This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Argument I had - Asians and Inventions

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Argument I had - Asians and Inventions

Postby Lang » Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:18 am

This may have be not directly related to CI, but I believe it's indirectly related because was put in question the fact of the "spark of the creation" being a gift to the Israel People.

I was having a debate with my cousing about a certain capacity of invent things being given to whites. I believe this capacity was given to us because we are the only people which God knew, but we weren't entering in religious matters because he's a little bit skeptical about this.

The dabate started when I paraphrased Hitler saying that the White Race possesses the "spark of the creation", that the White Race created almost everything in the world. I even said asians have higher IQs (I don't know if it's true or it's just propaganda, nevermind), but don't have this capacity of creation. I made it clear that they created some things, but the majority of things is creation of the White Race.

Then, he didn't agree that asians don't have this spark of the creation, and the arguments started.

1- I said everything he could see in his living room was white invention. He countered saying that the asians are currently better in the development of a lot of things, and gave the television as an example.

2- I said they are very good developing things, but they don't created these things, they need the basis technology first, to later work based on that technology. I gave the example of an asian pianist who makes a lot of good musics, and that's awesome, but he would never have done it if we don't had showed the piano to him. He countered saying that most of modern technology on medicine and robotics are being invented in Asia.

3- I said that if an asian creates an awesome new robot, he only can do it because we teached them the principles of the robotics, so all that he's doing is work based on a technology which we already had invented. He countered saying that asians are actually developing a lot of great new things.

4- I said that an invention is something totally new. For example, if you put a car in front of the people in the middle ages, when their transport was only by horses, they would have no idea of what the car was. Therefore, the car is a new equipment, a new artefact, a thing that came virtually out of nothing, so that's a creation. Then I asked him to show me only one thing like this, a totally new artefact that the asians created out of nothing. He countered saying that these early creations were only created by us because we were leading the world at the time, but now the asians are leading and now it's their turn, they will start creating things. He said most developments on medicine is coming out of Asia, not Europe.

5- We started talking about developments and I returned to my argument saying that if we show to someone a wooden hammer, and based on this they create a better hammer, then a iron hammer, then a giant hammer machine, etc, all of this only can have done based on the principles and the idea of a hammer which we showed to them. He countered saying that a lot of the principles to these creations comes from Asia.

6- I said that if we knew their principles, they knew ours too, and on this situation the ones to create were still whites. Then I said that everybody started from zero, and for some reason we won the race, therefore we have the spark of the creation. He countered saying that is impossible to compare the two peoples, because they passed through different historic situations and everything, it's not a valid comparation. I said that still, in the race of the history, for some reason we won that, but he said it proves nothing, we were in a better situation and now that they are in a better situation, it's their turn to create almost everything.

7- I said he cannot know the future, all we have is the history and untill now for the most part they can only work based on previous creations. We have reached an impasse here.

What do you think? Help making arguments to strenghten our position as the God's people.
"Give a hammer to a white, and he will build civilization;
Give a hammer to an asian, and he will build other hammers;
Give a hammer to an arab, and he will kill his wife;
Give a hammer to a nigger, and he will kill whites;
Give a hammer to a jew, and he will sell it to niggers.
"

J.M.
Lang

Re: Argument I had - Asians and Inventions

Postby Filidh » Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:08 pm

One thing of significance is the influx of Aryan blood in those mongrel races which do have the capacity for, if not outright invention, at least legitimate improvements. For example, the Japanese (who invented the compact disk, which wasn't all-new but, rather, was an improvement on previous disks) have noticably more Aryan blood than, say, most Chinese, Koreans, Vietnamese, and so on. The jews which we hear about having invented something (for example, a jew invented synthetic soap) almost always look significantly more Aryan than the average jew.

With this in mind, the following theory may be stated: anything invented by a mongrel is only due to the creative Aryan blood in said mongrel.

Taking the jewish inventor of synthetic soap with this theory in mind, such an invention stands testament to the superiority of Aryan blood rather than anything special on the part of the jew.
real name's trevor :-)
Filidh

Postby Lang » Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:39 pm

Filidh wrote:One thing of significance is the influx of Aryan blood in those mongrel races which do have the capacity for, if not outright invention, at least legitimate improvements. For example, the Japanese (who invented the compact disk, which wasn't all-new but, rather, was an improvement on previous disks) have noticably more Aryan blood than, say, most Chinese, Koreans, Vietnamese, and so on. The jews which we hear about having invented something (for example, a jew invented synthetic soap) almost always look significantly more Aryan than the average jew.

With this in mind, the following theory may be stated: anything invented by a mongrel is only due to the creative Aryan blood in said mongrel.

Taking the jewish inventor of synthetic soap with this theory in mind, such an invention stands testament to the superiority of Aryan blood rather than anything special on the part of the jew.

