This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

A Shocking Experience I Had

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

A Shocking Experience I Had

Postby Linda » Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:13 pm

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to share an experience I had yesterday while out running my errands and grocery shopping....... I have seen many very shocking things in my life, in real time. But what I saw yesterday really took me back a few steps.

I was at Aldi's and in line waiting to check out when I looked behind me and saw a very butch, mannish lesbian with a small child with her. It was obvious she was attempting to look like a man but I did a triple take look at her child. I was so shocked to see this little boy, about the age of my nine year old grangirl....... he was dressed as a girl. I did several looks at him to be sure and I know he had to be a boy in reality. I have never seen this up close in real life. It shocked me with such a terrible reaction in my spirit.

He was probably adopted I thought to myself. Queers and lesbos can have free access to little babies/children today, if not, find a way to get pregnant and have their own child.
He had the most beautiful/perfect face for a boy. His stance was that of a boy. The way he carried himself and spoke to his"mother"..... He had on black and pink leggings/pink on his shirt/some kind of something around his waist/ some bracelets.

I felt so angry. I wanted to say something to this woman to cuss her out and freak out on her. I felt a righteous indignation toward this situation. I did nothing.
Many will say I am a coward for not calling her out on this. I am not coward. I have said things to people before that I could have been arrested for today. As far as what they consider hate speech. I put my groceries in my bags and just stood there looking around for this little boy one last time to look at him and they were gone.

When he looked at me in my eyes, it seemed as though he felt some thing different in the way I was looking at him. I discerned him feeling "different and a little uncomfortable"... I wanted to cry/ I was so damn angry at what perverts are doing to children. They take these kids and act like everything is just so damned great and hunky dorry with their new "modern families" and parade them around our society like little trophies of what they can produce. Like they are saying to the world they can have families like everyone else.

This has been an on going thing here in Georgia. From time to time you hear of kids being treated differently who are considered trans-gendered in schools. I wonder why they are being treated differently? Could it be they are on the same level as the freaks in a circus side show????? No different. This is shocking for a normal boy or girl to experience. Children are very intelligent and smart for the most part and when they see these really different kids for the first time in school, it has to do something to their minds. Satan is the author of chaos and confusion. First you hit them with shock and awe then you......

Hit them with the recent new hate laws I have been reading about almost every day for the last many weeks. These trans-gendered children will soon have the right to use what ever restroom their choice of gender goes also any locker room for sports and such. No one will be allowed to speak out against this because it will be illegal to do so. No matter how uncomfortable it makes you. Teachers are told to teach tolerance toward those who are different......... Now we have a society full of children from five years old and up into teenage years living chaotic and confused lives, committing suicide everyday because of this crap. Canaanite satanic indoctrination of many of our children. This literally breaks my heart. Yahweh has given me a special love and place in my heart for his little ones....... That makes my sorrow even harder and greater. It would be better a millstone be tied around their necks and them cast into the sea and drowned than to offend/ensnare one of his little ones.

Some may not agree with me on this fully, but this is the way I see it. There is no time to think about life as we did in the past. To make plans for the future college education, to keep our children in government schools thinking they will not become corrupted. They will become corrupted/on some level and to some degree. If you live a righteous life and abide in Yahshua and his commands, you will have a literal vexing of your soul 24/7 if your children stay in jewish schools. I know Godly parents who send their children to jew school and try and live moral lives with their family at home but underneath it all is a war going on within the child's mind because they are getting a forced doctrine of teaching at school different from what they may be getting at home or church. I pray for these people to wake up.

We are supposed to be separate from this. It would be better if our children stayed home all day and another route taken to give them education. It would be quite the sacrifice but look what you are saving.
You may say well you don't have small children anymore so it is easy for you to say what you say. No, but I have 3 precious grangirls where I already see this slow indoctrination creeping up on them. And I see how my daughter has a vexing she doesn't even understand...... And I have no power to remove them out of this situation..... only their momma can do this. She is about to face a day of reckoning on this and she doesn't even know it yet. There is much more to that part of the story /I will leave out........

There is hope at the end of this. When Yahweh's heavenly race Eloheem all come into the knowledge of just who they are, they will take care of business in this world. We all know we are Israel. We have been so blessed to find our identity. But it does not stop there. We are not finished with who we are. All have not come to the place in realizing we are more than Adam in flesh bodies, "as the term goes," in our Identity circles. Let us not forget we are Spirit in flesh bodies. And what were these Eloheem talking about when they were saying "let us make man in our image?" Hummmmm. Something to think about. We are the same Spirit children/Eloheem that was with the Father before the world was ever layed down........ we were taking care of business then and soon we will finish with our Captain leading the way...... I am already starting to see little glimpses of this taking root in our people. My heavens! You talk about people with power, Yahshua said we would do greater things than the disciples were doing back in the day. I can't wait for that to happen.
With much love,
In Yahshua
Linda

Lastly, this scripture should be taken into serious consideration.
Ezekiel 37:11 Then He said to me, "Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel; behold, they say, 'Our bones are dried up and our hope has perished. We are completely cut off.

