people in brazil don't seems to see any differences between people! They act like if they were blind! In south our german parents and grandparents still can clearly see the difference, but my generation was born as a bunch of blind/retarded people as well.)

2- Do you (the american) consider someone who is born in Brazil with european heritage as white, or you consider him as non-white because he's brazilian? More, would you welcome him in your country?

3- What are your opinion regarding white immigration to America?

4- How hard it is to find a job as an immigrant in America?

5- Can someone use law credentials from Brazil to work in the law area in America?

6- Do you (the american) rejects brazilian people, even if they're white, considering them as latin?

Your answers will have some serious impact on my destiny. So, please, takes it seriously.
"Give a hammer to a white, and he will build civilization;
Give a hammer to an asian, and he will build other hammers;
Give a hammer to an arab, and he will kill his wife;
Give a hammer to a nigger, and he will kill whites;
Give a hammer to a jew, and he will sell it to niggers.
"

J.M.
Lang

Re: Six Questions For American People

Postby Filidh » Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:26 pm

1) america is dead. america today is a corporation run by the jews which is bent on obliterating the aryan folk from the face of the earth. anyone who thinks saving the american state (as none of the 50 so-called states are true states by themselves, but simply regional-control-zones) is possible is wrong. america today is ancient rome, 70AD-era judea, and ancient babylon. so don't come here wanting to be an american, but come as an aryan who is prepared for the collapse of the american empire.

that being said, we still enjoy a lot of freedoms here, for the time being, that aryans in other european countries don't. there is much networking and underground activity across the us and canada that you'll never hear about in the mainstream. you'll do alright.

most city-dwelling aryans living in america are completely lost in the matrix of the system, and attack any attempt to wake them up. we must win them over while recognizing that those who will not be won over are in league with the enemy, while at the same time still seeking to win those who are in league with the enemy back over to the right way.

this is a mindset which must be added to your worldview if you're to come here, because you must be prepared for what waits for you. most here are blind, but things are darkest just before dawn, and because the spirit of the times is so dark, we're able to see how soon the new dawn will near. the few that do see with eyes unclouded are the wellspring of hope with which the future victory of our folk will spring.

don't come here expecting things to be better, because they aren't. come here because there is hope in our unity, and even tho we're small in number our faith will enable us to crush entire swarms of the faithless, and most importantly, because you yourself are able to help make them better, because you have it within you to do so.

the love we have for eachother will overflow and wash away all the embittered hatred for eachother, that our hatred may be reserved for the enemy alone. united we are one here. and so even tho the majority are blind, just like in brazil, we few who see are enough because quality always overcomes quantity.

2)back in wintertime, when we still had secure, warm campspot under a bridge, we met a brazilian kid who was new to being homeless. he was as aryan as any of us, and there was no difference at all. only three of us were identity christians, the rest were aryan but not necessarily racially-aware, and they assumed right off the bat that he was aryan. it goes like this all over. if you're aryan, it shows thru in your physical appearance, so that folks won't consider you nonaryan.

the exception to this is mexico. because of the massive amount of mixing between our folk and the mestizos, there are many mexicans who look somewhat aryan, but have an obvious mestizo element to them. because of this, those few-and-far-between aryan mexicans often get lumped into the same camp as the mestizos because folks don't know their history.

however, brazil's a different story, because most folks don't know much about it, just tell them the truth, that there are aryan brazilians and nonaryan brazilians, just like there are white americans and black americans, if we must use the term american to refer to an aryan.

long story short, you'll be accepted no problem, because you're one of us. don't sweat it at all.

3) there is absolutely no problem with aryan immigration to america in the mind of the folk-at-large. there are so many russian immigrants, still speaking russian, here in spokane, washington, and they get on well just fine. so no problems here.

4) there's a lot of work to go around for low-paying jobs such as manual-labor, fastfood, grocerystores, and so on. there's also a fair bit of work for folks with specific skills that are in highdemand, for example welding. but it all depends on which part of the country you go to. i'd recommend the pacific northwest, either washington, oregon, or idaho. up here, there's a lot more work than in some other parts of the country. that's your basic job outlook.

5) i'm unsure about this one. know too that the legal profession up here is full of jews, and the profession as a whole doesn't look so good.
http://www.theatlantic.com/business/arc ... nk/274795/

6) you won't be rejected as mestizo, because you're not. a few might try to lump you in with them, but only a few, and you'll just need to be forthright and assertive about the matter.
real name's trevor :-)
Filidh

Postby Nayto » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:28 am

I've been trying to get into the USA for a while now. Even with my profession being one of the most demanded in the country, it's still a challenge. I've been trying the diversity visa program (green card lottery) for two years as well without success.

My new employers are trying to expand into North America, so I have some opportunity there. This is the best way to do it in my opinion, which is to have a company sponsor you.

Obviously if things got really bad here in South Africa I'd just fly there on 'holiday' and never leave :D
Nayto

Postby Lang » Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:09 pm

Hey Filidh: Good to know about this. Here in Brazil when we say that we want to go to America people are ready to tell you how they will treat you in a horrible way because you was born in Brazil. Bad news about the law credentials though, if I can not work with that I don't know what to do. That's what I'm studying to do, my working tool, I don't know how to do another thing, unless I abandon everything and start again in another course/university.

I've been trying to get into the USA for a while now. Even with my profession being one of the most demanded in the country, it's still a challenge. I've been trying the diversity visa program (green card lottery) for two years as well without success.