I didn't know the japs had aryan blood, really. I never had heard of this. How this can be possible?
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby Gideon300 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:29 pm

Hitler was a voracious reader of books. He had a good grasp of the history of the world and contemporary times both and was aware of how Aryan science and technology was responsible for dragging Japan out of its centuries of stagnation and into the modern era (and conversely that they'd not have emerged from that of their own doing).

Although 90 years later, it may not be as true regarding just how quickly advanced Asian nations, suddenly somehow completely cut off from the west would stop progressing, but I still believe it would inevitably happen. A lot of adjectives can be applied to the Japanese, but eccentric (to be kind) is maybe most apt. I was friends with a Japanese guy when I was a teenager in the '70s and can't remember the context, but remember him admitting once that "We're (the Japanese; even though he was born here) the copycats." He was honest enough to admit Japanese need to be shown what to do before they can create things.

If you've ever tried to watch any Japanese animation (or the print form, anime), language barrier notwithstanding, the just plain weirdness of the Japanese mind is on display and the result is that that stuff is bizarre and makes little to no sense. Doesn't take long either to see that they are obsessed with the idea of people being sliced up with swords. They are as foreign to us in every respect as someone from another planet, if such beings existed. They all need to stay in the eastern hemisphere where they belong.

It is the Aryan who has furnished the great building stones and plans for the edifices of all human progress; only the way in which these plans have been executed is to be attributed to the qualities of each individual race. Within a few decades the whole of Eastern Asia, for instance, appropriated a culture and called such a culture its own, whereas the basis of that culture was the Greek mind and Teutonic skill as we know it. Only the external form (at least to a certain degree) shows the traits of an Asiatic inspiration.

It is not true, as some believe, that Japan adds European technique to a culture of her own. The truth rather is that European science and technology are just decked out with the peculiar characteristics of Japanese civilization. The foundations of actual life in Japan today are not those of the native Japanese culture, although this characterizes the external features of the country, which features strike the eye of European observers on account of their fundamental difference from us; but the real foundations of contemporary Japanese life are the enormous scientific and technical achievements of Europe and America, that is to say, of Aryan peoples.

Only by adopting these achievements as the foundations of their own progress can the various nations of the Orient take a place in contemporary world progress. The scientific and technical achievements of Europe and America provide the basis on which the struggle for daily livelihood is carried on in the Orient. They provide the necessary arms and instruments for this struggle, and only the outer forms of these instruments have become gradually adapted to Japanese ways of life.

If, from today onwards, the Aryan influence on Japan would cease (and if we suppose that Europe and America would collapse) then the present progress of Japan in science and technology might still last for a short duration; but within a few decades the inspiration would dry up, and native Japanese character would triumph, while the present civilization would become fossilized and fall back into the sleep from which it was aroused about seventy years ago by the impact of Aryan culture.

We may therefore draw the conclusion that, just as the present Japanese development has been due to Aryan influence, so in the immemorial past an outside influence and an outside culture brought into existence the Japanese culture of that day. This opinion is very strongly supported by the fact that the ancient civilization of Japan actually became fossilizied and petrified.

Adolf Hitler - Mein Kampf, Chapter XI - Race and People
Gideon300

Postby Lang » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:04 pm

I already had read this part of the Mein Kempf. I just can't understand how my cousin didn't get what I was saying. He kept saying the asians are creating awesome new things but never said one. The only great inventions that I can remember the asians did was the gunpowder and the fireworks.
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby Gideon300 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:42 pm

Lang wrote:I already had read this part of the Mein Kempf.

Yeah. Me too. ;) When I reply to people on forums, often I'm just as much thinking of all who might happen across what I post, maybe even years from now, as I am in replying directly to another forum member or members. Not pretending all or even most of my posts are anything profound, just that I hope I might impart something worthwhile to other White people that they might not have heard before.
Lang wrote: I just can't understand how my cousin didn't get what I was saying. He kept saying the asians are creating awesome new things but never said one. The only great inventions that I can remember the asians did was the gunpowder and the fireworks.

His "evidence" is what's called anecdotal. He's not providing anything but opinion based on subjective observation. If they publish The World Almanac where you are, get a copy and turn to the list of "Notable Scientific Discoveries and Inventions." Listed in columns are the name of the discovery, invention or process, the date, then the person credited for it and in the last column, their nationality. It quickly becomes clear just how completely White men have dominated science throughout history.

The list looks like this, just for example:
Scottish, German, Italian, English, Swiss, American, German, Dutch, Russian, English, German, ... and on and on just like that for pages and pages. The very few isolated counter examples stand out really obviously.

What's more, if you've ever seen the documentary about the White mummies of western China, some archaeologists studying the elaborately mummified bodies of White people found in shallow caves in the desert regions there theorize that instead of what's always been thought to be the case, that Marco Polo and Europeans of his era went to the Orient and brought back gunpowder among other things the Chinese had invented, that it might be that ancient Europeans instead introduced gunpowder and metallurgy even to the east.

