This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

are there any scripture to support this?

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

are there any scripture to support this?

Postby BrettDeason » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:33 pm

I choose to be single.

And, I have no problem with that personal choice of mine.

But, people still argue with me, using scripture, that I do not need to choose to be single.

Wasn't Paul single?

I'm in no way comparing myself to Paul.

But, people use scripture about Eve being made for Adam, and so, therefore, we all are suppose to have a person of the opposite sex that we are in a relationship with. That is, of the Adamic Race, of course.

People also argue with me, using scriptures which are about marriage, and scriptures which are about households, and other scriptures, while I'm still seeking scripture to support my choice of being single.

Thanks for everyone's help with this one, as well as, with all of my other posts on this forum.

In Yahweh - Love Always!

Yahweh Bless Our Adamic Race!

- Brett Deason
BrettDeason

Re: are there any scripture to support this?

Postby Fenwick » Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:12 pm

1 Corinthians 7:7:

For I would that all men were even as I myself. But every man hath his proper gift of God, one after this manner, and another after that. I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, It is good for them if they abide even as I.But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn.
Fenwick

Re: are there any scripture to support this?

Postby BrettDeason » Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:21 am

Thank you for the reply.

Yahweh Bless!

Love Always In Yahweh!

- Brett Deason
BrettDeason

Return to Open House