My new employers are trying to expand into North America, so I have some opportunity there. This is the best way to do it in my opinion, which is to have a company sponsor you.

Obviously if things got really bad here in South Africa I'd just fly there on 'holiday' and never leave :D

Dude I can not imagine how bad you must want to leave SA. I don't know nothing about your country but I guess things are not going well. What a bad luck of us to be born in places like this, instead of in the USA, huh?

I have a bad feeling everyday that if I stay here I'll miss something or something bad will happen. Everyday I'm disturbed by something telling me to leave this country...

I didn't know that it's that hard to get into America. With everybody complaining about mass immigration I thought it would be a lot easy to get advantage of this immigration policy to get some white people in there...

Do you think that it's possible to enter America as a student? To join some university or something like this? Is it a good justification to naturalize?
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby Filidh » Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:18 pm

Yes! If you're a student in college, things will be a lot easier than if you aren't. You'll have to do some deep searching for different universities and find out which one you want to go to, and in doing so I'd recommend going for a public university rather than a private one, as they're much cheaper.
http://www.ewu.edu/undergrad/international.xml

Also, it's not impossible to get jobs in law by any means, but it's also not as easy as some other job markets. And the law credentials might still work, I don't know myself so you probably need to send an email to a university, or call them, and ask the specific department about it.
Filidh

Postby Lang » Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:47 pm

Yes! If you're a student in college, things will be a lot easier than if you aren't. You'll have to do some deep searching for different universities and find out which one you want to go to, and in doing so I'd recommend going for a public university rather than a private one, as they're much cheaper.

I was thinking of finishing my college first to later immigrate. Do you think that the better option is do it while the college is not finished yet? SO I can use it as excuse?

Don't public university has a lot of niggers?

If I pass the test your country accept me like that, just passing a university test? Also, I would have to travel to do the test?
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby Filidh » Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:04 pm

i think transferring while you're still in college would give them an excuse to accept you more. foreign students definitely have an easier time of getting a visa and such, compared to non-students, from my personal experience.

also, while public universities do have some niggers, it really depends on the university. a lot of them are majority aryan, with small but significant numbers of niggers, jews, asians, and so on. it's like this in all private and public universities, tho, not just in the public ones. you'll need to do some research into which one you wanna go to, and then when you decide, search online for its racial demographics.

one thing, too, is that all american universities push a marxist worldview when they're able, especially in the fields of psychology, sociology, biology, physics, and so on. just be prepared to suck it up and push thru it.

i'm not sure about which test you're talking about. do you have a link?

http://www.ewu.edu/undergrad/internatio ... s-2019.xml
http://www.ewu.edu/undergrad/internatio ... mation.xml
Filidh

Postby Lang » Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:17 pm

Oh... so maybe it's time to move...

about the marxist worldview, nobody can push it harder than my sociology teacher did lol. I'm used to it.

I'm imaginating that probably there are some tests... Because in Brazil we need to do tests before being admitted into an university.

But look at what the website says:

• Evidence of intent to return home after completing studies (often a written statement explaining why you want to study in the United States and why you will return home)

PS: Why they put a nigger and two women around him as the website pic? :evil:
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby Filidh » Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:32 pm

yeah, that's kinda tricky. the college thing would only let you get into the country initially - you'd still need to become a naturalized citizen to remain here afterwards.

http://jobsearch.about.com/od/work-unit ... mit-us.htm
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/

i think that if you were to come here and study, and then apply for a work permit, you'd be better off. but read up on the uscis.gov site and do a lot of research yourself as well.
it's possible to get a green card thru a job as well.

coming here to study and then trying to bridge that into a job and a visa is one thing, but the immigration process on the whole is tougher than just passing a test and being okay. that's why i figure if you're able to study here, and then secure a job from that, that would give you a lot more leverage to get a greencard than just coming here afterwards, i'd think. but again do your own research as well because i'm not an expert on this.

and they put niggers, mestizos, and asians on everything. welcome to multicultopia.
Filidh

Postby Nayto » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:37 pm

Lang wrote:Dude I can not imagine how bad you must want to leave SA. I don't know nothing about your country but I guess things are not going well. What a bad luck of us to be born in places like this, instead of in the USA, huh?

Life is a crucible of fire and God will purify us and shape us however He needs to. I suppose being born in mud-ridden countries like ours is how God decided to teach us, then so be it :)

I understand what you mean though. It would certainly have been nicer to have been born in Europe or the USA!

Lang wrote:Everyday I'm disturbed by something telling me to leave this country...

I feel the exact same thing. I always take comfort in Proverbs 16v9: "A man's heart deviseth his way: but the LORD directeth his steps."

Lang wrote:I didn't know that it's that hard to get into America. With everybody complaining about mass immigration I thought it would be a lot easy to get advantage of this immigration policy to get some white people in there...

It's actually not hard to get into the USA. It's just that I'd like to try and do it "legitimately" at first, but if I'm forced to I will definitely do it illegally (but it's legal according to God so who cares, right?)

Lang wrote:Do you think that it's possible to enter America as a student? To join some university or something like this? Is it a good justification to naturalize?

You could get some kind of studying VISA, but probably after 2 years you will be asked to leave the country. Also tertiary education is incredibly expensive in the USA. I haven't looked into what Filidh said though; he might be right and I don't know what I'm talking about :mrgreen:
Nayto

Next

Return to Open House