This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

open forum about sixth/eighth-day creation theories

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

open forum about sixth/eighth-day creation theories

Postby learningaboutCI » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:36 pm

Bill,

What was the podcast playing just before the outage, on one of the streams (perhaps 4 or 5)? It related to sixth- and eighth- day creation theories. Themes included the fact that the Scriptures simply don't say who the other races are. I need to hear that one again. Perhaps it was 2 or 3 pm Friday. I should add that you might not have time to check. If you can check, thank you very much. :D
learningaboutCI

Re: open forum about sixth/eighth-day creation theories

Postby wmfinck » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:52 pm

Wow, learningaboutCI must have moved on to learn elsewhere, as he has not posted in a long time. Hope he stuck around long enough to hear some of Pragmatic Genesis, however.

http://christogenea.org/podcasts/two-seedline

[Going through the "Open House" section of the forum, and noticing some old posts here & there that could use some attention. This was one I must have neglected, sorry!]
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Joe » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:36 am

I think learningaboutCI left after this, perhaps he was a subtle troll...

Bill wrote
Wow, I know the passage so well, that I did not read the original post well enough. So I feel used, LOL.

What the F***? "some are for special purposes and some for common use"? No wonder this guy is always "learning about CI" and never gets there.

So here is my message to the original poster: I am beginning to think that Kentucky is right about you. The next time you ask a "religious" question here with your inquiry based upon the damned (yeah, that is what it is) NIV translation, I may just as well assume that you are indeed a very subtle troll.

One of the first things one should "learn about CI" is the various problems and agendas which underlie the major Bible "translations".

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5522&p=16346&hilit=subtle+troll#p16346
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby wmfinck » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:42 am

LOL, thanks, Joe! I forgot all about that one. Evidently the subtle trollery didn't work out too well for him.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Return to Open House