This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Yahweh's Kingdom

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Yahweh's Kingdom

Postby BrettDeason » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:08 pm

I don't know where to post these questions on this forum, so, if I posted these questions in the wrong place, my bad, sorry.

I have questions concerning Yahweh's Kingdom.

When Yahweh's Kingdom does come here to Earth, will we still be in our fleshly bodies?
Will we still have fleshly desires and fleshly urges and fleshly temptations?

Love, in Yahweh
Yahweh Bless
- Brett Deason
BrettDeason

Re: Yahweh's Kingdom

Postby Kentucky » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:30 pm

BrettDeason wrote:I have questions concerning Yahweh's Kingdom.

When Yahweh's Kingdom does come here to Earth, will we still be in our fleshly bodies?
Will we still have fleshly desires and fleshly urges and fleshly temptations?

Love, in Yahweh
Yahweh Bless
- Brett Deason

The Kingdom has always challenged the status quo and implied that changes were needed in government, in theological teachings, and in personal behavior. “Repent, for the Kingdom of God is at hand.” In other words, it was something close, rather than 2000 years away, but predicated on people making changes in their lives and society. We all wonder when the Kingdom of God will manifest itself upon the earth. The Kingdom is not only a future reality, but has a present reality; it is likened to a mustard seed growing into a great tree. "The kingdom of God does not come with observation; nor will they say, 'See here!' or 'See there!' For indeed, the Kingdom of God is within you.” Or as the CNT puts it "... is among you" (Luke 17:21).

This event of the Kingdom being fully manifested, though, is often associated with the Second Coming of Christ or the Resurrection of the dead. And I Cor. 15 addresses our condition at that point in time. Verse 50 says, "Flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom" so that suggest something other than our fleshly body. "We shall not all sleep, but we shall be changed" means that if we are alive at that time, we are not resurrected as the dead (who sleep in the grave). Something changes in our makeup and verse 53 speaks of "This mortal must put on immortality," which would be what Adam was before the Fall. Will our 5 senses still be tempted to sin? If as verse 54 says, "Death is swallowed up in victory" and "The wages of sin is death," then it is reasonable to assume that the truth of the matter is 'This corruptible shall have put on incorruption." That's my best synopsis of the situation. Of course, there are many more permutations of the Kingdom, which embellish our hope for that Day of the Lord. I pray it comes quickly.

Mark
Kentucky

Re: Yahweh's Kingdom

Postby BrettDeason » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:55 pm

Thank you.
That is helpful.

Yahweh Bless
Love, in Yahweh
- Brett Deason
BrettDeason

Return to Open House