This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

punishments? Please pray for my Parents Please

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

punishments? Please pray for my Parents Please

Postby BrettDeason » Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:03 pm

When our loved ones such as our parents - when they get sick and when they are doing poorly health wise, and they are not getting any better ( not any healthier ) , and they are our parents and we love them as much as we do because they are our parents - and we are close to them because they are our parents - is that part of our punishment as well as part of their punishment? I am a Mama's boy - I am very close to my Mother - as well as my Father, but, they are both getting older, and they are both getting worse in their health, and it is leaving me to care for them - which I don't mind - but, my question is, is this part of my punishment, as well as, part of their punishment? Please pray for both of my Parents, please! Please pray for both of their health and please pray for both of their well being. I don't mind at all tending to them and taking care of them. They are my parents and I do love them and they did raise me and take care of me and my brother and my sister, so, the least I could do, is to take care of them and to tend to them and their needs and their lives.

I am on punishments and chastisements and curses, as well as, blessings for that matter - and how to tell each of them apart, on an individual basis.

Yahweh Bless!

Praise and Thank Yahweh The Most High for all things!

- Brett Deason
BrettDeason

Re: punishments? Please pray for my Parents Please

Postby Kentucky » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:46 pm

This is a good time to point out that God's health or dietary Laws were never abolished. If you eat the wrong things i.e. putting things into the temple of God (our body) and don't keep it clean, then most often people suffer the consequences of bad health. Is this punishment? Perhaps, but to put it simply, it is cause and effect. We are fortunate to have two forums here that deal with health related issues and have some very knowledgeable kindred that can offer helpful tips; however, we are not doctors or giving medical advice. That's part of the problem also, the medical establishment quacks prescribing drugs, which usually makes it worse. It is never too late to change one's eating habits or starting a healthy regimen. It's something for the whole family and God can be a part of it.

Mark
Kentucky

Re: punishments? Please pray for my Parents Please

Postby BrettDeason » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:31 pm

Thank You for your reply, my Adamic Brother.

Yahweh Bless!

Love our Adamic Race, even when it is difficult to love them!

- Brett Deason
BrettDeason

Return to Open House