This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Stepfather has cancer

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Re: Stepfather has cancer

Postby Nayto » Tue May 07, 2013 12:32 am

With that in mind, it's horrible to think that my mother and I were once at odds. I'm glad God saw fit to allow me to see the situation for what it was.

I spoke to her husband on Sunday and there doesn't seem to be much change in his overall attitude, so it looks like I was wrong in my gut feeling. It's sad to see kindred react so stubbornly, but I'm just glad he's okay to be honest. He agreed to some diet changes at my advice at least.

It's not over though. We will see what God has in store. Thanks to everyone who prayed on my and his behalf, I greatly appreciate it.
Nayto

Postby Nayto » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:16 am

My wife and I had lunch with my mother and her husband on Sunday, as we often do. My mom made honey and mustard chicken pie, which was amazing :D

We got into discussion about the exclusivity of the covenant with Israel which happens every now and then. Discussion was good-natured as usual. My mother and her husband are one of the very few non-CI where such a discussion can happen with laughs and smiles. With my mother I noted that her husband has greatly helped in surfacing her racial awareness. With her husband, for the first time he was actually on my side in the debate. He said that he is 80% on the way to being CI. He said the Bible makes so much more sense when reading it from CI perspective. We left in good spirits and my mother was surprisingly happy, even sending me an email after we left saying how happy she is with how our relationship turned out. I sent an email with some reading material and some material of my own just summing up my views on the discussion we had with scriptural backing.

So things are looking great. I hope my mother's husband will continue to influence her in this way, as she seems harder to convince. Continued prayer on this matter would be very much appreciated!
Nayto

Postby wmfinck » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:20 am

Thanks for sharing all of this, Nayto. We do hope and pray that your stepfather beats the cancer demons.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Fenwick » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:30 pm

That's excellent news Nayto. I pray your stepfather's experience allows him to recover and grow with you and your mother spiritually.

I know what he means about it making more sense. CI is like finding the key to a complicated cipher.
Fenwick

Postby EighthDayWoman » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:10 pm

Your news is so wonderful brother! I pray he sees a 100% turn around but his heart and mind sounds like they are open. I pray your mother is awakened by Yahweh's grace. A woman is always more happy and open when the men in her life see eye to eye.
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. Luke 19:27
EighthDayWoman

Previous

Return to Open House