This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Why Did Yahweh Place Us Here?

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Why Did Yahweh Place Us Here?

Postby Hunter » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:32 pm

I originally posed this question in my first ever posting in the "Welcome Pages" of the forum. At the suggestion of others, I've decided to reiterate this question and repost in it's own dedicated thread. Here it is below, so have at it!

"Why did our God create & place us Adamites here on earth approximately 7,000 years ago amongst pre-adamites and/or a serpent race (that tree of knowledge of good & evil), why not place us somewhere more safe from predators or His enemies, so as to avoid all these millennia of hardship for our race? Likely, this is too much a philosophical question which cannot be answered by scripture or any apocryphal literature, but I don't see a danger in asking it anyhow - and I am not questioning Father Yahweh's justification in doing it, for who can know the mind of God as His ways are indeed not the ways of man. In the end, it is all for His glory and I hope to share in some of that with Him as one of His Sons."
Hunter

Re: Why Did Yahweh Place Us Here?

Postby matthewott » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:16 am

I personally think it is an easy question to answer and yes, it can be taken right from Scripture. Simply, we were placed here to take dominion of the earth, which to me simply means that we were to wrest control of the planet from the clutches of the "evil ones". However, Yahweh knew we would fail, but the trials that each and every one of us endures TRYING TO TAKE DOMINION ensures that we are deemed worthy to govern with Him when He returns to finish what he started. The Kingdom of Heaven is Our dominion on earth...
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby Kentucky » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:15 am

"For thusly the Prince commanded us: "I have placed you for a light of the Nations, for you to be salvation unto the end of the earth' Acts 13:47 CNT.

"Knowest thou not this of old, since man was placed upon earth, That the triumphing of the wicked is short, and the joy of the hypocrite but for a moment?" Job 20:4-5.

It's been said that 'the world is your oyster.' I have pondered why Mt. 13:46 compares Israel to a pearl. And then it occurred to me that a pearl is formed when a foreign particle invades the tissue and builds concentric layers around the invading material. The constant agitation develops into a hard, lustrous sphere, highly prized for its iridescence. It is one of the most ancient symbols of perfection. The analogy can be made with the maturing Christian being irritated with trials and tribulations, which is a good thing, because Romans 5:3 says, "We glory in tribulation." We are perfected in Christ when we process, isolate, arrest and neutralize temptations and sins. Strangers and their strange gods then, have little affect on our body, mind and spirit. All of these negative elements accumulate and are put in their place (God's will instead of self will), in a ball of captivity that becomes a positive symbol of conquering our enemies and adversity.

"Now therefore, if you will obey My voice indeed, and keep My covenant, then you shall be a peculiar treasure [pearl] to me above all people [races]: for all the earth is mine" Ex. 19:5.

"And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl" (Rev. 21:21) i.e the twelve tribes of Israel.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby matthewott » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:21 am

That is truly some excellent insight my brother ;)
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby aleajactaest » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:29 pm

But it still doesn't answer the most famous question

Why were you born ... or ... why were we born?

to us Adamites and/or Israelites.

(Mind that this question can be valid also for non-Adamites/Israelites)

I mean: what is God's purpose to create Adam?

It is not quite clear relying only on scriptures.
aleajactaest

Postby Filidh » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:00 pm

Well, the way I always thought about it was: we were placed here after one-third of the angels rebelled against Father, right? Well...we don't know how many angels one-third actually amounts to - could be a few thousand, could be as many as all the Adamites that have ever existed.

Father tried to teach Lucifer the right-way, but Lucifer caused one-third of all of the hosts of heaven to go against the will of Father.

And if the number of all of us Adamites is equal, greater to, or even less than the number of rebels, then maybe we're their replacement.

Just some food for thought.
real name's trevor :-)
Filidh

Postby Kentucky » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:39 pm

aleajactaest wrote:It is not quite clear relying only on scriptures.

It might not be clear relying on our own mind. "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thy own understanding." "Live by... every word that proceeds from the mouth of God."

"This is the purpose that is purposed upon the whole earth; and this is the hand that is stretched out upon all the nations" Isaiah 14:26. Even though Isaiah was pointing to Assyria in the previous verse, it could be referencing the larger judgment of the present world system at the end of the age. As Jeremiah gets a little closer to home as far as our destiny, we are told, "Thou art My battle axe and weapons of war; for with thee will I break the nations, and with thee will I destroy kingdoms" Jer. 51:20. This may not be a physical war per se, but spiritual warfare as we overcome our own carnal nature and receive the deliverance from our enemies as promised. Everything that God does shows the rest of the world that we are the object of His love and wrath. The thing is: sometimes we're the last to see it.

Mark
Kentucky

Return to Open House