It is only after the Whole House Of Israel has come to this point and acknowledgment, that then and only then will the Wind begin to blow.......{His Breath} He breathes Life back into his children and before him stands a Great and Mighty army. Our people must get so sick of American Idol, and all the movies and jewish trinkets they fill their souls with. Sick of jewish schools. The whole lot of it. Our people must know without Him, there is no hope, all is lost...... completely lost. The ways our people are going in our society today, much chaos and destruction must befall us..... Yahweh will do a quick work.
PSALM 22:22 I will declare your Name to my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise you. 23 You that fear Yahweh, praise Him; all you the Seed of Jacob glorify Him; and fear Him, all you the Seed of Israel. 28 For the Kingdom Is Yahweh's and he is the governor among the nations.
Linda

Re: A Shocking Experience I Had

Postby Acrimonious » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:20 am

Unfortunately, that sort of behavior from the sodomites has crept all throughout the South; the Northeast, in their collective desire to remain fashionable and trendy, fell to the plague of faggots a while ago. Even the areas far removed from the cities have, in the past decade or so, given in to the decadence. I don't know how the Midwest is with faggotry, but I would assume that their position is roughly the same as the South's. It's depressing, aggravating, and infuriating to see these flamboyant Babylonian bastards putting lipstick on boys and shaving the heads of girls. This week has been awfully dangerous for those who support and uphold God's Law regarding marriage, and it's only going to get worse.

Cheer up; Christ will return, and all tears will be wiped away. We'll do His work in the meantime and perhaps we can remove enough snares from the ankles of Israelite children that America may be blessed once more.
Acrimonious

Postby NicoChristian » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:07 am

Just because you didn't say anything doesn't make you cowardly. I've often said things to perverts to no avail. I've often said things to people in the coldest and harshest way, but it often makes no difference, I don't think it's a bad thing to say the truth to perverts, but some of us have bigger fish to fry. People who are in slightly higher positions might want to think before they blurt their feelings out. They are where they are because Yahweh needs them where they are. Not all of us have the liberty to just blurt out our feelings, often I've noticed that it does no good anyway. I've seen people shout out true statements yet get ignored as a lunatic. There's a time and a place for everything, often saying things at the wrong time can be counterproductive. Those of us who don't have any restrictions can say what they want and get investigated for racism and more power to them. We often see freaks and weirdos, if you can make them feel uncomfortable, it will affect them deeply.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby wmfinck » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:15 am

Thanks for sharing that, Linda. One thing I have marveled about since coming to southwest Virginia, which I had wrongly imagined to be solid redneck territory, is the amazingly large population of sexual deviants, and especially lesbians. They are all over the place! I am happy that we do not go out at night, because I shudder to think of what spectacles I might encounter!
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Kentucky » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:58 pm

And some people wonder why the 'Night of the Long Knives.' Sorry you had to witness that Linda, but hopefully other people were as disgusted as you and the law of decency written in their hearts weighed things in the balance. The perverts will continue to flaunt their degenerate lifestyles as long as society gives them a green light. The issue before the Supreme Court right now exemplifies how the jew has rubbed the Christian nose in the dirt. Can the children suffer any more than what is now legal? Just wait until they start talking about pedophile rights, which, of course, is talmudically sanctioned.

Justice Scalia had the audacity the other day to pose the question, "When did it become unconstitutional to exclude homosexual couples from marriage?" Scalia's argument, which was advanced by Chief Justice John Roberts before him, was that when the institution of marriage developed historically, it was not done with the explicit intent of excluding gay and lesbian couples. "We don't prescribe law for the future," Scalia said. "We decide what the law is." In other words, that black robed pig can play God with our lives at any time. It has been reported that Scalia, an Italian catholic, has attended Talmudic Studies classes and spoken highly of it's place in history. So it is only a matter of time before he blathers more absurdities like, "When did it become unconstitutional for man-boy relationships?"

The deeper question should be, "What is the fundamental basis for law?" Law does not exist in a vacuum. Law cannot (or should not) be made up as we go along. As long as the supremes or any judge, executive or legislative body decides a case of law without a fundamental basis, anything goes. Is it possible that anything goes if a certain question of law is not excluded? How far does this go? Pedophiles, transvestites or some other equal abomination? And if things have gone this far, the question needs to asked, "Where are the churches?" who, at one time, were the Moral Majority. The answer is: there are no churches left, except a few Christian Identity ecclesias. Even the nominal Christian should know that "Sin is the transgression of the law." And that, "The wages of sin is death." I pray the culmination of Mystery Babylon and its demise is immanent. It looks like the antichrists are going for broke. Good, all the more easier it will be to identify them for extermination.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Staropramen » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:37 pm

Say what you want about NYC but I've never seen what Linda unfortunately witnessed. You didn't act cowardly Linda. Chances are there really isn't anything productive you could have accomplished by a confrontation. I agree with what NicoChristian said about considering your position before you blurt things out. I've had a certain amount of attention directed at me where I live. Demonstrations in front of my house, libelous newspaper articles about me and blogs which have revealed my home address and place of employment. One jew tried to get me fired for wearing a WPWW t-shirt. I'm union though, it's not that easy. Instead what they do is multiple times a week they send interracial couples into my place of employment to carry on right in my face. The routine is always the same. Two or three kikes hiding around corners with cell phones out while a nigger and some white girl linger around right in front of where I'm working. The couple then walks away and then the white girl returns alone. Obviously they're hoping I will say something to her and then they will use it to try and get me fired. One time I followed the couple outside and observed the nigger walk the woman to her car, thank her, ask her when she would be "working" again and then she drove off alone and he walked off into the night. I have also seen this nigger on two occasions hanging out with a bunch of kikes in the neighborhood. I'm not about to jeopardise my job for some Russian prostitute over what is obviously a set up. But they're consistant though. This has been going on for years now. When I notice the same jew faces involved with this I have someone follow them and I've got myself a nice little collection of addresses just in case. Linda, choose your battles wisely.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby NicoChristian » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:45 pm

They've really got it in for you. I think that you being there diverts their attention to you and away from some other crazy liberal agendas they may have. I think you're where you are for a reason. Keep fighting them and making them lose sleep at night, I know they do.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Return to Open House