I believe that's a National Geographic documentary but can't say for sure at the moment. Also very interesting from a Christian Identity standpoint, the one mummy of a man with reddish blonde hair, was wearing cloth with a plaid, or Tartan pattern as made famous by Scots. Only this mummy is thought to be over three thousand years old. Here's a photo of a piece of the fabric -

It was the mummies' elaborately crafted metal jewelery and other items that made the scientists have to reassess the "common knowledge" about long held notions about the ancient Chinese regarding what knowledge they possessed and from where they first got the knowledge.
Gideon300

Postby Filidh » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:48 pm

Lang wrote:
Filidh wrote:One thing of significance is the influx of Aryan blood in those mongrel races which do have the capacity for, if not outright invention, at least legitimate improvements. For example, the Japanese (who invented the compact disk, which wasn't all-new but, rather, was an improvement on previous disks) have noticably more Aryan blood than, say, most Chinese, Koreans, Vietnamese, and so on. The jews which we hear about having invented something (for example, a jew invented synthetic soap) almost always look significantly more Aryan than the average jew.

I didn't know the japs had aryan blood, really. I never had heard of this. How this can be possible?

Well, most non-Aryan races on the earth today have some Aryan blood in them because we Aryans once lived thruout the whole planet, and the modern mongrel races are the result of past Aryan Folks who conquered the dark races and later on mixed with them, India being exhibit A here. However, most of them have such a tiny proportion of it due to the mixing that's taken place over time.

However, due to the isolation of Japan from the rest of Asia for much of its history, the Aryan element lived on for longer and added much more to the Japanese genepool than in many other, noticeably darker Asiatics. For images of a non-Japanese folk living in Japan that, while clearly mongrel, nonetheless has blatantly obvious Aryan characteristics, lookup pictures of the Ainu. Additionally, research the Tocharian mummies, which are genetically-Aryan mummies found thruout the Far East.
ainugroup.jpg
ainugroup.jpg (264.82 KiB) Viewed 2235 times

edit: Argg, Gideon beat me to posting about the Tocharians!
Filidh

Postby Nayto » Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:29 am

There are two prominent examples one can use to demonstrate White superiority.

Firstly, only the White race are the explorers of our planet. There is only one race who connected the world and braved its corners and uncharted locations. This speaks volumes about the inquisitive mind of the White race.

Secondly, there is the example of when the "West" met the Japanese initially. The Japanese had the Samurai which were fine warriors who dedicated their lives to their art. Their weaponry was also high quality. However, they lacked any kind of real heroic quality present in many renowned White armies like the Boers, NS Germany, Israel, etc. Now they had put so much time into their warrior "arts" that they didn't advance at all. Their weaponry did not get any better. The White man came along with 6 months training and a gun and shot the Samurai who had dedicated his whole life to war.

It seems to me that the more intelligent Asian races refine things to the point of vain obsession. This is misinterpreted as some kind of creativity, but it isn't. Most of what I see the "invent" is the most useless, arbitrary rubbish which is based on existing technology anyway.
Nayto

Postby Lang » Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:31 am

His "evidence" is what's called anecdotal. He's not providing anything but opinion based on subjective observation. If they publish The World Almanac where you are, get a copy and turn to the list of "Notable Scientific Discoveries and Inventions." Listed in columns are the name of the discovery, invention or process, the date, then the person credited for it and in the last column, their nationality. It quickly becomes clear just how completely White men have dominated science throughout history.

Yeah, and he was saying that the asians are leading the world now and that they would start inventing things from now on. He's using the future as evidence LOL
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby Filidh » Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:38 am

Nayto wrote:There are two prominent examples one can use to demonstrate White superiority.

Firstly, only the White race are the explorers of our planet. There is only one race who connected the world and braved its corners and uncharted locations. This speaks volumes about the inquisitive mind of the White race.

Secondly, there is the example of when the "West" met the Japanese initially. The Japanese had the Samurai which were fine warriors who dedicated their lives to their art. Their weaponry was also high quality. However, they lacked any kind of real heroic quality present in many renowned White armies like the Boers, NS Germany, Israel, etc. Now they had put so much time into their warrior "arts" that they didn't advance at all. Their weaponry did not get any better. The White man came along with 6 months training and a gun and shot the Samurai who had dedicated his whole life to war.

It seems to me that the more intelligent Asian races refine things to the point of vain obsession. This is misinterpreted as some kind of creativity, but it isn't. Most of what I see the "invent" is the most useless, arbitrary rubbish which is based on existing technology anyway.

Pretty much. My point was that they only achieved that much based on the influx of Aryan blood - only that much being their pre-Aryan-contact civilization, which was better than the darker Asiatics or some others. They only did even that much because of the Aryan blood in them, and not because of any qualities inherent in Asiatic blood.
Filidh

Next

Return to Open House